Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you, I think JM also told them where Hannah was. Just a feeling I have, with nothing to back it up. That house where Hannah's remains were found behind, from the moment I saw it, creepied me something awful. I have no idea what kind of material is on that house, I see some is brick. The cottage on the property isn't as creepy. I'm curious how long a renter stayed when renting that property, and also wonder if anything bad also happened on that property. If I were looking to rent or own a place around there, I wouldn't attempt to even go on the driveway to look around. Just really bad feelings coming from there, and do have to wonder if maybe there are other victims on the property?

Normally when a suspect confessed to a crime and there is a body to be found, the suspect is taken to the location to show police where he put the body. In this case, searchers were looking in the park, and at the end of the search they decided to check an abandoned property neighboring the park. That's where they found a body.

It seems clear that the body was located by searchers that made a decision to check a property, and not a result of the suspect telling police where he put the body.

I won't be surprised if the 3193 house is not where the body was found. I have a feeling the location is closer to the park and Coy B posted breaking news to his blog, but used the words "believed to have been found". He isn't a journalist/ member of the media from what I understand. He is a prof at UVA and has a local radio show in C'Ville.

We will know soon, though. Still sick over this :-(

Yes, but Coy was the one who broke the story about Jesse's bar activity the night of the abduction. He was then interviewed by all the leading networks about his story. So for now I still give him plenty of credibility.

IDK? Maybe they have found more evidence or possible evidence scattered that they haven't yet told us about?! Remains "scattered" (per news) suggests that things might not be in a tidy, centralized location?

JMO
Perhaps they think he threw things out his car window?

Otto, I am putting my faith in LE that they know exactly where they need to stage their operations in order to preserve the integrity of the scene and any evidence that is collected and I am still unsure as to why this is such an issue for you. On the off chance that this was Matthews dumping ground and they are unsure as to whether or not there are other crime scenes, it would seem prudent to stage in an area away from those potential scenes, right? On that note I am going to gather my credentials and go see if they need another hand in their search and will feel confident that the Command Center is EXACTLY where it needs to be. Have a nice day!

They sure wouldn't want to set up the command post right in what they feel may be additional crimes scenes. I imagine even in Hannah's case the search area will be broad and not just immediately around where she was found.

They usually set up the command center on the outskirts and not within the zone of the investigation.

IMO

I seem to remember a lot of talk about his church presence, church friends, and his girlfriend wasn't Christian enough for him?

Manipulators can be lots of things to lots of people. He was who he thought would benefit Jesse at that moment, but he always had a secret life.

MOO

Just wanted to add, that to a kid or a teenager growing up in the country 4 miles really isnt that far. Especially on a bicycle.

I grew up in the country myself and several of us would ride and sometimes even walk to a neighbors farm 2-3 miles away to go fishing/play in the woods.

Given JLMs involvement in the outdoor club and numerous activities offered by Walnut Creek Park I think this area would be well-known to him.

According to the Va department of game and inland fisheries here the lake has excellent populations of largemouth bass, bluegill, crappie, redear sunfish, and channel catfish

Yes, not to mention if he or his friends had cars as teenagers -- kids explore everywhere all around when they get wheels & a bit of independence.

Yes, but Coy was the one who broke the story about Jesse's bar activity the night of the abduction. He was then interviewed by all the leading networks about his story. So for now I still give him plenty of credibility.

He did. He apparently interviewed people that should be on the witness list during a trial, and he posted that information on his blog.

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

Maybe I was just lucky, but I still feel this way today....of course I am 62 and no longer the cute little thing I was then so I am also not what these predators want. Guess there are some things good about "old"

Snipped by me to reply to this part; don't assume that. Many elderly women have been raped, and a couple of years ago in NY a woman in her 80's was seen on surveillance camera being grabbed and taken down a stairwell where the assailant stole her wedding ring, don't remember if he hit her or not. There was also a similar situation where a disabled person with a walker was attacked after the assailant held the door open for her to leave her building.

Everyone, especially a female, is a potential victim at any age.

Absolutely. So do I.

IMO

I firmly do not believe JM told them where Hannah's body was located. He is not going to tell it..........and he will never tell where he has put other bodies if he has killed others beyond Hannah and Morgan.

The finding of Hannah's body is going to get him the death penalty. IMO

If they solve the other case LE is on their own.

I believe it happened just like the police officer said.

IMO

I agree! I think JM took a gamble that they would never find Hannah, but it was a gamble he lost. In any case he has no reason to want to confess or help the LE out. Personally I think he knew that in time he was going to be caught and already had a game plan in his head on how he would handle it if he was. I think that game plan was to ask for a lawyer and not say anything at all. There is no way IMO this guy has told them anything helpful.

My gut feeling tells me that the actual crime was committed somewhere in the walnut creek park area and then the body was dumped down the road behind the Assisted Living home. That would explain the dogs hinting at a scent in or around the park area. Just another idea to think about.

Me too. 4 miles down the road isn't considered that far for those who live in the country.:) Four miles is considered just a hop, skip and jump for those in the country. lol

I've lived in the country and four miles is when you're home. Considered, I'm home now.

I think it's a little farther away. It's slightly more than three miles between each point: Morgan, Hanna, and Jesse Matthew's former residence.
Wow - if this turns out to be JM - words fail me that his own mother lives so close. My mind can barely accept that this gifted, innocent young woman is gone, and it could have all been avoided. Very, very sick and sad about this (and the others).

Man, I take one weekend off of haunting this place to sail in a regatta and enjoy an oyster social, and BAM. I get word just as the social begins that remains were found. Now I'm back home, spending the last couple of hours catching up on all that's been figured out and speculated upon since the find. The news is never as informative as this place!

There's a dry creek bed for the Walnut Creek Branch - the brown curved area towards the upper left portion of the map.

Attachments

• Dry Creek Bed.jpg
    Dry Creek Bed.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 427
That contains the aerial footage of the crime scene, and it is near the entrance to the park. There is a creek, perhaps a dry creek, running from the lake, and along the back of the property that is owned by the county.

Otto, sorry but what is the purple outline? And what is your source for that? According to CB http://insidecville.com/blog/exclusive-where-hannah-was-found/ This is the location of the abandoned property https://www.google.com/maps/dir/3193+Old+Lynchburg+Rd,+North+Garden,+VA+22959,+USA/'37.92244,-78.58837'/@37.9301301,-78.5982871,2420m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m11!4m10!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b39d291e778805:0xc56293070338f199!2m2!1d-78.61541!2d37.923913!1m3!2m2!1d-78.58837!2d37.92244

map3.jpg

(I included the CC location at the beach for reference)

Which source should we trust: Coy Barefoot's blog, or aerial footage of the police search?

I have no reason not to trust what he says. But yes, I am confused!

Snipped by me to reply to this part; don't assume that. Many elderly women have been raped, and a couple of years ago in NY a woman in her 80's was seen on surveillance camera being grabbed and taken down a stairwell where the assailant stole her wedding ring, don't remember if he hit her or not. There was also a similar situation where a disabled person with a walker was attacked after the assailant held the door open for her to leave her building.

Everyone, especially a female, is a potential victim at any age.

I am putting this article here to stress just how right you are. I cannot tell you how angry I have been over this.

"Wichita man charged with raping 100-year-old woman"
http://www.kwch.com/news/local-news/wichita-man-charged-with-raping-100yearold-woman/29152668

Just a thought...I have several dry creeks on my property that are not on maps and ariel photos they are considered wet weather. They can be fed by rain, high creek levels or pond drainage. My point is, it may not be either of the creeks showing on the maps

Yes, he has been all over this case and he is on top of all the info from what I've seen. His blog says that the 3193 house is "believed" to be the location, it seems like everyone has taken this as fact that this is the location for sure, that's all. Not here as much as on twitter and other social media.

I don't question his credibility or sincerity, btw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member