GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Apo is trying to sell the idea Charli and Son were killed by wild pigs. Did the pigs also undress her and scatter the clothes and other evidence up and down Hana Hwy? And then a human happened by to deflesh her jaw?

I think/hope Apo just discredited himself big time right there.
I feel unthered without the live-streaming. Fortunately the timing coincided with a week long family reunion so I'm too busy to stay connected, which eases the withdrawal angst.
My heart is with the Scotts and extended family.

I'm not sure what the right sentiment is but I wanted to pray and send love for Kimberlyn as she takes the stand soon. Facing SC will prove to be difficult.

Good idea, HGO. Sending prayers for strength, good thoughts, and love to Kimberlyn Scott as she takes the stand and testifies. And prayers also for justice for Charli and Joshua.

Mamamerced, Apo pushed the theory today that Charli was not murdered at all, but somehow killed by wild pigs.
The video segement was on KHON newscast, so probably online as a clip?
Loo said the slash on the tree was machete, not tusk. Also the jawbone cleaned by humans.

Was that from yesterday's session (Tues.)? Having trouble finding it.

Dismissed it a long time ago, understanding it 100% has been the challenge.
yes, exactly. Because understanding why a particular lie was told has much value.
Because the media kept writing about various bits of it as if they were true, also made it difficult to purge from the conversation.

It was on a KHON nightly news segment, but I was recording 3 of them and forget which, early news I think.

So they said Loo is done and Kim is up. May it be so. They also promised to have a team there tomorrow but said nothing about live stream. Hoping.

Welcome back, Julie! We have missed you.

Day 9 of the trial, the defense attorney is floating the theory that Charli was not murdered, but killed by a wild pig. I say that she was killed by a wild two-legged pig by the name of Steven Capobianco. IMHO.

Thanks for keeping up with this. It feels good to be able to read and catch up. You are all amazing!
I'm sad no live stream. I know lots of people all over the mainland that are trying to watch. Maybe if Apo gets done with Loo we can move on and hopefully KHON will put the cameras back up.
Missed you all!!

Yes, using the KHON app, it's about 10 down in the video list, pic of Steven so can't miss it. Headline is defense challenges Maui police investigation on murder ..

So I checked Maui news and it delivers today big time. Fiona started testifying yesterday about how she lived with CS and SC when she was 16, Charli motherly and SC showing zero affection for her.
http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...idn-t-seem-to-care-much-about-her.html?nav=10

Also Loo quoted with great line that "your jawbone doesn't just fall off your face."
Loo said it appears she may have gotten chopped up.
Loo said here may have been a struggle where her hair was grabbed the way clumps came out and were scattered.
-------
Every guy who lives in rural Maui has a machete as a go to tool. When I lived on the mainland, never saw a machete around the house, but here there is pretty much one in every truck. They whack the jungle away, whack off banana clumps, etc..

What is the working theory on the murder and disposal of the victim ? I've been in/out on these threads for awhile. However when I read about jaw bones, finger tips, and clumps of hair I imagine a wood chipper being used. Could a body be separated like that simply from animal activity over a short period of time?

What is the working theory on the murder and disposal of the victim ? I've been in/out on these threads for awhile. However when I read about jaw bones, finger tips, and clumps of hair I imagine a wood chipper being used. Could a body be separated like that simply from animal activity over a short period of time?

The prosecution's working theory or the Websleuthers' working theories?

The only thing that I have read about the prosecution's theory is in the link ^ several posts above from yesterday where the defense attorney inquired if MPD was pursuing a dismemberment theory at one point, and Sgt. Loo replied, "Yes".

Since I learned about the drag marks, I'm going with the theory that she was dumped off the roadside into a steep ravine. Previously, I had thought that he'd put her in the ocean.

no, to the latter, and actually wild boar eat bones and all and crunch bones as they go. I've never seen a privately owned wood chipper in Hawai'i, and the commercial ones are too big and incredibly noisy. Machete ...

The prosecution's working theory or the Websleuthers' working theories?

The only thing that I have read about the prosecution's theory is in the link ^ several posts above from yesterday where the defense attorney inquired if MPD was pursuing a dismemberment theory at one point, and Sgt. Loo replied, "Yes".

Since I learned about the drag marks, I'm going with the theory that she was dumped off the roadside into a steep ravine. Previously, I had thought that he'd put her in the ocean.
I don't believe the drag marks led to a ravine though. Loo said it was an almost sheer drop of a few hundred feet once you got past 2-3 feet of vegetation. Also there is a guardrail. The only stretch of road that meets that description near MM 18 is a sort of pali drop from the highway to the valley floor. Loo did mention the valley as well. Not saying she didn't go over, but just not a gulch or ravine there that I can tell.

Live Stream back on! Fiona testimony on telling SC about pregnancy

So I checked Maui news and it delivers today big time. Fiona started testifying yesterday about how she lived with CS and SC when she was 16, Charli motherly and SC showing zero affection for her.
http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...idn-t-seem-to-care-much-about-her.html?nav=10

Also Loo quoted with great line that "your jawbone doesn't just fall off your face."
Loo said it appears she may have gotten chopped up.
Loo said here may have been a struggle where her hair was grabbed the way clumps came out and were scattered.
-------
Every guy who lives in rural Maui has a machete as a go to tool. When I lived on the mainland, never saw a machete around the house, but here there is pretty much one in every truck. They whack the jungle away, whack off banana clumps, etc..

I encountered a paywall when I clicked this link :(

I don't know if this has been shared yet:
Maui Now : Capobianco Murder Trial Day 9: Charli Scott’s Sister Testifies
6 hours ago:
Direct link to embedded video:
Find Carly "Charli" Scott - Feb. 15, 2014
https://youtu.be/Wad5j9KJ_cQ

http://mauinow.com/2016/07/13/capobianco-murder-trial-day-9-charli-scotts-sister-testifies/
#JusticeForCharli
#JusticeForJoshua
:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I encountered a paywall when I clicked this link :(

I don't know if this has been shared yet:
Maui Now : Capobianco Murder Trial Day 9: Charli Scott’s Sister Testifies
6 hours ago:
Direct link to embedded video:
Find Carly "Charli" Scott - Feb. 15, 2014
https://youtu.be/Wad5j9KJ_cQ

http://mauinow.com/2016/07/13/capobianco-murder-trial-day-9-charli-scotts-sister-testifies/
#JusticeForCharli
#JusticeForJoshua
:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this link:

Recap of today's testimony (so far) is up on Court Chatter:
[video=youtube;_CPMwEokEDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CPMwEokEDE[/video]

SC just wanted a life with Cassie and to live happily ever after. Charli was gonna mess all that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member