Hank Croslin Jr Talks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She must have told them something entirely different than what we know. The quote below makes no sense at all. She said she was sleeping and then she woke up and found Haleigh gone. How many different ways can you sleep and wake up? The underlined below is not logical.

snipped....

“What she’s told us is a farce…and the idea that she was doing what she says she was doing and how she was doing it is just not believable…it’s totally unbelievable in fact,” said Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

JMO

Well, she HAS in fact told several versions of the ways she and the kids slept and how she woke up. But I think there's more to it than just sleeping, things they did in the evening and maybe things that have happened while she should have been sleeping. What do her phone records show, for instance. LE said they have physical evidence that doesn't fit what they're told.

snipped for space.. He (Ron) had no clue anything was really wrong at that point. He had no reason to believe she was anywhere except home with the children.

Sorry, but I can't attach myself to this statement. Twenty unanswered phone calls to Misty must have given him some concern, don't ya think?
jmo

She must have told them something entirely different than what we know. The quote below makes no sense at all. She said she was sleeping and then she woke up and found Haleigh gone. How many different ways can you sleep and wake up? The underlined below is not logical.

snipped....

“What she’s told us is a farce…and the idea that she was doing what she says she was doing and how she was doing it is just not believable…it’s totally unbelievable in fact,” said Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

JMO

I see what you are saying. She said she was sleeping, in the bed with RJ and Haleigh was in the toddler bed on the floor. So do they now believe that she wasn't sleeping in the bed? Maybe because the bed was made and the blanket thing?

Round and round we go....

Why was this "an opportunity"? He could have gone to Green Lane on any night, he didn't need "an opportunity". If Misty was there like she, Ron, TN and Ron's atty insist it was no more of an opportunity for anything nefarious than any other night that Ron was at work and Misty with the kids.

ITA If this were anything HC2 would even contemplate, even he would've known rather this was the one night NOT to pull anything as obviously he'd be the first one under suspicion or implicated.

I guarantee that, while we spend time wrapped around the axle over these detail things, LE has much bigger reasons for not believing Misty - reasons that can't be glossed over by all the excuses attempted here.

Unfortunately, the armchair analysis has gone far beyond that and taken egregious liberties and leaps in logic - not only in diagnosis and presuming to know her IQ within 10 points (!), but in assuming these are things LE wouldn't understand, and even to excusing lies because they were first stated in confusion and she didn't want to confess them.

(snip) Well said, so true Muffet.

:parrot:

I wonder if this has to do with HER family. There was a report of a problem with the other brother over the weekend, IIRC.

Took me a minute to digest what you meant. I don't know what is wrong with my brain today. :waitasec: When I heard that statement about the police protection I was sure everyone would automatically assume LE was trying to protect her from Ronald....but after a few minutes of thinking I believe protective custody could mean from her own family as well. Now I am following.

Sorry, but I can't attach myself to this statement. Twenty unanswered phone calls to Misty must have given him some concern, don't ya think?
jmo
No. Not in the sense that he thought she would pack up his kids and take off. Concern that she was being a brat...yes. I think he was just ticked off she turned off her phone after hanging up on him or because they were in the middle of an argument.

I would like to know what these 4,000 tips are that LE keeps talking about and where did they come from? How many people live in Satsuma anyway? Why is TC just now telling this story? Or is he just now telling it?

If MC was babysitting why don't they talk to these people. And if she was out partying who was she with? They said WBG, Nay, and the other one had no information and had not been with her. Surely someone would have come forward by now even anonomously.

And isn't it strange that a woman can see and identify a truck and two people at midnight putting something in someone's mail box? And then supposedly no one saw anything at this mobile home that night. I do not believe this was a group effort or a group cover up. Too many potential places to screw up. JMO

The population of the whole Putnam county is about 75.000 IIRC.

I don't believe she was babysitting. It would have come out by now if it was something as benign. Even if Misty left the children alone and was afraid to tell the babysittees wouldn't keep her secret this long, at least I don't think so. Unless something happened to Haleigh in their home and it's in everyone's best interest to keep mum.

To see things or not to see things, I don't think it's odd either way. I can see my neighbors coming and going quite clearly if I'm at the right window but most of the time I'm somewhere else and don't pay their affairs any attention, especially at night. And Misty says that somebody saw a red truck...

I beg to differ, the issue is all of them. I assume that Tommy was there because he would be dumb and dumber if he lied about being there. While Tommy may have planned something hinky, Misty is still hinky to me as well, since she has still not clarified her story about the evening and Tommy here just brought up another problem. Why did they not see each other if they were both at the MH at the same time? Or did they, and now they're both lying about it?

Ronald acts hinky to me in this instance in that he's frantic enough to call 20 times and call the Croslins clearly suspecting that Misty was not home but yet insists that he's had no reason to suspect that Misty was not home.
Then why didn't Tommy place himself at the home 7 1/2 months ago if he had nothing to hide?!

People want so badly for Ronald to be involved in this that they will say anything to make him look bad. It is a fact he called Tommy. It is a fact he called Misty and didn't get an answer many times. Ronald has not disputed these things. He doesn't have any reason to lie about what he told Tommy.

The problem is...he was at work! It is a true statement. LE knows it is true. Ronald had NOTHING to do with Haleigh going missing, imo. I wish someone would call the Palatka Daily to find out where their information came from with reporting that authorities said they cleared Ronald so we can leave him out of this once and for all. People have tried all along to say Ronald was not at work and now we have proof that LE knows he was definitely there by his phone records etc.

I would like to know what these 4,000 tips are that LE keeps talking about and where did they come from? How many people live in Satsuma anyway? Why is TC just now telling this story? Or is he just now telling it?

If MC was babysitting why don't they talk to these people. And if she was out partying who was she with? They said WBG, Nay, and the other one had no information and had not been with her. Surely someone would have come forward by now even anonomously.

And isn't it strange that a woman can see and identify a truck and two people at midnight putting something in someone's mail box? And then supposedly no one saw anything at this mobile home that night. I do not believe this was a group effort or a group cover up. Too many potential places to screw up. JMO

Not sure if your bolded comment was made seriously or facetiously, but it made me curious. :waitasec:

Looks like Satsuma's population is around 5,500; there are approx 74,000 people in all of Putnam County.

Here's a link to Satsuma, FL demographic data at movoto.com.

Here's some Putnam County, FL data from census.gov.

snipped....

(red highlighting for emphasis by me) The veracity or truthfulness of even these basic 'facts,' or claims are being refuted--her version of events. Couldn't be plainer really. Reportedly her numerous stories conflict w known facts ie physical evidence it seems MC has been insulting their intelligence.

Kind of like the day Ron was arrested for assault. Though Misty called them, allegedly, earlier in the day they waited many, many hours before they showed up on their doorstep.

Neither story rings true to me..

Yes and we can plainly see all the good they get for their trouble. :waitasec:

BBM

And it's not difficult to understand that she could have called someone to pick her up.

My question is…. IF Misty did call someone to pick her up why haven’t they come forward?
A child is missing… IF it was as simple as drugs then IMO they would have come forward!
No one has come forward so……
Was she home?
or….
Did she go and that is when something happened to Haleigh?

IMO THAT would be the only reason someone has not come forward
…. because they were with her when something happened!

JMO

A little OT sad to say but I do know from experience with my daughter….
coming of a drug binge can make you sleep through kids crying and your mom
standing 1 foot away from you yelling your name!:furious:

My question is…. IF Misty did call someone to pick her up why haven’t they come forward?
A child is missing… IF it was as simple as drugs then IMO they would have come forward!
No one has come forward so……
Was she home?
or….
Did she go and that is when something happened to Haleigh?

IMO THAT would be the only reason someone has not come forward
…. because they were with her when something happened!

JMO

A little OT sad to say but I do know from experience with my daughter….
coming of a drug binge can make you sleep through kids crying and your mom
standing 1 foot away from you yelling your name!:furious:

As long as we wait for these tiny bits and nuggets of information for LE to throw us there is really no telling how long it's going to take for this case to be solved. I truly want to know how long they are going to wait for someone to come forward and finally give in saying" okay....yes Misty was with me". If LE is so sure that she is lying then why aren't they looking for Haleigh? How long are they going to wait to investigate other avenues???

Not sure if your bolded comment was made seriously or facetiously, but it made me curious. :waitasec:

Looks like Satsuma's population is around 5,500; there are approx 74,000 people in all of Putnam County.

Here's a link to Satsuma, FL demographic data at movoto.com.

Here's some Putnam County, FL data from census.gov.

My question was sincere in that I thought it was small so I was wondering where or from whom the 4,000 tips came. How could there be that many tips and the truth not come to light especially in such a small place. Am I making any sense with this question? tia

Great post Donjeta. There are too many conflicting statements about phone calls on the night in question.
What you stated makes sense - if Ron was sure Misty and kids were home, why call around?
Obvious, Ron didn't feel comfortable or too sure she was home when he didn't get an answer from his numerous phone calls to her cell phone.
He went searching for her via phone.
Gotta tell you, your post are mainly very clear and well thought out.

AZ, do we know if Ronald did "call around" looking for Misty? I assumed he called only the brother because of the close proximity to the Cummings residence. Where are the cell records and ping maps, for the love of Pete?!?? :crazy:

I got spoiled by all the detailed data released and the subsequent top-notch sleuthing we saw in the Caylee Anthony case.

No. Not in the sense that he thought she would pack up his kids and take off. Concern that she was being a brat...yes. I think he was just ticked off she turned off her phone after hanging up on him or because they were in the middle of an argument.
SS, consider this"
What about the concern of the place burning down, an accident with one of the children and she took them to emergency care or any other assortment of problems that could arise in a typical home with little kids that might keep someone from being able to answer the phone?
She was not answering the phone, if he wasn't concerned, why would he continue to call her? So that when she finally did answer, he could hang up on her?
Twenty calls spread over 90 minutes seems a bit obsessive to me. Ron was on the job at the time, he was putting in a lot of time into making phone calls to her cell. And you still claim he wasn't worried about her not answering the phone?

(red highlighting for emphasis by me) The veracity or truthfulness of even these basic 'facts,' or claims are being refuted--her version of events. Couldn't be plainer really. Reportedly her numerous stories conflict w known facts ie physical evidence it seems MC has been insulting their intelligence.

Yes and we can plainly see all the good they get for their trouble. :waitasec:

Thanks for the post and I really understand what they, LE, mean. I guess I was too literal. I really believe LE is playing word games with the public. They won't give any specifics and just speak in generalities. This I beleive just leads to wild speculation, rumor and inuendos. JMO

My question was sincere in that I thought it was small so I was wondering where or from whom the 4,000 tips came. How could there be that many tips and the truth not come to light especially in such a small place. Am I making any sense with this question? tia
When we went through the tips which came in about Caylee...there were mostly tips from so-called psychics or people all over the country giving their "theory" on what happened, where she could be located, etc. The very, very few tips which were even relevant were buried among thousands.

I would have to assume this is also true of the 4,000 tips in Haleigh's case. Probably 3,998 are not worth investigating, but they have to at least pretend to look at them.

When we went through the tips which came in about Caylee...there were mostly tips from so-called psychics or people all over the country giving their "theory" on what happened, where she could be located, etc. The very, very few tips which were even relevant were buried among thousands.

I would have to assume this is also true of the 4,000 tips in Haleigh's case. Probably 3,998 are not worth investigating, but they have to at least pretend to look at them.

I totally agree with you especially since that number has not changed since the beginning of the investigation. thanks.

SS, consider this"
What about the concern of the place burning down, an accident with one of the children and she took them to emergency care or any other assortment of problems that could arise in a typical home with little kids that might keep someone from being able to answer the phone?
She was not answering the phone, if he wasn't concerned, why would he continue to call her? So that when she finally did answer, he could hang up on her?
Twenty calls spread over 90 minutes seems a bit obsessive to me. Ron was on the job at the time, he was putting in a lot of time into making phone calls to her cell. And you still claim he wasn't worried about her not answering the phone?
My first thought would not be the mh burned to the ground or she rushed to ER with one of my children. My thought would be that Misty was ticked off at me and wasn't answering on purpose. If she was having an issue such as the mh burning or an ER visit...her brother would probably know since he was the closest to her with a vehicle.

Maybe he wanted to end the argument by saying he was sorry? Maybe he wanted to discuss it further? I do not find it the least bit unusual he kept trying to get through to her or for her to answer under the circumstances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back