IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
different order limit contact in varying ways. Depends on what the judge marked/indicated in the order just which means and methods of contact may have still been open. I had heard it was a pretty strict one but have no link. Discussed too long ago for me to find the link.

That IS what happened. They were just in Waterloo during that incident. Presumably missing from Wylma's home since that is where Misty and Lyric lived.

What I find strange is that even though Misty has a no contact order with Dan, she calls him immediately. There is a no contact order...that is in place because of a domestic abuse charge.
In a "normal" situation it would make complete sense for a mother to call the father. Isn't it reasonable for people to kind of question why she would call Dan and blatantly violate the order?

I guess to me, if I was in her situation and my husband had charges against him for beating me up and a no contact order was in place I would have called the police first...let THEM inform Dan about the incident if they felt it was necessary. Unfortunate for sure that it's come to that...but the no contact order was implemented with reason...not a "suggestion".

It depends on the wording of the order. Restraining orders in cases that involve children often have an exception for telephone contact involving the children, particularly if both parents retain some type of custody. It isn't unusual for a man who has a restraining order against him to have unsupervised visitation with his children.

If you think about it, there's plenty that happens with children that each parent needs to know about but does not rise to the level of needing the police to convey. For instance, if little Janie wins a school wide award for her science project, it is in Janie's best interests for both parents to know. If little Jimmie is being verbally bullied at school, again, it is in Jimmie's best interests for both parents to know.

Elizabeth and Lyric We are not going to let thias case fall through the crack's we stand by you both however long it takes's to find those responsible for what happened to you. We will find the responibe perp/perp's and you will see justice done . I would also like to state : that you the perp if you have gotten into or Web Sleuthers web site which I feel you have then know this you will be caught and I really feel it won't be very long . It's true people alway's talk

I have often thought from the beganing of the abduction when they found the purse and cell phone . ? It was thrown toward's the Hwy. May have been a signal from the girl's that that was the direction they were being taken in from taklk they may have heard from the perp.? I was moved from the pond to the wood's later and we were taught nevetr to go into thwe wood's with out a marker. I just wondered ? MOO

I have often thought from the beganing of the abduction when they found the purse and cell phone . ? It was thrown toward's the Hwy. May have been a signal from the girl's that that was the direction they were being taken in from taklk they may have heard from the perp.? I was moved from the pond to the wood's later and we were taught nevetr to go into thwe wood's with out a marker. I just wondered ? MOO

I'm not sure what you mean; the purse was found on the lake side of the fence that separated the bike trail from the lake.

I think the idea that Elizabeth deliberately left her purse as a marker of some sort may have merit. If she was accosted by someone she didn't know and was frightened, it's not like she could write a note, so maybe leaving her purse was her attempt to leave a clue.

Elizabeth and Lyric We are not going to let thias case fall through the crack's we stand by you both however long it takes's to find those responsible for what happened to you. We will find the responibe perp/perp's and you will see justice done . I would also like to state : that you the perp if you have gotten into or Web Sleuthers web site which I feel you have then know this you will be caught and I really feel it won't be very long . It's true people alway's talk

Thank you, Just Pat. IMHO yours is the best post of this thread and perhaps the last thread, too !!!

Ditto to everything you said.

Does anyone know how Elizabeths mom is doing since her last surgery?

Does anyone know how Elizabeths mom is doing since her last surgery?

I believe she is doing well and the surgery was successful.

Just fyi, she is fairly active on Facebook and if anyone friends her, she will probably accept. She popped up on my suggested friends list and when I saw my daughter and some of her friends were already friends with her... well then!! Shes very inspirational. She recently posted a couple of videos of Elizabeth. I have not met her personally but I'm guessing that will change this summer. She is organizing (or helping) an event to clean up Meyer's lake.

I believe she is doing well and the surgery was successful.

Just fyi, she is fairly active on Facebook and if anyone friends her, she will probably accept. She popped up on my suggested friends list and when I saw my daughter and some of her friends were already friends with her... well then!! Shes very inspirational. She recently posted a couple of videos of Elizabeth. I have not met her personally but I'm guessing that will change this summer. She is organizing (or helping) an event to clean up Meyer's lake.

Cool, I will try to friend her. Not, to pump info, but because I think she is such a strong person.

Her friends link doesn't work, she must have too many.

She may decided to scale back. You can set it to not accept friend requests or you can accept requests from just friends of existing friends. Imagine what her newsfeed looks like with posts from 3k people she doesn't really know.

Well, I will just continue then. On his Fb page he continues to post missing girl photos. I at first thought, "okay, cool". But after constant posting of missing kids it has kinda raised my hinkles. Hinkles? Hackles? Hairs?

Well, I will just continue then. On his Fb page he continues to post missing girl photos. I at first thought, "okay, cool". But after constant posting of missing kids it has kinda raised my hinkles. Hinkles? Hackles? Hairs?

Does Lefty Carlton live in Waterloo, Evansdale or somewhere else? The only one I can find lives in Colorado.

Does Lefty Carlton live in Waterloo, Evansdale or somewhere else? The only one I can find lives in Colorado.

For some reason way back I befriened him on FB, only because I was suspicious of him. Now I can't remember why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345