IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lands randomly: you can discuss the arrest as it is reported in the msm but nothing beyond that (re: further speculation about the girls)

I wonder why Dan isn't showing up on the Black Hawk County Who's In Jail site? The last arrest shown occurred on 2/11/13 at 10:43 a.m.:waitasec:

ETA: Tonight's town hall meeting should be lively!

BBM - When MSM reported that Trial Date of March 4 had been set in Scott Co., there was also mention of a pre-trial conference [no date given] "which would probably take place in mid-Feb."

Perhaps said 2/22/13, 1 PM for Modification is the time scheduled for that pre-trial conference???

Could the said "N/C" stand for "No Court?" (In other words it might be scheduled to take place via Tel. conference???)

I was thinking maybe N/C had to do with a modification of the No Contact order. :floorlaugh:

No idea...

I wonder why Dan isn't showing up on the Black Hawk County Who's In Jail site? The last arrest shown occurred on 2/11/13 at 10:43 a.m.:waitasec:

Someone had posted on the CVM (Cedar Valley Mugshot) FB page that the site wasn't working.

ETA: Tonight's town hall meeting should be lively!

I forgot about the town hall meeting! Paging Chelsea!....

Something is odd though with his court record. On 1/25/2013, his hearings and trials were cancelled until further notice and now it says entered 2/12/2013 "Media Coordinator's Notice" & comments "For expanded coverage". Got me.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm

could it refer to the expectation that there will be expanded coverage of his next appearance due to interest from media regarding the girls case and therefore certain logistics will need to be coordinated and taken into account when setting up the hearing?

ETA: Tonight's town hall meeting should be lively![/quote]
##########################################################

BBM - you beat me to it again! lol... "Black Hawk Co. Sheriff's office TWN HALL Meeting tonight at 6:30 pm in Evansdale.

As to the problem w/jail site: too many hits perhaps???

I would be interested in knowing if Amt. of Bond is now showing "Holding, No Bond????"

I didn't see a response to my forever ago question about what is one of the girls carrying on her handle bars? If anything.

When you get older the eyes reall dim soory . I like your cat it's cool. :seeya:pat

FYI, Heather Collins has commented on Dan's mugshot on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cedar-Valley-Mugshots/279285502183184?fref=ts

She said: "I say we leave it in Gods hands and let the court decide . Justice will be served . Our god is bigger than him !"

Hmmmmm...

Hmmmmm... is right. Does that mean anything like kill'em all and let God sort'em out? I thought Drew and Heather believed a sexual predator killed the girls, or does anyone, including LE, know for sure what happened to them. When will the girls' deaths be officially classified as a homicide? :furious: :banghead:

Hmmmmm... is right. Does that mean anything like kill'em all and let God sort'em out? I thought Dan and Heather believed a sexual predator killed the girls, or does anyone, including LE, know for sure what happened to them. When will the girls' deaths be officially classified as a homicide? :furious: :banghead:

I have NO clue what she meant! Communication isn't her strong suit. And to make matters MORE confusing, she just posted this:

Heather Collins: "Also it's not that I don't agree with anyone or disagree but when you put your focus on issues like this and not give it to The Lord it stirs up evil which the devil loves, so Putting your focus on praying for whoever did this be found it and justices served and praying for the court system to see what is needed to be seen and give them the according sentence"

Maybe it's because I'm an atheist, but that makes NO FREAKING SENSE TO ME! LOL!

I have NO clue what she meant! Communication isn't her strong suit. And to make matters MORE confusing, she just posted this:

Heather Collins: "Also it's not that I don't agree with anyone or disagree but when you put your focus on issues like this and not give it to The Lord it stirs up evil which the devil loves, so Putting your focus on praying for whoever did this be found it and justices served and praying for the court system to see what is needed to be seen and give them the according sentence"

If the devil loves evil, I'm pretty sure he has been attached to this case since July 13.

:notgood: :maddening: :silenced: :drink:

I think what she's saying is she doesn't necessarily agree or disagree with anything anyone is saying about Dan, but instead of bashing him on this website - simply pray that WHOMEVER is responsible for the girls murder be found, let the courts/LE see what is needed to be seen (again, that God lead them to the truth) and justice served via their sentence.

That's how I read it. I don't think she's giving any indication that she thinks Dan is responsible for their murder. JMO of course.

I think her main message is to hand it all over to God and let HIM be the judge and jury. Everyone else just needs to pray for justice and not judge.

Psssst, Jaime, you might want to edit your post, direct quoting from FB is a no-no

*looks around to see if mods are about*

Only paraphrasing, providing link and suggesting others go look remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21