Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you have one, please post a link to the vid. of the press conference.

I'm also gonna PM our awesome Patty.

I wouldn't doubt that LE would smoke-screen, but I can't see Tim Miller doing that. He'd more likely just give no explanation.

I don't now..this case has been the weirdest one inregards to a family he has been involved in..he might just be all up for doing what LE asks of him if something was found..
KWIM?

wonder why they decided to do it today, I mean the conditions have been the same since they started the search right? what changed from then til now? The water has been up, but I was under the impression it was going down. It makes no sense. With the threat of another hurricane being a possibility, you would think that everybody would want to get as much done as possible prior to more rain. Even if Ike goes south they are likely to pick up more rain from it and that would only make it more difficult, right?

You're right. Wouldn't they want to get as much searching in before the new storms come our way?

soooo...if they've found her, why no LE at the Anthony's, yet? Think LE are crossing all t's and dotting all i's first?

I don't believe TM would lie or make up a story to stop the search. That is NOT like him at all. He might stop the search and keep his mouth shut but he would not give that elaborate explanation on why they stopped the search and say they are coming back at a later time. Don't get your hopes up that she was found.

I've had it in my mind that if she was put into water somewhere, she would soon float up... unless something ...... oh I can't even say it.

I helped on the Jessie Davis search. I remeber the day that she was found the search was called off and we were told to watch the news that night. They knew she was found and did not say anything. Everything was cleaned up really quick. The news confirmation came about an hour later.

They might not do that, in this case. They might delay longer, JUST to make dead-sure. No pun intended. :-(

I think LE and Tim have a pretty good idea of where Caylee is and they just can't get to that area right now.

I don't believe TM would lie or make up a story to stop the search. That is NOT like him at all. He might stop the search and keep his mouth shut but he would not give that elaborate explanation on why they stopped the search and say they are coming back at a later time. Don't get your hopes up that she was found.

He has great respect for le and I think he would do whatever they asked him to do, especially since they have been so helpful to him in the search.

I don't now..this case has been the weirdest one inregards to a family he has been involved in..he might just be all up for doing what LE asks of him if something was found..
KWIM?

Yes, that's most certainly true.

Maybe they aren't at the house yet because they are drying the ink on all the arrest warrantS!

If and when they do find Caylee, you can bet they would not just up and announce it. You think that things are crazy at the A's house now? I think it would cause mass hysteria on hopespring dr.

I don't know about not being able to get to an area...with all those resources? Divers could go in...

Maybe they do know she is there and can't get to Her. He did say he was afraid they would push her farther in the mud. Tim also could be needing time to look over the arial pictures and to narrow the search area down.

If LE didn't have specific info, then TM would be continuing to search in areas that aren't affected by "conditions". They are extremely focused on that area only, and have searched that area all they can for now. JMO.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html

I note Tim Miller said "we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community” not "closure to her family."

That says a lot. He knows the Anthony family isn't interested in finding Caylee and having closure. They're only concerned that finding a deceased Caylee will put Casey in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back