Hank Croslin Jr Talks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So ... LOL... We do not have a solid confirmation that Tommy went to the mobile home aside from his statement. Obviously LE has no evidence to suggest he turned on the light, unlocked and opened the side door and propped the screen door and walked away with HaLeigh. He has not admitted to a crime nor has he confirmed Misty has commited one either. What is it about these turn of events that has been ORCHESTRATED to lead LE to HaLeigh. I find it odd that the storm that swept through Satsuma and Putnam County this last weekend and days following has not led to any more arrests if we are to believe what we are told.

Would Tommy's fingerprints at the mh be of any value since Misty said he was there earlier? I'm sure he was in and out alot........
I was thinking since the side door was rarely used and not a door Tommy would normally access. But reconsidered my position with more thought and assume LE does not have this evidence that would link him to the rarely used back door and the cinder block used.

If someone who wasn't a "real friend" took Misty out the evening HaLeigh went missing, don't you think that person would have came forward to LE by now in an attempt to collect the reward?

It's one thing to think a family member or a "real friend" might cover for a person. It's something totally different to think a mere acquaintance might cover for someone. If someone gave Misty a ride somewhere that evening, that person would have come forward by now with that information. All IMO.

Not if that person molested Haileigh. I keep getting stuck on Misty saying she didn't hurt that little girl. JMO

Well it seems important to me that he was there that night and when they took finger prints in the morning they didnt find any of his finger prints on the front door. Seems odd to me. I would totally understand had they found prints regardless if he was there that night or not - but the fact that NO prints were found doesnt fit. IMO

Would Tommy's fingerprints at the mh be of any value since Misty said he was there earlier? I'm sure he was in and out alot........

I don't think we have heard if his prints were on the backdoor of the mh or not. Just have heard they were not on the front door.

So ... LOL... We do not have a solid confirmation that Tommy went to the mobile home aside from his statement. Obviously LE has no evidence to suggest he turned on the light, unlocked and opened the side door and propped the screen door and walked away with HaLeigh. He has not admitted to a crime nor has he confirmed Misty has commited one either. What is it about these turn of events that has been ORCHESTRATED to lead LE to HaLeigh. I find it odd that the storm that swept through Satsuma and Putnam County this last weekend and days following has not led to any more arrests if we are to believe what we are told.

People keep saying Misty is a drug abuser and coming off a three day binge. She was dropped off at around 3:50 Sunday morning - so she had all day Sunday, Sunday night, all day Monday before she was left alone with the children. Not saying drug use is a good thing at all over that weekend, but people are making it sound like she had just walked in the door after doing hardcore drugs and RC said here are my children see you later.

http://www.artharris.com/
Indeed, the Putnam County Sheriff’s department, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the FBI, the U.S. Marshal Service and others have been working together quietly all along, sources tell me, to orchestrate a strategy they hope will pay off and lead them to the child, dead or alive, and put the kidnappers, or killers, behind bars.
Above Snipped by me
Has anyone witness a orchestrated quiet effort to make Misty spill the beans? LOL That has worked. Hmmm wonder whats next on the top secret leaked strategy that LE deploys.

bbm, that is interesting

I was thinking since the side door was rarely used and not a door Tommy would normally access. But reconsidered my position with more thought and assume LE does not have this evidence that would link him to the rarely used back door and the cinder block used.
LE didn't come back to get the door for a considerable time after they turned the house back to Ronald. They did take the cement block, but chances are they are not going to find much in the way of evidence on it unless someone scraped themselves. Besides...did they even test either one of those things? Remember there were items which had not been tested when the task force found them. Who knows what they did send in for testing?!

I assume that your husband is not a drug user. I would definitely worry if I had left my kids in the care of someone coming off a binge and she wouldn't answer the phone.

I think that even if Ronald wasn't worried the grandmothers must have been, because TN said that she sent Sykes there to check on the kids.

HELL-O...Ron apparently made TWENTY (20) calls....then works extra and stops to buy beer, cigs and butts....HMMM....IMO etc.

People keep saying Misty is a drug abuser and coming off a three day binge. She was dropped off at around 3:50 Sunday morning - so she had all day Sunday, Sunday night, all day Monday before she was left alone with the children. Not saying drug use is a good thing at all over that weekend, but people are making it sound like she had just walked in the door after doing hardcore drugs and RC said here are my children see you later.
I know. I said early on I felt this was not an issue and brought up how many times normal people went away for the weekend and partied it up with their spouse then returned home to watch their own children. Would anyone decide they needed a third party to come watch their kids because they were exhausted after a weekend trip?

