Hannah's Journey on 09/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HA we just wrote opposite things!

Here's the thing though with that theory...why would HG be seen leaving Tempo with JM , likely in a car, but then be walking on foot through the projects. That's still a good distance from the DM when your on foot. If she could hardly stand would she really walk that far? And if JM was after her, would he really let her?

The other thing is a think its far more likely she was coming from the point, trying to get to the DM, I think she thought she could take a cut through, but then realized it wasn't the greatest place to be cutting through, its really confusing in there. So she gets herself to a main road, and sees Mcgrady's as a reference point. Because from that point on she heads straight to the DM.

Additionally I'm in disagreement with you on that being a likely route for JM to dip out f town. He would have just followed water up a few blocks turn left onto ridge...which is a straight shot and becomes OLR. Its also almost immediately becomes a residential area, then farm land.

I think JM parked somewhere off of 4th. The article doesn't say she was walking around on Garrett. It says residents say she must have ended up there because LE was there searching with bloodhounds and looking in the bushes.

I think JM and Hannah walked from Tempo to his car, somewhere near 4th and Water. I think JM drove south on 4th, west on Garrett (probably chucking Hannah's phone out the window there in the "sketchy projects") and then turned south on 2nd, west on Montincello and south on Ridge. Nineteen minutes from Tempo to Walnut Creek Park going that route. It makes a lot more sense to me than Hannah somehow wandering all the way down to Garrett and then somehow managing to wander all the way back up to McGrady's.

MOO

I think JM parked somewhere off of 4th. The article doesn't say she was walking around on Garrett. It says residents say she must have ended up there because LE was there searching with bloodhounds and looking in the bushes.

I think JM and Hannah walked from Tempo to his car, somewhere near 4th and Water. I think JM drove south on 4th, west on Garrett (probably chucking Hannah's phone out the window there in the "sketchy projects") and then turned south on 2nd, west on Montincello and south on Ridge. Nineteen minutes from Tempo to Walnut Creek Park going that route. It makes a lot more sense to me than Hannah somehow wandering all the way down to Garrett and then somehow managing to wander all the way back up to McGrady's.

MOO

I see your point.

I noticed there is an apartment complex right there at the end if garret...

Do we know where JM was living at the time?

And at that time she would have been with JM correct?

I believe so. Which if that sighting is true (granted we can't confirm the time) but it at least leaves open another possibility for where she was during that time....

I wouldn't assume she was in friendship court just because the bloodhounds were seen there. The bloodhounds were all over Charlottesville, and there is no way she was in all the places the dogs were seen.

"I'm lost in the area of 14th and Wertland"
The way this text is phrased is very strange. IMO, if HG did get in the car willingly with JM, he asked where she lived pretending he was going to take her there, then sent this text to make LE think she got lost near her apartment.

Now THAT makes sense!

MOO

Could JM have parked in the parking lot across the street from the Friendship Court apartments at Garrett and 4th St.?

Now THAT makes sense!

This has been said before that JM may have sent the text to try and throw off LE just like he may have put MH shirt on the one bush to try to throw off LE probably trying to make it look like some UVA student is committing these crimes in that area around 14th and 15th St.

Could JM have parked in the parking lot across the street from the Friendship Court apartments at Garrett and 4th St.?

Yeah, sure. I have no idea where he parked, but it's possible isn't it? I don't know what parking is like in the DM area late night on the weekends. Maybe a local can fill us in. Is street parking difficult to come by? Do people only park in lots because street parking is limited (ie. 2hr parking only, etc)?

This has been said before that JM may have sent the text to try and throw off LE just like he may have put MH shirt on the one bush to try to throw off LE probably trying to make it look like some UVA student is committing these crimes in that area around 14th and 15th St.

Oh, I realize that and have read it many times. There's something about RSC's suggestion that just makes more sense (to me) than others I have read.

Yeah, sure. I have no idea where he parked, but it's possible isn't it? I don't know what parking is like in the DM area late night on the weekends. Maybe a local can fill us in. Is street parking difficult to come by? Do people only park in lots because street parking is limited (ie. 2hr parking only, etc)?

According to Tempo's website, there's parking on Water St and the parking garage at 4th and Water. Various shots of Tempo shows cars parked on Water.

I'm just making an observation that both- Hannah's journey and thread about Tempo are the only really active threads at the moment in this case. It might be because there are so many views about the video footage and the possible scenarios. I for one am ready for some new information. I've been reading and following this case since the beginning and if you look back- a lot of the discussion keeps getting recycled. Hang in there all- I hope there will be more info to sleuth about.

I'm just making an observation that both- Hannah's journey and thread about Tempo are the only really active threads at the moment in this case. It might be because there are so many views about the video footage and the possible scenarios. I for one am ready for some new information. I've been reading and following this case since the beginning and if you look back- a lot of the discussion keeps getting recycled. Hang in there all- I hope there will be more info to sleuth about.
I am really ready for new information, too!

Do you know when JMs Fairfax trial is? I know there won't be any HG discussion at that time, but it may give us insight into his motis operandi, and we can see how that may have figured into when he met up with HG...

The only actual date I believe is for Nov. 14- 2 weeks from the raw video we saw. I' m really ready to see how he will plea and what the outcome will be because it will will certainly tie into the HG case. :)

I just tested my iPhone 5s, and the text message system autocorrects 'lmost' to 'most', not to 'lost.' I don't know which operating system I have--it's what came with it in spring of this year. Have people checked and found out that you can get an autocorrect of 'lmost' to 'lost?'

I typed "Lmost" (leaving off the A) and it auto-corrected to "lost".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back