IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of them for sure don't look even 18. It frightens me to think of how many sites there are like this online. I had never heard of it, not that I'm up with what's going on, but sometimes I hear of things from the grandkids.

This website just recently changed names. It was formerly "My Yearbook".

I've tried about 10 times to download and watch this but keep getting stuck with it wanting me to download and install the same new software. Maybe I'm lucky to be saved from the nightmares...

I watched it without downloading. Skipped through a lot of it as it's not exactly Oscar material :D

Elizabeth Collins' Mother Driving to State Fair Daily To Staff Booth

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Eliz...tate-Fair-Daily-To-Staff-Booth-166304626.html

DES MOINES, Iowa -The mother of a girl missing for a month from Evansdale is driving daily to the Iowa State Fair to staff a booth looking for answers into her daughter's case.

Heather Collins said she's at the fair just to get the word out and the pictures of the girls seen as much as possible. The booth is located in the Grandstand in the Hall of Law.

Authorities believe Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins were abducted on July 13 in Evansdale, a suburb of Waterloo.

"I pray every morning and all through the day, just, 'Lord, give me strength to keep going and keep moving on,'" said Collins.

Noreen Gosch, the mother of missing paperboy Johnny Gosch, joined Collins at the booth at the fair on Wednesday.

Noreen is helping support the family and offer advice.

"It is very very difficult for me to watch another family go through this, the agony," said Gosch.

"When you need a shoulder to lean on, she's been there. So she knows what it's like," said Heather Collins.

Gosch was 12 years old when he went missing in West Des Moines on Sept. 5, 1982.

Personally I have always thought the paddle boater and fishing boy were witnessed by family, when they did their drive arounds.

The timing of the request for paddleboat info came very soon after her second polygraph, which in my mind at least, tends to give my theory a bit more weight.

:moo:

Oh my goodness ... I'm watching the Megan is Missing film ... I am shocked in so many ways.

Oh my goodness ... I'm watching the Megan is Missing film ... I am shocked in so many ways.

Does anyone know if lyric has Skype? most who have fb connect all their friends to Skype.And then perps can find you. My daughter had a guy somehow add him self to her Skype list. She deleted him as he was not talking"clean". But after this film my daughter is well aware.

you dont needto download it. Click watch online
You will get some pop ups just close them. but still hey its free right?And again quite disturbing the last half hour. based on true story.

It says it is free to watch but then it asks for a credit card, saying you won't be charged. I'm not happy giving out that info when they say I won't be charged...like why do you want my info then?

Check out this website that he communicated in. Last entry for him was 2 days ago, last log in was this AM. The girls list their ages as over 18, but definately appear to be younger.

http://www.meetme.com/tucker882006

WTF???????

I saw his profile before I read anything about the news on him. It bothers me greatly that his profile looked ordinary to me and I was shocked to see the associated news item. Good lord. .

Looking at this aerial view, I'm not convinced that a boy fishing at the parking lot would see the girls riding their bikes on the trail on the west end of the lake.

meyersoverview.jpg

You can see very easily where the girls bikes were found from the parking lot. But not the west trail.

What is the story with that island? I hope that has been searched very carefully.

MNDad, if you have time, could you please do one of those cool google earth videos from the Auction shop camera, following the sidewalks ... west on Brovan, south on River Forest Road, East on Central, South on Jones and onto the bike trail as far as the double gate at the drainage pipe? I'm curious about the time that would take, but also don't know how to do bike times on maps.

Here is the one you requested. I have another one coming...

River Forest Road to Jones - YouTube

i don't know what your doing but you don't need to give any info or signup.

http://www.tubeplus.me/player/1724655/Megan_Is_Missing/

I'm sorry I know this is OT but quickly wanted to say I had the same problems. It took me quite a few tries before I could view the movie without having to sign up for anything or give credit card info. I wish I could remember how I finally got there so I could explain it. Even then it still messed up my default browser settings. I am watching it now though and it's frightening. It's also available to buy if you look for it on Amazon. I'm not entirely sure it's a good idea due to nightmares and all, but it's there if you search by movie name.

MNDad, if you have time, could you please do one of those cool google earth videos from the Auction shop camera, following the sidewalks ... west on Brovan, south on River Forest Road, East on Central, South on Jones and onto the bike trail as far as the double gate at the drainage pipe? I'm curious about the time that would take, but also don't know how to do bike times on maps.

Here is a different one that takes them all the way to Gilbert and possibly past the Casey's cameras (note: NO actual video of girls from Casey's has been released or is known to us - just saying that if there was, this would be a possible path)

River Forest Road to Gilbert - YouTube

Missing girls update: Collecting signatures for Cousins Law

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io...16052336/-/qhmjjlz/-/index.html?absolute=true

... The petition calls on Iowa lawmakers to change the Amber Alert to make it apply to more missing person cases. The petition is part of a measure called the Cousin's Law that would aim to get news out faster during the first couple hours of a missing persons case. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100