GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Nikki. Did the person giving the clues have any valid and useable information? Or was he/she a crank?

Mamamerced, rest assured LE and the family have the same information that I do. I'm addressing the websleuths not on the island.

Mamamerced, rest assured LE and the family have the same information that I do. I'm addressing the websleuths not on the island.

I don't understand your response to my question. Sorry, it may be very clear, but I'm missing it. The only thing I wanted to know is if that FB clue-dropper was deemed knowledgeable or a garden-variety crank.

On facebook sister writes that the teeth, bone and maggots are not confirmed and is poor reporting.
Sister does say that a Charli did report to the landlord that a man repeatedly broke into her bathroom. There was no further detail or explanation.
(on a side note the sister seems very cool and someone you'd want on your side)
Charli is lucky to have her :)

On facebook sister writes that the teeth, bone and maggots are not confirmed and is poor reporting.
Sister does say that a Charli did report to the landlord that a man repeatedly broke into her bathroom. There was no further detail or explanation.
(on a side note the sister seems very cool and someone you'd want on your side)
Charli is lucky to have her :)

Yes, I read that, too. But, then last night at approximately midnight, the FCS page again posted a TV news video in which the claims of maggots, tooth, blood and a tooth being found were reiterated and they were now being analyzed for DNA. Why would they do that if it isn't accurate?
I also read about the man repeatedly breaking into C's bathroom. Sounded creepy.
I, too, like C's sister. She's a force.:seeya:

Yes, I read that, too. But, then last night at approximately midnight, the FCS page again posted a TV news video in which the claims of maggots, tooth, blood and a tooth being found were reiterated and they were now being analyzed for DNA. Why would they do that if it isn't accurate?
I also read about the man repeatedly breaking into C's bathroom. Sounded creepy.
I, too, like C's sister. She's a force.:seeya:

Love that! Best description, force. She sure is!
Maybe the reporter had info that the police were not ready to share with the family due to the sensitive nature of the items (maggots, tooth, bone). No reporter that wants to keep their job would put made up info out there. Kudos to the local news for keeping the story out there regardless. I do know from experience that the news in fact does get a lot of facts incorrect.

Bumping thread for Carly. Hate seeing her on the 2nd page.....

The FB page is crabapple jones. Regardless of his communication on FB and private message, with no evidence it does not help.

There were no maggots on the clothes when they were found. In reference to the ones found by Charlie sister.

Nikki, my response as to which FB page I was following was to answer an earlier post where I was asked which FB page I was following not directed to you. My comment about the maggots was based on direct communication from Brooke.

The FB page is crabapple jones. Regardless of his communication on FB and private message, with no evidence it does not help.

I suspected it was him from his comments on the FCS/FB page and his name. Thanks.

Reporter has yet to retract the article despite the family and friends insisting it is inaccurate information.

I read a few of "Crabapple's" posts following one of the Maui News articles. I posted a link to it the other day. His sister asked him to PM her, and after that, a couple of the posts disappeared. There was some sensitive information in the posts that disappeared, including the name of the street on which SC lives. His/her heart is in the right place, but you are right. Solid evidence is what's needed right now. Is a search planned for this weekend?

I'm a bit confused on what day SC's truck "got stuck" or broke-down and he hitch-hiked back to Haiku. I had read (somewhere) that it was on Saturday and that he phoned Charlie the next day, Sunday, around 8:00 pm. Would someone clarify for me, please. Thanks.
And Thank You to Speedy1963 for the FB page names. I agree....one person's suspicions, perspective, opinion, but interesting, non-the-less.

Maui now is reporting that the case is now a homicide, wait and see if confirmed by others or more rumors

MPD must have some evidence to indicate homicide. I wonder what it is.

The family of “Charli” has since released the following statement via an online post:

“It is with great sadness that we can confirm that the Scott family has been informed by Maui Police that investigation into Charli’s disappearance has been reclassified as a homicide investigation. Without disclosing details of the ongoing investigation, we want to dispel rumors that Charli’s body has been recovered. Sadly, this is untrue. That said, we feel strongly that evidence of this crime should be presented in court and not via rumors and shoddy news reporting.

We would like to thank the Maui Police for their thorough work thus far and encourage the public to cooperate with them in their search to bring Charli and her unborn son’s killer to justice.

Thank you and mahalo for your thoughts and prayers.”

http://mauinow.com/2014/03/07/police-charli-scott-case-re-classified-as-homicide/

This family never ceases to amaze me - what a class act ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129