IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the poster from here that rode on the bike trail a day or so ago?

She said someone in a white van watched her!

I don't think it's careless journalism as much as cop-speak. I've seen it in police blotters ... if they want to talk to someone and the person reports to the station, he has "turned himself in" for questioning, etc.

Hello all! Just dropping in a quick "Hi!". First found this site with the Celis case, and have been lurking around ever since. Praying these girls are found soon!

PLEASE let him provide some answers. It's been so long since we've heard anything from LE so this feels huge! I hope it's not a false alarm. I won't be sleeping tonight!

Epiphany! Thank you.

So we finally have a poi?

ETA: I was wrong. he was not released yet. The article says he is not considered a suspect. But not that he was released.

anyone have a link to a good twitter???

Just go onto Twitter, and in the search field at the top, enter #evansdalesearch. That will bring up EVERY tweet, by ANYONE who tweeted about the case and included that hashtag. I have that search open at ALL TIMES.

The FBI said in a release that the person is not being called a witness,

so what does this mean...........

person of interest
not a witness
not a suspect

so what is he???
and why post the pix's on someone innocent???

I still can't get past the "turned himself in" phrasing. I suppose that could just be due to questionable wording in the article... will have to wait and see how it's worded in other reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14