IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI said jogger at 2:00 PM.
Why would you think the FBI really meant cyclist at 12:20?

That would be an awful lot of incorrect, sloppy facts for an FBI agent.

I'm not the only one that thinks it was simply reported wrong.

At this time, there's no reason to assume that there is a third crime scene. We have the location where the bikes were found and the location where the bodies were found. There's a straight line between the two.

That is not a straight line, there is something missing in the middle. Unless you have a link where I can read otherwise.

Looks like Grand to me. Evans is two streets to the left on this map.

He rode around the lake, took Elmer North to Gilbert, rode East on Gilbert, North on the Trail, East on Lafayette, looped around, South on Grand, went under the road, crossed the river on the pedestrian bridge and returned to Gilbertville where he had parked his car.

I'm not the only one that thinks it was simply reported wrong.

If we assume that the FBI is all mixed up about the facts, then we can include the cyclist's sighting of two bikes, even though that media report doesn't fit with the timeline and investigators have never validated the media reports about the cyclist.

If we assume that the FBI is not all mixed up about the facts, then the first sighting of the bikes on the trail at the gate is at 2 PM and the report was provided by a jogger. If the cyclist had never gone to the newspapers, we would only know about the jogger at 2 PM.

That is not a straight line, there is something missing in the middle. Unless you have a link where I can read otherwise.

It's pretty much a straight line when you look for major routes between the two locations. Anyone with two abducted children in a vehicle is going to avoid residential streets as much as possible ... so it becomes pretty much a straight line when you look at major routes.

evansdaleperplocation-1.jpg

It's pretty much a straight line when you look for major routes between the two locations. Anyone with two abducted children in a vehicle is going to avoid residential streets as much as possible ... so it becomes pretty much a straight line when you look at major routes.

I'm really not trying to be snarky, but your assuming a lot.

He rode around the lake, took Elmer North to Gilbert, rode East on Gilbert, North on the Trail, East on Lafayette, looped around, South on Grand, went under the road, crossed the river on the pedestrian bridge and returned to Gilbertville where he had parked his car.

Sorry, did I say something wrong? I was answering another poster's question about the name of the road.

At this time, there's no reason to assume that there is a third crime scene. We have the location where the bikes were found and the location where the bodies were found. There's a straight line between the two.

Logic alone tells me there is a third crime scene. It would be the vehicle that transported the girls from Evansdale to 7 Bridges.

I could add a fourth crime scene as I personally am not of the opinion that the girls were actually killed at Seven Bridges Park.

I think they were abducted, taken somewhere and killed, and their bodies disposed of at Seven Bridges.:blushing:

We have zero reason to believe there weren't several more crime scenes. We have no idea if the girls were taken immediately to 7 bridges and killed or if they were taken elsewhere first. We do know they were taken and that probably a vehicle was used. We have no knowledge of where the girls were killed or the means so IMO, everyone's opinion or speculation about those missing facts are just as valid as the next posters.

I'm still bothered by the mobile home park located right where you turn from Logan Ave onto 270th St to go to Seven Bridges Park. What were there...like a half dozen RSO's living there?

No information has been released to the media as to who may have moved the bicycles. I infer that if the bicycles were moved, then LE must know who did it because they haven't made any appeal to find out who moved them.

There is a time problem with SierraShelby's account. According to LE, the girls were sighted on Brovan Blvd (very close to Elizabeth's home) at 12:23 pm. SierraShelby saw two bicycles on the trail shortly before he received a call on his cell phone at 12:27 pm.

The distance between Brovan and where the bicycles were found at Meyers Lake is over a mile. Cindersoot rode the most direct route between the two points on her own bicycle and did it in 8 minutes.

So... who knows? SierraShelby says he doesn't remember much specifically about the bicycles he saw, so he may have seen bicycles belonging to two other people. Or perhaps whoever placed the girls on Brovan at 12:23 pm was mistaken.

Many possibilities, not enough information.

GrainneDhu, your last words there are the epitome of this case!

Sorry, did I say something wrong? I was answering another poster's question about the name of the road.

Not at all. I think there was some misunderstanding regarding which direction the cyclist was traveling.

Looks like Grand to me. Evans is two streets to the left on this map.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t189/zed0101/evansdale_possibleroutes_zpsb4f5aa26.jpg

TY so much, ShyViolet. I am ROFLOL at myself! How on earth could I have overlooked a big, G R A N D Ave!?! I was so busy looking for Evans among all those "short" streets running from Gilbert in the direction of the freeway that I failed to see that the section I was questioning was the continuation of a much larger (grander) street.

I am now able to clearly see Evans/Gilbert intersection which is what I had been looking for to begin with, just looking in the wrong place on the map. Ty. :)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t189/zed0101/evansdale_possibleroutes_zpsb4f5aa26.jpg

TY so much, ShyViolet. I am ROFLOL at myself! How on earth could I have overlooked a big, G R A N D Ave!?! I was so busy looking for Evans among all those "short" streets running from Gilbert in the direction of the freeway that I failed to see that the section I was questioning was the continuation of a much larger (grander) street.

I am now able to clearly see Evans/Gilbert intersection which is what I had been looking for to begin with, just looking in the wrong place on the map. Ty. :)

Whew- it's good to know I am not the only one who does stuff like that. Lol'ing with you!

Just thinking about where the bodies were found. Many people have asked, "Why were they separated like that?"

But if I was dumping something in the woods -- or in a field -- I wouldn't put them next to each other.

I don't know why. There's no logic to it. I just wouldn't. If I was carrying both objects (anything from two six-packs to two bodies), I'd put one down, then go a bit farther to drop the other one, and if I was carrying them one at a time from a vehicle, I'd make sure to put them down a distance from each other.

Again, I don't know why. It's just the way I think. So it might not have been any more than that.

Looking at the area they were found at makes me wonder if they were actually dead before they got there. The tall brush now flattened out and dead from winter would have been very tall and thick in summer. It would be very hard for 1 person to get them in alive and even tougher to place them in separate areas. I am now thinking they were carried or drug in after death.

Just thinking about where the bodies were found. Many people have asked, "Why were they separated like that?"

But if I was dumping something in the woods -- or in a field -- I wouldn't put them next to each other.

I don't know why. There's no logic to it. I just wouldn't. If I was carrying both objects (anything from two six-packs to two bodies), I'd put one down, then go a bit farther to drop the other one, and if I was carrying them one at a time from a vehicle, I'd make sure to put them down a distance from each other.

Again, I don't know why. It's just the way I think. So it might not have been any more than that.

I totally agree that if I wanted to avoid the objects being readily found, I would not "double" the size of the "missing needles in the haystack." JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay