Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi otto, it seems there is police activity in both areas from posted photos. There is no mistaking the median on the entrance road to WCP with LE activity there (including crime scene tape into the woods), nor is there any mistaking the police activity at the other location on Old Lynchburg road (including crime scene tape around the perimeter).

Yes. No wonder it was so confusing. Photos show a lot of activity, even during the night, near the entrance to the park. It is confirmed that the address provided by Coy Barefoot is where a body was found. Those locations are 3 miles apart. Perhaps one location was an assault location, another was a disposal of evidence location, and a third (the dry creek) was a body location? Perhaps evidence of another missing person was found? Was this a general dumping ground for Jesse Williams?

Jesse Matthew assasinated his own character.

He is barred from places because he can't keep his hands off women. He is seen making predator moves with a drunk girl, has his hands on her. Then he doesn't help a massive search effort, makes no calls to anyone, all while packing his boxes. He refuses to answer Police questions, which is his right. He says one thing to his family (he was only buying her drinks) and then his actions tell a different story as he loses Federal and State authorities by driving recklessly, and he takes a family member's car and tries to get to Mexico.

The guy has gotten the benefit of the doubt so many times, it's emboldened him.

He prowls for the weakest and feeds off them.

MOO.

Trying to catch up, so I apologize if this has already been shared.

WTVR has pulled some of the details originally shared in their article / interview with the searcher linked here:
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

I had read several of you on here discussing certain specifics about the remains and stating that they came from the searcher's interview. By the time I read it late this afternoon, it was already missing the reference to the state of the remains as well as their size and ultimate location. It listed an update time of 3:50 PM.

Tonight, however, they have added this to the bottom, with an update time of 7:13 PM:

"[Editor's note: A previous version of this story contained information from law enforcement that was later removed at the request of investigators in this case.]"

The FBI definition of a serial killer is 3 or more killings. Assuming JLM is forensically tied to both MH & these remains, who are presumed to be HG, if there is a 3rd killing he can be tied to then he will meet the technical definition. Either way, he's supposedly forensically linked to MH and the earlier rape. Chances are he'll be linked to HG's murder.

He's on video with the 3rd victim (HG), his DNA is linked to MH.

Basically, he's toast.

Not sure what the argument is, but rest assured JLM is not going anywhere but the inside of one cell or another.

I don't think it's tin-hattish to be baffled by the fact that police and/or media are giving one location for the body, and photos tell a completely different story. Either police want people to have the wrong location so they can investigate without intrusion, or there are two body locations.

There is definitely a lot of activity at both locations. At the rate of only one occupant per vehicle, there are a lot of man-hours going into today's search. I think they are sweeping the area from both directions. Longo & all the agencies involved are committed to this case.... for the next girl, just as the Harrington's wish.

note to Conductor: I think you'll find that more posters on this board tend to be pro-law enforcement. What makes you so suspicious?

Yes, that can be done very quickly. I am still not even believing this information in the first place. It is unheard of to reveal details of an open death investigation; it just is not done. Plus it is really implausible there is no tissue and all that is left is skeletal. MH was exposed to the elements for over 100 days and there was hair and some tissue according to her mom.

from the formula i thought 80 days until skeleton, but I found this in a SAR pdf
"Invertebrate colonization may result in the destruction of all soft tissue within 6
days"

"Scavengers were able to reduce surface deposit corpses to skeletal remains within
5-7 days
(warm and cold months) when no invertebrate colonization occurred."

Sorry, just a test post... I'm having trouble posting and trying something different. Will try to delete if this goes through...

There is definitely a lot of activity at both locations. At the rate of only one occupant per vehicle, there are a lot of man-hours going into today's search. I think they are sweeping the area from both directions. Longo & all the agencies involved are committed to this case.... for the next girl, just as the Harrington's wish.

Maybe that's what's going on. After discovering the body, they decided that the park was a possible location where an assault took place, and then they worked backwards towards the body location. There's still the question of why they had spot lights in the middle of the night near the entrance to the park. That's a lot of effort if nothing was found there during the day.

And, as cases go, this one is pretty basic and simple. Guy abducts young women with intent to inflict bodily harm, likely for sexual purposes, and then he kills them and abandons their bodies in remote locations. Not much of a mystery, he's textbook. It's open and shut, really. The remaining questions are: who else is a victim of this alleged killer and where are the bodies, if there are other bodies?

FWIW, I don't think it's odd that the deputy who found the remains said he felt he was led there by God (paraphrasing). jmo

I do – but I am neither American, nor an Equusearcher – If you don't find it strange I respect that.

from the formula i thought 80 days until skeleton, but I found this in a SAR pdf
"Invertebrate colonization may result in the destruction of all soft tissue within 6
days"

"Scavengers were able to reduce surface deposit corpses to skeletal remains within
5-7 days
(warm and cold months) when no invertebrate colonization occurred."

Morgan's remains still contained DNA that could be matched to a previous rape, and she was exposed to the elements for three months - although they were cold months.

Yes, that can be done very quickly. I am still not even believing this information in the first place. It is unheard of to reveal details of an open death investigation; it just is not done. Plus it is really implausible there is no tissue and all that is left is skeletal. MH was exposed to the elements for over 100 days and there was hair and some tissue according to her mom.
I have posted three times now that MH's mother stated that when she viewed and then received Morgan's remains that their was no hair.

This is a rapid thread so I apologize if this has been mentioned, but it is possible that the wide search area is linked to the cellphone and pings? What is the radius for pings? Talk about needle in a haystack if it is…

Good thought and question. IIRC, in thread 3 some links were posted re: the towers, etc...

I have posted three times now that MH's mother stated that when she viewed and then received Morgan's remains that their was no hair.

The initial news report that was released after remains were located on the Bass farm states that there was blond hair. This was released prior to confirmation that the remains were of Morgan Harrington.

"Police Believe Body May Be Morgan Harrington

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 8:09 AM MST

Virginia State Police say skeletal remains have been found on Anchorage Farm on Route 29 in southern Albemarle County. Early reports indicate the remains are that of a young woman with long blond hair. She was wearing dark clothing and a bracelet."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/11881412/police-believe-body-may-be-morgan-harrington

I'm guessing we'll know for sure if it's not Hannah by tomorrow or sometime soon? Because that would mean she's still out there and we have to find her.

There's no telling imo when LE / ME will release their results. I have seen varying amounts of time with regards to this in other cases. I would guess they will release the info asap, but its hard to say in these cases, imo.

This article is from the day the remains were found, and prior to the identification:

"Police Believe Body May Be Morgan Harrington
Posted: Jan 26, 2010 8:09 AM MST

Virginia State Police say skeletal remains have been found on Anchorage Farm on Route 29 in southern Albemarle County. Early reports indicate the remains are that of a young woman with long blond hair. She was wearing dark clothing and a bracelet."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/11881412/police-believe-body-may-be-morgan-harrington

Maybe GH says she had no hair because it was no longer attached to the skull but like Caylee Anthony the hair had fallen into a nest-like pile.

I do – but I am neither American, nor an Equusearcher – If you don't find it strange I respect that.

I'm not an Equusearcher, just a big fan and supporter :wave: I have their link in my signature more as a resource tool. :)

They did say they believe the body to be female, and Dashad was male, although dressed as female often.

I saw someone else mention that, though I've not seen the MSM/LE report. Can you provide a link? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member