Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a PC about the search @ 2:00?
Did anyone catch it?

ETA....oops sorry it was a " briefing ".

JLM's driving record would have prevented him from getting back into cab driving, I believe - his license has been suspended two or three times. Perhaps he purchased an older cab with beaucoup miles on it and it needed major repairs... as for just abandoning it rather than parting it out, this seems to fit the disorganized pattern of his personal affairs... I just wonder WHERE, exactly, it was found. Most likely on his mother's or grandmother's property? His father lives in Farmville, VA, which is 1.5 hours south of Charlottesville.

There are just so many possibilities with this whole cab situation. . . . It could be nothing or it could be huge. We may never find out until the trial. Which I mean, I'm okay with- I think it's best that LE does everything possible to make sure they get the right person, the best witnesses, and make sure the charges stick.

JLM's driving record would have prevented him from getting back into cab driving, I believe - his license has been suspended two or three times. Perhaps he purchased an older cab with beaucoup miles on it and it needed major repairs... as for just abandoning it rather than parting it out, this seems to fit the disorganized pattern of his personal affairs... I just wonder WHERE, exactly, it was found. Most likely on his mother's or grandmother's property? His father lives in Farmville, VA, which is 1.5 hours south of Charlottesville.

I recall seeing video of the blue minivan parked outside a big barn, with investigators around it. It was around the time they served warrants in Nelson, maybe. The barn up on hill, and the picture or video was long shot from up and across. I tried looking for a bit, no luck. There's so much over the last few weeks in terms of coverage.

wasn't implying he was only into sports 24/7... i was referring the whole farm work thing... i am fairly certain he didn't do a lot of farm work having known him during this time

Great you're sharing. Thank you.

Can you think of anything that would take him to the Richmond area?

Nah. Carrsbrook is a very long-standing subdivision in C-ville that is highly populated. It would not be a logical place to dump a body- too risky. IMO. But the brainstorming is good- we shouldn't stop throwing out ideas!

I wouldn't rule it out completely. Still Meadow is a relatively new portion of Carrsbrook that has a "meadow" that leads back to a put in on the river. Folks do walk and fish back there, the meadow is an emergency landing zone for hot air balloons, but there are also lots of woods, and nobody would notice anyone back there at night or a car driving through the neighborhood at 2 am.

I wouldn't rule it out completely. Still Meadow is a relatively new portion of Carrsbrook that has a "meadow" that leads back to a put in on the river. Folks do walk and fish back there, the meadow is an emergency landing zone for hot air balloons, but there are also lots of woods, and nobody would notice anyone back there at night or a car driving through the neighborhood at 2 am.

Hopefully, somebody saw him at some point that will make a difference in narrowing down the search. Did you send your info in or call the tip line?

This is what those two maps above combined look like:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Man...96c38b74fc!2m2!1d-78.4766781!2d38.0293059!3e0

In the 2.00 briefing (link on this thread) the head of the searchers is leaving today to return home. He assures the community the search will go on. It probably will be with different people as his team has been here for 28 days without rest.

I have to say I agree. I think JM figured out that leaving MH in the field, out in the open, led to her being found. There is a huge, derelict hotel right on the Downtown Mall that I have always thought LE should at least let the dogs into and/or see if they get a hit. I wonder if LE has searched it yet.

Please call that in as a tip. I think it's unlikely though because it is right there, where people would be frequenting well into the morning and he would have been seen/heard gaining access. Too, not to be morbid, but wouldn't the smell have been overpowering down there by now?

I can't imagine she's too close to a populated area for those reasons but until they find her, I wouldn't rule anything out.

wasn't implying he was only into sports 24/7... i was referring the whole farm work thing... i am fairly certain he didn't do a lot of farm work having known him during this time

So what about his outdoor activities? What did he do?

Can you think of anything that would take him to the Richmond area?

Shopping, drugs, entertainment, taxi runs to/from Cville airport and Richmond airport....lots of things.

MOD NOTE:

• Facts must be backed up with a link.
  • Speculation must be clearly stated as such, (JMO, but...; Seems to me...; I wonder if...; I have a hunch...). Often, simply ending a post with the familiar "JMO", "IMO", and "MOO" will suffice.

With the many eyes which read here daily, it's so important that we not confuse the issues. Thanks to all of you wonderful members for helping WS to maintain a stellar reputation for accuracy.

Wow.

It is on FB. Oct 24.

So I wonder if he knew about the Seven Mile Sleepover (probably) and why he would risk putting MH there, knowing the farm would be "populated" one week later.

Or, did he keep her for a week and put her there afterwards. I shudder to think it.

So I wonder if he knew about the Seven Mile Sleepover (probably) and why he would risk putting MH there, knowing the farm would be "populated" one week later.

Or, did he keep her for a week and put her there afterwards. I shudder to think it.

I've wondered this too.. Could she have been trapped in something and broke her fingers trying to get out? Prior to bring taken there?

I just think it's odd that someone that presumably needed money would let a recently working cab rot. You would think that it being a recently working approved cab that at the very least it could be sold for parts.

Hi. Newbie here, so please pardon any faux pas..... Has anyone seen anything to indicate whether the "abandoned taxi" that was found was still in JM's name. Isn't it possible that he might have sold it at some point, perhaps when he got the yellow cab, if in fact that was after he drove the van cab. Without knowing whose property the cab was on, it's hard to know if JM was the most recent owner of the cab. And w/o a license plate number probably hard to track down ownership. But IF he did sell it to someone several years ago, it would be interesting to know if it has been used since then. And if it was sold to a friend or a stranger. Just wondering, because if it was sold, when it was sold could be informative. just my thoughts...

Could he have been hoping to have the scene contaminated? Due to the party?
Or hearing about the party gave him the idea? And he knew an area there that was somewhat secluded? Just thinking

I wonder if he would know about the party?

People have all kinds if parties and that does not mean that just anyone knows about them

I can't help but wonder if law enforcement had laid low and just watched JM if maybe he would have led them to HG eventually ( to revisit his crime) that would have surely been the nail in his coffin.....no way he could deny it then.

I have a question, and sorry if it's a dumb one, but people intermittently mention construction sites when it comes to missing persons. As a kid, we had a girl go missing and it's been rumored forever that she was buried at a construction site. As an adult, I find that hard to fathom, yet people still suggest searching construction sites. Wouldn't it be awfully difficult to adequately bury a person in a construction site such that they would be unfound by construction workers in the coming hours/days? Or am I missing something there? There's tons of construction going on all around this area currently.

I have a question, and sorry if it's a dumb one, but people intermittently mention construction sites when it comes to missing persons. As a kid, we had a girl go missing and it's been rumored forever that she was buried at a construction site. As an adult, I find that hard to fathom, yet people still suggest searching construction sites. Wouldn't it be awfully difficult to adequately bury a person in a construction site such that they would be unfound by construction workers in the coming hours/days? Or am I missing something there? There's tons of construction going on all around this area currently.

Like how?

A lot of construction is done with machinery.

What would he be digging by hand? If it is the foundation area, they make sure it is all level.

Footings would be dug with machine and then filled with concrete.

What else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member