Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying, but do we even know what they found in his car, the one that he abducted her in? If so I've never heard any details.

No, but I'd think (and I'm not a lawyer), that if they had evidence of great blood loss in the car, for example, they would have brought murder charges to the table, not abduction charges. Someone (Coy?) did speak to "voluminous" evidence in the car. Still no murder charges, or even assault charges.

But where are we going with this anyway? Oh, I remember (sorry, tired) to hope that any assault happened in the house for there to be "voluminous" physical evidence remaining there.

I get what you're saying, but do we even know what they found in his car, the one that he abducted her in? If so I've never heard any details.
We only know it was enough to obtain a search warrant for his apartment, which means they found something pretty telling...

Also JLM a was planning to move. Perhaps he or a friend rented this house. Just thinking out loud.

Oops I edited a response to include quotes and it gave claim to the original poster. sorry about that.

I don't quite know why the property was referred to as out of a horror set, the pics from the zillow listing don't look that bad. I have seen worse...nothing a good pressure washing and water sealant can't fix on the exterior wood. Unless the property has changed dramatically since the listing expired in July.
I am more curious as to how JM may have known the property was vacant. Not sure why it was called abandoned as it does have an owner....

95% of my clothes are stained with red clay from the Lynchburg area, heck I took my ICE SKATES which were never used out of doors out of storage and there is red clay smeared all over the white leather and it does not come off easy either. (I mean come on it's not like I used my ice skates more than like 4 times a year so how did that get everywhere?!?!?) :banghead: so that could also be why the bleach was taken from his home. If they find her shoes more than likely they will no longer be white and same with anything that he has.

I hope police found his white shorts with matching clay from that property all over them.

Not all areas in this part of VA have such red clay. I only see the clay in my county when I dig. But here you can see it easily.

I grew up and lived in C-ville for 22 years and my experience was that "mud" meant red clay. It ruined many clothes. Does NOT come out. Not with bleach, not with anything. So if her shoes were canvas, and she got it on them, they will be stained. As will his fabric clothing if they got dirty.

The problem with the hope of the red clay being in his tires, or finding it on his clothes, and therefore having more evidence he committed the rape/murder is that the stuff is everywhere. It's not like that house is the only driveway it could have come from. But I'm not a forensics person and maybe they have ways of identifying the exact composition of exact patches of mud. That would be nice.

Where did JLM's sister live with regards to the proximity where she was found? He has his car at Tempo, and then was found in his sisters car in TX. Quick car change and clean up?

But a whole lot of stuff happened in between Tempo and Texas.

Do we know how long the property where the remains were found has been vacant? I know a few years, but anything more specific?

I don't quite know why the property was referred to as out of a horror set, the pics from the zillow listing don't look that bad. I have seen worse...nothing a good pressure washing and water sealant can't fix on the exterior wood. Unless the property has changed dramatically since the listing expired in July.
I am more curious as to how JM may have known the property was vacant. Not sure why it was called abandoned as it does have an owner....

The house looks fine to me. I've seen much much worse around here. I referred to it as a house of horror as someone or a group of people using it to harm women.

I'm wondering, and actually hopeful, that he was going to rent out the cottage. If so, all kinds of his things might have been left there....

No, but I'd think (and I'm not a lawyer), that if they had evidence of great blood loss in the car, for example, they would have brought murder charges to the table, not abduction charges. Someone (Coy?) did speak to "voluminous" evidence in the car. Still no murder charges, or even assault charges.

But where are we going with this anyway? Oh, I remember (sorry, tired) to hope that any assault happened in the house for there to be "voluminous" physical evidence remaining there.

Yes, but I believe, that LE has a plan for this man. They are charging him with what they want to charge him with for the time being, they are trying to make things stick, if you know what I mean? They're crossing their T's and dotting their I's so to speak.

Where did JLM's sister live with regards to the proximity where she was found? He has his car at Tempo, and then was found in his sisters car in TX. Quick car change and clean up?

He had his orange car from Sat p.m. when she was last seen until the following Friday when LE retrieved it. Then he went to police station the day after on Sat the 20th in sister's car. IIRC

We only know it was enough to obtain a search warrant for his apartment, which means they found something pretty telling...

I agree! At that point they had to have probable cause to search his house, the fact that HG was last seen with JM gave them probable cause to search his car. IMO

Why is it taking so long for confirmation. Are the remains missing all her flesh and her teeth.

Can't the bones give a DNA match

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
I believe when the search for Hannah came to a "halt" that we more or less got our confirmation? I know I did, sadly.

(Just getting in, been working all day, I'm soooo behind, help. What's the latest on Hannah? I read the presser from today (thanks everyone for transcribing). TIA!)

I'm too tired (lazy? :)) to find the links right now, but IIRC, JM went north-ish to his relative's house after leaving the police station that day he fled. Was that the Black Cat addy? I don't think it was anywhere near OLR.

IMO it just appeared abandoned to the searchers, and that's where it became labeled as abandoned. The word kind of stuck and it was probably described that way to Longo et al. Vacant is more appropriate.

I grew up and lived in C-ville for 22 years and my experience was that "mud" meant red clay. It ruined many clothes. Does NOT come out. Not with bleach, not with anything. So if her shoes were canvas, and she got it on them, they will be stained. As will his fabric clothing if they got dirty.

The problem with the hope of the red clay being in his tires, or finding it on his clothes, and therefore having more evidence he committed the rape/murder is that the stuff is everywhere. It's not like that house is the only driveway it could have come from. But I'm not a forensics person and maybe they have ways of identifying the exact composition of exact patches of mud. That would be nice.

I agree. I suppose my experience with living in the area is you can then drive a few miles and the clay is more below the earth. I personally hope the house itself or even nearby has evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari