IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While there is no proof and nothing to support it side from my belief that predators (and that is who I think is responsible) tend to operate in areas they are more familiar with and have some knowledge or comfort with.

I do think our perp knew of this spot and had at least passing familiarity of it. I think it much more unlikely that perp "happened" upon this spot whil driving around with two abducted children (alive or dead) in his vehicle and hoping to find an area which offered privacy.

For those who are watching the live stream, is the video not very clear to you? I think it might be called pixiated. I'm not complaing about it, just wanting to knows if others are getting a better view. Thanks!

It's mostly clear for me, but it does have short pauses every few seconds. When it's moving it's clear though. I can easily see faces, expressions, clothes, what looks like a program of some sort that many people are carrying, etc.

Although literally while I was typing that I lost audio and the picture froze up, so I am wondering if they cut off the Livestream for now. The reporter said something about Shelley ?? reporting on the worship part of it later. I haven't been able to see or anything since about 2 minutes ago.

Cedar Valley Mugshots. 123 comments now. I tried but I can't bring myself to read them instead of watching Elizabeth's celebration though.

oh my words that is allot.........for or against him?

also do we even know if the girls were shot???

is Dan expected to come also?????

The only thing I heart the reporter say about it was quietly to someone else who was talking to him - not on camera or officially reporting. He said it was unknown if Dan will be there.

Almost forgot to add: he also said Evelyn Miller's grandparents are there. (girl from another horrible crime in the past)

Now I've lost the feed. Is it just me??

Nope. Me too. The reporter said something about Shelley "coming back" with coverage of the service/worship portion, so I'm thinking they're not covering any more of the visitation part.

Nope. Me too. The reporter said something about Shelley "coming back" with coverage of the service/worship portion, so I'm thinking they're not covering any more of the visitation part.

http://www.heartlandvineyard.org/generic/life-love-of-elizabeth-celebration.aspx

I keep forgetting about the time difference - the actual service/celebration begins at 7 p.m. Central time.

Maybe the KCRG and KWWL coverage will resume at 7 p.m. If not, the church is proving a live feed.

Never mind, it's back.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/20339158/2012/12/13/family-of-lyric-cook-planning-memorial-services

Lyric's grandmother, Wylma, tells KWWL they plan to have Lyric cremated. A family member in Dubuque has arranged a special urn to be made for her by a local monastery.

May her soul rest in peace forever .God has his reasons and Wylma was not the person holding all the responsibility while the girls were in her sight yes. Just know God's hand is in all this and those beautiful girls did not die in vain. Their names now will warn many young ones the danger of strangers RIP Lovely Girls

Oh, gosh, Drew seems to be having a very hard time with his emotions as he listens to Heather speak.

Music's playing, and a slideshow. Hard to see the slides real well because it'd kind of far away, but looks like a really beautiful show. I hope they decide to release it sometime. The place looks like it's going to be PACKED.

It's hard to see because it's blocked by people most of the time, but wanted to share since I did happen to catch a look at it, there is some kind of pink ribbon along the aisle for the left section which I've seen a few people duck under. That side's far emptier than the right so far, so I am thinking it might be reserved for family who's probably mostly still outside for the visitation.

Now Heather and Drew talking to press. They've asked for any questions about Dan and Misty to be held out of respect. I think this may be a rerun of the press conference they did right before the visiting but I can't tell.

I have tried all the links and can't get a single one to work :( Really bummed I am missing out on this....

Music's playing, and a slideshow. Hard to see the slides real well because it'd kind of far away, but looks like a really beautiful show. I hope they decide to release it sometime. The place looks like it's going to be PACKED.

It's hard to see because it's blocked by people most of the time, but wanted to share since I did happen to catch a look at it, there is some kind of pink ribbon along the aisle for the left section which I've seen a few people duck under. That side's far emptier than the right so far, so I am thinking it might be reserved for family who's probably mostly still outside for the visitation.

Now Heather and Drew talking to press. They've asked for any questions about Dan and Misty to be held out of respect. I think this may be a rerun of the press conference they did right before the visiting but I can't tell.

BBM

I think you're right - the feed just cut back to the auditorium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett