IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM --

I haven't noticed that happening but I guess some have seen it. If it does then it just goes right over my head. There is nothing that we have been discussing on the last half dozen or so threads that wasn't discussed on the prior threads. We have discussed just about every little detail that we know of and there's not any new info. available to chew on. It would be kind of boring to just keep going back and re-reading old posts, so the conversation just kind of moves along as individuals share their thoughts or ask questions. That's just the way it will be until we get more info. But, if there are users trying to move the conversation away from obvious topics, I am too lame brained to catch on to it.

Yep, yep. Me, too.

I am wondering if there have been any press releases or statements by the local LE as to the progress of the case or what they are doing. Any leads, etc. that they are persuing. Has there been anything 'new' released on the girls. tia
Not a thing since the last press conference weeks ago.

On the day before the kidnapping, when dad went to court, there were three defendants involved in his crime. One of them was a young woman. It made me wonder if she might have been involved with Dan romantically,and maybe he narcked her out somehow? Was there bad blood between this woman and himself? Would she have been angry at Misty as well?

I didn't think about that katy. At this point anything is possible.

Yes definitely! That would explain the flipping around on which direction the bikes might've been facing, too.

I was thinking about that. Whichever way the bikes were facing means only that they were facing whichever way. It doesn't mean they were coming or going from any particular direction, because a perp could have turned them around...so could the girls for that matter. Just sayin'. What would matter would be if they were facing one direction when TG saw them and a different direction when the firefighter found them or TB's guy saw them. My first impression was that TG's guy saw them riding their bikes, but that has changed...like everything else that has morphed. MOO

You need to understand that I am not dwelling on this house or any house for that matter. I am simply stating that everything is an option. I hear you saying to back off of this house and I don't know why. I can easily back off because I don't have any reason to think that any house was used. I only inserted myself into this house mess in hopes of discovering something that I may have missed. I respectfully will stay clear of the house topic for now.

I think it's important to remember none of us know exactly what happened to Lyric & Elizabeth. Having said that, I believe all theories should be explored. As long as we're following the WS rules & guidelines, no one should hesitate to put forth their own ideas. Others may not agree with you but at this time we don't have enough facts to say you're wrong either.

I have followed the case since the start. Despite others saying it was unlikely, I still expected them to be found in the lake. I hate to say this but I'm really afraid LE was too slow to classify this as an abduction. I worry evidence could have been lost with public searchers swarming the area so quickly.

Lyric & Elizabeth did not drown in the lake. I highly doubt they were abducted by aliens. I honestly have no idea what happened to them. So let's keep exploring all the other theories we can come up with. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong. All that matters is finding these two little girls. This case is heartbreaking.

JMO

I think it's important to remember none of us know exactly what happened to Lyric & Elizabeth. Having said that, I believe all theories should be explored. As long as we're following the WS rules & guidelines, no one should hesitate to put forth their own ideas. Others may not agree with you but at this time we don't have enough facts to say you're wrong either.

I have followed the case since the start. Despite others saying it was unlikely, I still expected them to be found in the lake. I hate to say this but I'm really afraid LE was too slow to classify this as an abduction. I worry evidence could have been lost with public searchers swarming the area so quickly.

Lyric & Elizabeth did not drown in the lake. I highly doubt they were abducted by aliens. I honestly have no idea what happened to them. So let's keep exploring all the other theories we can come up with. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong. All that matters is finding these two little girls. This case is heartbreaking.

JMO

Absolutely, and if houses that are for sale is a point of interest, let's look at all the angles. Which houses for sale near the Collin's home are of interest. It can't just be that particular house that is for sale, as there is no connection between that house and the missing children. If that particular house is of interest because it is near where the bikes may have been staged, then houses closer to the Collin's home, where the girls may have been abducted, should be of equal interest.

Not a thing since the last press conference weeks ago.

Was there time between when the bikes were discovered and the time they had left GM's house for them to have been attacked and bodies hid/buried in the woods. I definitely think there is more than one person involved in this. They could have been attacked by a group or even two people and hidden in the woods there by the lake. I don't really think it was a pedophile for some reason. More like a group of teenage thugs who seized the opportunity and raped and murdered them and then hid the bodies. The girls would tend to trust someone younger and I think if it was a pedo they would have fought in the beginning and one of them would have gotten away. jmo

Another quick thought. I don't know where you are but the real estate market in Minnesota and possibly Iowa has not totally rebounded yet. The showings of homes near me are far and few between. I could go to one of the empty neighbors house and take a nap and probably never be found. Not as risky as taking a nap in their front yard where everyone could see me.

The house on S. Evans has been on the market for over a year so it is possible that it hasn't drawn many potential buyers.

The house on S. Evans first came up because a WSer noted that the owner has the same last name as someone closely associated with one of the family members. It was just a speculation but drew attention because of its proximity to the trail. It also is close to a house that has a paddleboat. I believe it was near the time that we first heard about the paddleboat that the info. about the house was shared here. I found a photo of this above mentioned person online that showed him in front of a garage that looks like the garage at the house. It may not be that garage but it looks the same. IMO.

I have no idea if the house is associated. I don't think anyone claimed that it is, it was just another line of discussion among many.

In my area, which is far away from Iowa, it is a fact that perps. sometimes take their victims to houses that are for sale to violate them. I know that, and know it all too well, because I worked at a rape crisis center for many years and heard about it from both victims and LE. Also, it is not at all uncommon for teen-agers to break into these houses to gather and have parties.

Was there time between when the bikes were discovered and the time they had left GM's house for them to have been attacked and bodies hid/buried in the woods. I definitely think there is more than one person involved in this. They could have been attacked by a group or even two people and hidden in the woods there by the lake. I don't really think it was a pedophile for some reason. More like a group of teenage thugs who seized the opportunity and raped and murdered them and then hid the bodies. The girls would tend to trust someone younger and I think if it was a pedo they would have fought in the beginning and one of them would have gotten away. jmo

My only problem with this is that in group attacks. . .like mean girls or a group of thuggish boys. . .they don't usually hide the bodies well. They either leave them right at the crime scene or dump them carelessly on the side of a road somewhere.

I think whoever took Elizabeth and Lyric made a point not to be seen and took care in that the girls would be well hidden. In a nutshell, I think they wanted alone time with them somewhere where there wouldn't be any witnesses or interruptions.

MOO

The house for sale had a large price reduction on Friday July 13th 2012.

The house for sale had a large price reduction on Friday July 13th 2012.

Maybe I'm slow today, but what's the relevance of that? Unless you are implying the owners or the real estate agent is the perp, I'm not sure why that matters. :confused:

JMO

The thanks button was not enough. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop