Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard NG say LE may have soil from KC's shoes matching soil from dump site! So let's keep our fingers crossed.

Oh, I hope so!! But, what do you bet if LE has a soil match, that KC blows it off (creates reasonable doubt) by admitting she was in that area, searching for Caylee during those 31 days, and that's how the soil got on her shoes.:mad:

Oh, I hope so!! But, what do you bet if LE has a soil match, that KC blows it off (creates reasonable doubt) by admitting she was in that area, searching for Caylee during those 31 days, and that's how the soil got on her shoes.:mad:
This would be an admission that she wasn't certain Caylee was still alive during those 31 days.

Do you think she'd do that?

This would be an admission that she wasn't certain Caylee was still alive during those 31 days.

Do you think she'd do that?

IDK. It's so hard to think reasonably and to think like Casey at the same time, KWIM??? She did tell LE that she was conducting her "own search" for Caylee during those 31 days. She could explain away the soil match by admitting she was looking for an "alive" Caylee. That was just one of the hundreds of places she looked. You know, one of those spots "Zanny" was known to go....

Would she ever admit that she wasn't certain Caylee was still alive during those 31 days? NOPE. It's her story and she's sticking to it.

IDK. It's so hard to think reasonably and to think like Casey at the same time, KWIM??? She did tell LE that she was conducting her "own search" for Caylee during those 31 days. She could explain away the soil match by admitting she was looking for an "alive" Caylee. That was just one of the hundreds of places she looked. You know, one of those spots "Zanny" was known to go....

Would she ever admit that she wasn't certain Caylee was still alive during those 31 days? NOPE. It's her story and she's sticking to it.
Of course the "shoe evidence" by itself could be explained away.

However the beauty of it (if it exists beyond a NG outburst), is that it gets added to the PILE of circumstantial and actual evidence.

The Enquirer is reporting that it's not just a dirt match, but that Caylee's decomp or DNA (not sure which) is on the shoes.

I guess... I must be very black and white...
In front means not in back or around... tape on mouth area.. means it was on the mouth area.

I read it to say..tape on mouth area in the front of the skull.

Not

Tape around the skull with it being over the mouth.

I think in black and white about the duct tape too: Caylee was 2 years old and no one has any business putting duct tape on a baby's face whether it be only over their mouth or wrapped entirely around their head. There isn't enough difference between the two options to change my mind as to whether or not KC (or anyone else) intentionally or accidently killed Caylee. The duct tape and heart sticker both go to the heinous nature of the person who put forth the thought and effort into attaching them to Caylee's delicate face whether in life or after death. The length of tape does not change my opinion that KC deliberately murdered Caylee.

The Enquirer is reporting that it's not just a dirt match, but that Caylee's decomp or DNA (not sure which) is on the shoes.
Not the most level headed nor accurate source.

I do remember NG earlier outbursts describing a "trail of" decomposition evidence between the GACA house and the remains.

Mind you she also reported "a shallow grave" at one end of the trail, and imaginary kitchen knives at the other!

I also don't understand if the tape was over the mouth and it held the lower jaw in place, how did the teeth get scattered? I know it was discussed but never at length. So many questions that will never be answered.

I don't think baby teeth have the kind of roots that adult teeth have. Unless the duct tape was stuck to her teeth, I think they would have just fallen out.

Oh my, that would be hard to explain away, now wouldn't it?? Why the heck didn't she dump the shoes?? :waitasec:

Not the most level headed nor accurate source.

I do remember NG earlier outbursts describing a "trail of" decomposition evidence between the GACA house and the remains.

Mind you she also reported "a shallow grave" at one end of the trail, and imaginary kitchen knives at the other!
By my count there's still three knives left.

Should we start a new thread to 'sleuth' them?

Just had to pop in and say the effin' knife pun is cute. Reminds me of GA's linguistic faux-pas during deposition.

By my count there's still three knives left.

Should we start a new thread to 'sleuth' them?
I am tempted to say "There is no F in knife" but of course there is?

So may be some merits.

You start the thread and I'll join in?

(Could we word it to include "Shoes concealed in SEALED paper bag"?)

I am tempted to say "There is no F in knife" but of course there is?

So may be some merits.

You start the thread and I'll join in?

(Could we word it to include "Shoes concealed in SEALED paper bag"?)
I'm a bit slow- "the F in knife" just clicked.

good for a good chuckle

:rolling:

I'm a bit slow- "the F in knife" just clicked.

good for a good chuckle

:rolling:
Please try and keep up!

I need you.

attachment.php

But we are on Heart sticker and Duct Tape here!

Discussions of knives, shallow graves, trails of decomposition fluids, and shoes concealed in sealed paper bags, are for the thread that follows this!

A thread whose very premises I am unworthy to contemplate!

42 is the answer!

Please try and keep up!

I need you.

attachment.php

But we are on Heart sticker and Duct Tape here!

Discussions of knives, shallow graves, trails of decomposition fluids, and shoes concealed in sealed paper bags, are for the thread that follows this!

A thread whose very premises I am unworthy to contemplate!

42 is the answer!
I'm trying! I'm trying! I need more evidence!

Give me a new photo to dissect, something!

BTW the smilie knife makes me a bit nervous... :help:

I remember earlier on this thread there was quite the discussion that the heart sticker on the mat board was the same sticker that was on the duct tape and fell off. I believe they were 2 different stickers. Was there ever a final judgement on this?
I believe a certain WSer known for his "Lipularly Follicular" facial feature (HP) was a big part of the debate?

:detective:

I remember earlier on this thread there was quite the discussion that the heart sticker on the mat board was the same sticker that was on the duct tape and fell off. I believe they were 2 different stickers. Was there ever a final judgement on this?
I believe a certain WSer known for his "Lipularly Follicular" facial feature (HP) was a big part of the debate?

I love love the way you say "Lipularly Follicular"

Have a kitten, my highest reward! :cat:

Nothing like a "final judgement" yet, but those (that) thread(s) of evidence is (are) still alive, though plainly in a coma.
FBI still has the duct tape from the skull with the heart-shaped adhesive. Who knows what their tests have revealed? Personally, I think that the heart adhesive is most likely to match the single sticker backing sample collected from amongst KC's memorabilia.(The documents do NOT confirm that the sticker backing was sent to FBI, but I imagine it was?) I think the "puffy heart" found on a scrap of cardboard mat is a separate item. May or may not be relevant to the case. The FBI do have that piece of evidence, so again we await test results.

Nothing in the Anthony home search shows the same packet the heart was taken from. After weeks (and I won't admit how many hours) of searching till my eyes bled, I have located the exact heart sticker and turned all information on the manufacturer and stores it is sold at over to Yuri.

HP I agree on the heart stickers; they are not one in the same. I use these stickers and lots of times the top part is paper and will dissolve in water after awhile or can become disconnected from the glued bottom layer. It was lucky she applied it to the duck tape because the surface that the sticker was adhered to kept the glue in place. The puffy one stayed because they are made from the same stuff 2 sided glue matts are made from. The glue is stronger and the top part of the puffy sticker is more like plastic so it doesn't dissolve in water. You can go to any craft store and check these out.

Nothing in the Anthony home search shows the same packet the heart was taken from. After weeks (and I won't admit how many hours) of searching till my eyes bled, I have located the exact heart sticker and turned all information on the manufacturer and stores it is sold at over to Yuri.

Please do share... I did with the Henkel Duct tape :) it was also turned over to Yuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV