Huntington Contacted on Dec. 11/Will TH Ever Testify Again **Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will Dr. Tim Huntington ever testify in another trial

• YES, he did great

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • NO, JA tore his credibility apart on the stand today and he won't put himself through that again!

Votes: 110 38.2%
  • I don't know, but JA was picking on poor Dr. Huntington

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Yes, even though he didn't do so great

Votes: 95 33.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even when it is an "accident"?

I don't mean this to besmirch lawyers, in fact most will share my opinion. But... anytime the cops wanna talk to you about a serious crime, you get an attorney before you speak. In a case like this where people are anticipating the recovery of a dead body being found, that a suspected murderer is in jail for... that person's defense should do their duty to see justice is served.

They must be prepared to approach the case totally objectively, without speculation, so that when/if the body is found, they can offer the defendant an honest defense team, including reputable and reliable experts to defend them forensically, as that is how this case is being tried.

I picked Unsure because the option I wanted ("Only if JA isn't working for the Prosecution") wasn't listed as an option. Otherwise I would have picked the one where JA basically tore him a new one.

:croc: (This is what JA did to TH today).

Very smart guy, used by the DT in the worst possible way, shut completely down by the veteran JA. A little smug and extremely long-winded, especially when questioned about areas he was incorrect and/or challenged.

IMHO, he should stick to the minor league until he's got a bit more experience, especially in a death penalty murder case, until he's ready to play with the big guys.

Every professional has to "cut their teeth" so to speak, but this was not the case to do it.

I hope he does not "reappear" in this case at all...for "his" sake!

LTM,
Just a couple thoughts/questions
1) maybe because of the hurricane that passed through the area, they can't really detect much from the soil below.
2) I'm really confused about what Dr. H thought the best scenario would have been. Maybe you understood better. Was he saying that INSIDE the BAGS the amount of early arrival flies (forget the term he used) was fewer than expected? Or just INSIDE the trunk? If he's saying "inside the bag" then, does he mean to suggest that the body went thru the first stages of decomp outside of the bags? If so, why does the state or anyone else have an issue with that? Might still fit the "body was in Amy's car" theory....(I keep pointing to this thread because I haven't heard a WORD about it and it's interesting!!!!) Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Amy's totaled car, unattended, for days in TL's parking lot would have been ideal storage, no? Maybe the body was only in the car for a short time of transporting it to the dumping place.

I can't answer as to the soil and what the water/weather would do to it, but the car is static, and hasn't yielded hardly any evidence. I think you are totally on the right track with a "third vehicle" theory... that could be very possible, but then another crime scene that hasn't been considered exists, and that just bad all over this case... for everyone!

I picked Unsure because the option I wanted ("Only if JA isn't working for the Prosecution") wasn't listed as an option. Otherwise I would have picked the one where JA basically tore him a new one.

:floorlaugh:

As far as when the DT contacted Tim Huntington – virtually everyone assumed the body was Caylee’s the instant it was found. Remember, it was found “just 15 houses’ from the Anthony’s house. Go back and watch local news coverage – while it wasn’t officialy Caylee for another few days, it was immediately referred to as Caylee. Of course the DT would start contact experts at the time of discovery.

There was NO hurricane, it was a tropical storm, Tropical Storm Fay.

LTM,
1) maybe because of the hurricane that passed through the area, they can't really detect much from the soil below.

I think he was an "innocent" that didn't know what he was getting into (i.e. Ica and JB)

I think he should go back to the lab..and write Dr. Vass and ask if he can do an internship at The Body Farm!

(out of his league, needs 15 yrs in the field, then we'll see)

Well he is a client of JB, so if he is being paid anything it will be a long time coming... :innocent:

Especially after this afternoon's disastrous performance. He may be in line BEHIND Dr. Haskell. LOL

I voted no, he wouldn't go through that again. I'm admitting I haven't seen the video, I'm going only by my fellow WS'rs comments. If I view the video and change my mind, I'll post.

I will ignore the Trolls. I will ignore the Trolls. I will ignore the Trolls. Amen.

12 December 2008
News Article: http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html
Video of Hearing: http://www.wftv.com/video/18265423/index.html

16 December 2008, Post-indendification Hearing/Motions
News Report http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html#-
Motion to Preserve Forensic Evidence: http://www.wftv.com/news/18290357/detail.html
Request For Second Autopsy: http://www.wftv.com/news/18290360/detail.html
Emergency Motion To Compel: http://www.wftv.com/news/18290370/detail.html
Video of Hearing: http://www.wftv.com/video/18292385/index.html

It%252520sucks%252520being%252520wrong.png

I think the young doctor needs a trip to the Side Bar...for some tequila!
I'm so bad ;)

IMO, it seems likely the majority of the flies escaped when the trunk was opened at the tow yard, the trash bag was removed and left overnight in a dumpster. When George and Cindy drove the car home, they opened the windows, trunk, skylight, etc. to air it out...

THAT is why i think a lot of flies were not still there. As far as the stain, she was triple-bagged with two garbage bags and an additional bag with a vinyl liner. :twocents:

The flies in question that just don't exist should have been found dead, and shells from hatched maggots should have been everywhere, and they simply haven't been found in this case. I think it bears repeating that this means Caylee did not decompose in the trunk of the Sunfire, or others, other places and other vehicles were used throughout parts of this crime, meaning Casey wasn't alone in this disgusting case, and others are walking free that should be in jail as well.

I did not think the witness was "tore up" - though the prosecutor did do a good job. But I think the defense got what they needed out of the guy. Although it was clear they wanted much more.

Well, if someone wants a witness who will shamelessly obfuscate, then yes, he'll testify again. :cool:

I feel that if the price is right, he will testify, again. Mind you, as long as he knows it is not JA that he is going up against. LoL JA owned him, today... over and over and over...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back