Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I am at a loss. I posted a page back that if the body were in 2 bags, and not much motion the tape would in my opinion, just settle to the skull. Also the duct tape would IMO keep the teeth in place, but they are not. So how would this occur? i have a different picture in my head I guess of what the skull looked like with the duct tape. Now I am wondering how the teeth became scattered.

You are not alone, I wondered the same thing about the teeth.
and to be complete skeleton, no pieces of liver etc..........
I guess we need to hear more on forencic's

I am sure we still don't know all.
LE knows even more! WOW......this is a slaying of the worse possible way!

The photo of the duct tape and heart sticker literally made me sick...........

Casey had a DIARY??????

A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, said, "I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time."

I think this pretty much says it all.

yes ...doesnt show a greiving mother ....or worried mother whos child is "missing" ....we all knew Caylee was never "missing" ... only thing missing was just her birth woman's sense of morals !

The sheriff's office asked the FBI to compare the black plastic bag found with Caylee's remains to the garbage bags collected from the Anthonys' house; to compare the duct tape found on the remains to the duct tape on the gas can from the Anthonys' residence; and to examine vacuums and cleaners for possible decomposition materials or other related items.

9:45 a.m. The duct tape discovered on Caylee Anthony's skull at the crime scene matches duct tape stuck on a gas can at the Anthonys' house, investigators said.

The duct tape "Originated from the same source roll," according to the report.

9:33 a.m. Photographs show strips of silver-colored duct tape and several plastic bags scattered at the site, off Suburban Drive. One bag appears to be partially buried.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

From Sentinel Updates

Investigators conducted a search warrant at Anthony's Hopespring Drive home after the Caylee's remains were found. Here are some of the items seized: - Nine pair of women's shoes from Casey Anthony's closet - A white/red heart-shaped sticker backing with sticker removed that was found in a shoe box in Casey Anthony's dresser. - A sheet for red heart-shaped stickers with the three remaining on the page found in a red folder in her dresser. - A sheet for multi-colored heart-shaped stickers in a black binder in her dresser. -

Trying to keep this on track...this thread is for discussion of the heart shaped sticker and duct tape. Thanks! (I bet there is another thread on the diary already!)

Caseyheartstickeroncellphone.jpg

HearStickercopy.jpg

Trying to keep this on track...this thread is for discussion of the heart shaped sticker and duct tape. Thanks! (I bet there is another thread on the diary already!)

There is! You win your bet.LOL!

If the backing they found in KC"s room matches the heart sticker on the tape, I think it's pretty damningevidence.

I am saying put the death penalty back on the table...and I don't like the death penalty!
She's toast.

Good catch Smolea! That looks just like the sticker. WOW. Who is that in the picture holding the phone?

The heart sticker was not actually stuck to the envelope. They found it laying on top of the envelope in a drawer. Here are photos:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So what is the importance of that particular heart?! It in no way matches the one found at the crime scene...or at least the puffy one they showed. Which one was stuck on the duct tape or is this something they are not going to release? GRRRR!

ETA: The one on the cell phone doesn't match the puffy sticker either, imo. It isn't raised.

The heart sticker found at the crime scene fits inside the sticker backing found at the home.
picture.php
picture.php

So what is the importance of that particular heart?! It in no way matches the one found at the crime scene...or at least the puffy one they showed. Which one was stuck on the duct tape or is this something they are not going to release? GRRRR!

ETA: The one on the cell phone doesn't match the puffy sticker either, imo. It isn't raised.

ITA - and on top of that, the heart sticker at the crime scene/recovery scene is about an inch in size, so there's no way all of those stickers on that cell phone are the same size - they'd take up much more space on that little bitty cell phone if they, too, were all around an inch or so in size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member