HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Mickey Mouse curtain and Mickey Mouse sheet were found with the remains in FL. Could they have been talking about a Mickey shower curtain?

524a850fb94f405bc8b2e4f74069dce9.jpg

Camper mattresses are sized differently than regular bed mattresses. That would explain the home made sheet.

Once again, I have to go with what is NOT being said. They say the results are inconclusive. That means they CANNOT confirm it is NOT Heather. If they could, then it would not be her case, and the gag order would not be in effect. This says that either Heather's DNA has not been processed and compared, has been processed but not been compared or whatever results they have gotten is FUBAR or the DNA is not inconsistent with Heather's DNA profile, IMO. So, still possible, unless otherwise refuted by results or LE as far as I can tell.

I've thought about this a lot. Is the reason there's filings by TM's attorney because he's a private attorney being paid big bucks and SM's attorney a public defender who's overloaded and just isn't ready to file for things yet? I've also wondered why, with SM being the father of the C's grandchildren and married to their daughter for so many years, they wouldn't be making sure he had a great attorney, too? I mean they lived right next door to them for a long time - apparently there was a good relationship between them? Now, suddenly, they leave him to a public defender? So many possibilities as to 'why' that would be! Is SM not concerned about his attorney because he wasn't involved? Did information come out that made TM's family cut ties with him? Do they blame him for this 'whole mess' since he had the affair? Is it a way to try and intimidate him (you WILL do/say/follow this line of 'theory' about what happened) - or you're on your own - no lawyer, no financial help, no nothing - and he refused?

Inquiring minds want to know! LOL
BBM: Is SM not concerned about his attorney because he made a deal?

I've had a gut feeling from the beginning of this post that this is Heather. :( The waiting is agonizing for us; how much worse it must be for her loved ones! :(

Is anyone else still suspicious that a particular relative (now deceased) of TM played a part in this - or, at least helped with the clean up or the cover-up story afterwards? I have that gut feeling, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a gut feeling from the beginning of this post that this is Heather. :( The waiting is agonizing for us; how much worse it must be for her loved ones! :(

Is anyone else still suspicious that a particular relative (now deceased) of TM played a part in this - or, at least helped with the clean up or the cover-up story afterwards? I have that gut feeling, too.

Yep! [emoji53]

This quote was written by TM above a picture of her daughter. If this lady made homemade Disney items (including pillowcases) for TM, I wonder if she made homemade Disney sheets like the one found with the unidentified body in this thread? Sorry if this has been brought up but I just came across this again when I was going through pics of SM & TM's family, trips, house and Disney Themed Camper:

See the banners in this picture? A very good friend I met through Dis made these. She has made the kids t shirts, pillowcases, etc over the years. She is fantastic and the attention to detail is the best I've ever seen. If you need personalized Disney stuff let me know and I will give you her information. She is the best!

Here's TM's Disney Dream Cruise thread from October 2012:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46509149.

Ever since the body was found in Deland, I've had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I truly believe it's Heather and the way LE is keeping this under wraps just makes my suspicions even higher. I have no doubt in my mind that Tammy wouldn't burn the body or use chemicals to make gathering DNA difficult, and put Heather into a trash bag as she obviously considered Heather a piece of trash, and throwing her on the side of the road.

I feel like LE isn't being completely forthcoming with the details of the body. I feel like they definitely know more than what they are saying and at this point knows whether or not it's Heather. The fact that they aren't denying it just makes it even worse. I can't imagine what the Elvis family feels, they must be on pins and needles waiting to hear something. :shakehead:

Something's a little fishy. :fishy:

If you haven't done so already, you have got to go thru all 21 pages in the link below. There are pics on every page and enough of TM's ramblings for days. I had looked at all these pics/posts in the beginning of the case but it was interesting to go back through them knowing what we know now. TM is one crazy lady! She lives in a complete fantasy world and wants everyone to think she has the most perfect life (hubby included). It's really sad when you think about it. Poor, poor Heather. Why did she have to get involved with these people?

This quote was written by TM above a picture of her daughter. If this lady made homemade Disney items (including pillowcases) for TM, I wonder if she made homemade Disney sheets like the one found with the unidentified body in this thread? Sorry if this has been brought up but I just came across this again when I was going through pics of SM & TM's family, trips, house and Disney Themed Camper:

See the banners in this picture? A very good friend I met through Dis made these. She has made the kids t shirts, pillowcases, etc over the years. She is fantastic and the attention to detail is the best I've ever seen. If you need personalized Disney stuff let me know and I will give you her information. She is the best!

Here's TM's Disney Dream Cruise thread from October 2012:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46509149.

I think LE has kept the Elvis family in the loop at each step. Not perhaps with every single detail, but if this is HE's body then I think they've been told already. And if it isn't or they simply don't know, then I think the family has been told that as well. What families are told vs what the public at large (which we are) are told are 2 vastly different things. I saw that first-hand with a big murder case in my area.

The family knew things right away, including the big pieces of evidence that were the 'smoking gun(s).' LE and then the DA's office kept the family fully informed. Even if Horry County is less forthcoming, I bet they have disclosed things to the family that are not public knowledge and wont' be until trial. Just my hunch.

I think LE has kept the Elvis family in the loop at each step. Not perhaps with every single detail, but if this is HE's body then I think they've been told already. And if it isn't or they simply don't know, then I think the family has been told that as well. What families are told vs what the public at large (which we are) are told are 2 vastly different things. I saw that first-hand with a big murder case in my area.

The family knew things right away, including the big pieces of evidence that were the 'smoking gun(s).' LE and then the DA's office kept the family fully informed. Even if Horry County is less forthcoming, I bet they have disclosed things to the family that are not public knowledge and wont' be until trial. Just my hunch.

I thought it was interesting that TE posted..."today's word for thought is retribution".....the day before the article about the Mickey sheets came out. Mods,I hope it is ok to comment on this.:please:

I feel that way too.

I've thought this was Heather from the time the discovery was first reported. There have been a couple posters that have made me rethink this through but in the end none have shaken that ”feeling”. On one hand I don't want it to be her, I want her to come home safe and sound and be surrounded by those that love her. I know that will never happen. Those hopes were dashed once the calls made in the night and the lies about those calls were reported. I still had a bit of hope left at that point but that last little light of hope was dashed after reading the increasingly irrational rantings of a woman who had just had her fairy tale life exposed for the lie that it was and all the ugliness that was her reality was laid bare for all to see. I think that's what she blamed Heather for even though it was not Heather but TM herself who told the world that her beautifully wrapped and tied with a pretty bow life was a sham. Once she started talking she just couldn't or wouldn't let it go. Heather had to pay with her life because TM had to face the reality of her life.

Now I hope this is Heather. She can still come home and be surrounded by all of those that love her. They need her to come home.

Just speculating, but perhaps there is evidence found on computers, money transactions that put them in that direct area in FL, among other things that have led them to the possibility that it could be HE.... if they feel that a trial could be as early as wintertime, the evidence must be coming together and hopefully it is a good sign that they have accumulated and filled in all the question marks to confidently proceed with trial.
On another note... speaking of TM... what ever happened about her claim to be pregnant?

I also have been wondering about her "pending motherhood"? She should really be showing right about now.

BBM:
Jurisdictional linkage blindness, margarita25...Why communication is critical between law enforcement agencies in conjunction with Namus, VICAP, and other databases. Guess, the Moorers may have underestimated the HCPD investigator's determination locating HE's remains two states away, if they turn out to be her...

http://prtl.uhcl.edu/portal/page/pct/USN/TheSignal/Life?articleId=402

"Dr. Steven Egger addresses our most inner fears by researching the subject, defining ...Difficulty identifying a serial killer due to "linkage blindness,"

"linkage blindness," a term coined by DR Egger. "Police don't share information across jurisdictional boundaries," Egger said. "There's always some friction there." Agencies prefer to worry only about their own jurisdiction, instead of sharing information to work together to solve a murder. Egger says a serial murder investigation may, but not always, have as many as seven different crime scenes: the place the victim was initially lured, transportation to a different location, the place the victim was kept, transportation to another location, where the victim was killed, where the body was dumped, and where the weapon was dumped.

"The offender brings something to the crime scene, leaves something at the crime scene, and takes something away from the crime scene," Egger said when explaining his three part premise of a crime scene and the reason there is not always a lot of trace evidence.

Thank you Foxfire. Very interesting to see it stated this way, 7 possible different crime scenes. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773