HELL-O...Ron apparently made TWENTY (20) calls....then works extra and stops to buy beer, cigs and butts....HMMM....IMO etc.
Ronald had time to cool off after he made those calls while he was working and thinking that Misty was probably at home asleep with his children. He worked "extra" because he was told to work late. Most people stop on their way home from work to pick up items like beer, cigarettes, and a snack. I don't see the problem at all.

Ronald had time to cool off after he made those calls while he was working and thinking that Misty was probably at home asleep with his children. He worked "extra" because he was told to work late. Most people stop on their way home from work to pick up items like beer, cigarettes, and a snack. I don't see the problem at all.

True...I stopped on my way many a time..but I was always in communication with whomever was watching my child....So he cooled off? 20 attempts is HUGE, SS...I've been pizzed and made a few calls but 20 is HUGE....and I would have hauled butt back and checked on my children but I am a hands-on parent....might be the difference here.....JMO

I don't think we have heard if his prints were on the backdoor of the mh or not. Just have heard they were not on the front door.

Given that he lived within walking distance, was a regular visitor to the house, had been there earlier in the day and at least now admits that he was there that night and knocking on the door, I think the lack of any of his prints more seems disturing. There should have been some of his prints found on the door or around the house. So if none were found on the house... who cleaned the door? Wasn't there some tale of Misty cleaning with bleach that night?

Not if that person molested Haileigh. I keep getting stuck on Misty saying she didn't hurt that little girl. JMO

I keep getting stuck on all the "molesters" Misty and Ron allowed around their children...I know a thing or two personally about SA and NO ONE in those shoes welcomes the abusers...JMO

And if you were not allowed to leave work to be that hands-on parent, you may just make 20 calls. However, I think the reason he kept calling is because she probably hung up on him to piss him off and it worked. She probably knew it would drive him crazy for her to turn off her phone. She did it on purpose.

Now...what was the fight about?! We have heard it was about her babysitting someone's kids. Timmy's? Tommy's? Who else would she babysit for? So if she really was wanting to babysit, how did she go from spending time taking care of someone's kids and then going out to party taking Haleigh and Rj?! Makes no sense.

Given that he lived within walking distance, was a regular visitor to the house, had been there earlier in the day and at least now admits that he was there that night and knocking on the door, I think the lack of any of his prints more seems disturing. There should have been some of his prints found on the door or around the house. So if none were found on the house... who cleaned the door? Wasn't there some tale of Misty cleaning with bleach that night?

Or is his story about knocking on the door a lie?

Thats what doesnt make sense to me why none of his fingerprints on that front door. The bleach thing was all a rumor someone reported hearing on the 911 call but after many listened to it - it was discovered that is not what she said at all.

The unanswered calls were before he called Tommys house - so it makes sense to me that he called Tommys and asked if Misty was at there at the Croslin home Tommy said no (think maybe possibility was for her to go there to babysit was what argument was about) RC figures yep phone turned off no big deal works the rest of his shift, stops picks up a few things and heads home. No a big deal IMO

And if you were not allowed to leave work to be that hands-on parent, you may just make 20 calls. However, I think the reason he kept calling is because she probably hung up on him to piss him off and it worked. She probably knew it would drive him crazy for her to turn off her phone. She did it on purpose.

Now...what was the fight about?! We have heard it was about her babysitting someone's kids. Timmy's? Tommy's? Who else would she babysit for? So if she really was wanting to babysit, how did she go from spending time taking care of someone's kids and then going out to party taking Haleigh and Rj?! Makes no sense.

BBM

Work has never taken precedence over a child for me...so don't know how to answer this truly...IDK what the fight was over...but I have never believed Misty...so another tough call--I believe that both Misty and Ron have not been forthcoming....I posted before--we have Ron crying that Haleigh was taken from "my" bed...then we have the toddler bed story where Ron explains the distance...then we have Tim Miller--whom I trust as he has a pretty good history--saying Ron said the beds were never made...too many inconsistencies....IT's time for HALEIGH now and not these games...IMO....

The unanswered calls were before he called Tommys house - so it makes sense to me that he called Tommys and asked if Misty was at there at the Croslin home Tommy said no (think maybe possibility was for her to go there to babysit was what argument was about) RC figures yep phone turned off no big deal works the rest of his shift, stops picks up a few things and heads home. No a big deal IMO

Yes, if the argument was about her baby sitting someone else kids, then it's reasonable to assume it might have been Tommy's, thus why Ron would reasonably assume when she's not answering, she may very well have went to the persons house she wanted to baby sit for. If this is even true at all over what the argument was about. Has Ron or Misty confirmed themselves they had an argument, and what it was over? If not, then I'm not believing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back