Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could. I'm not saying it will, but it certainly could. Meth is a really big issue in Iowa. Especially in the small towns. And people on meth can do crazy things.
It can be super difficult for people to comprehend just how giant methamphetamine is in Iowa. I had zero idea until I moved there. A lot of people I never would have suspected- I knew personally- were either in that world, as it turned out, or were at one time, or were on the outskirts of that world. UIHC has a burn unit that treats many meth explosion patients. "that drug use will not help identify Mollie's abductor." I'd rather go from facts on the ground. From logic. If we can't rule something out, we can't necessarily rule it in either. The data is still out so why make blanket statements? About what can't possibly lead to her perp? Presumption is a dangerous way of reasoning. We don't know who her perp was, lol. So we can't begin to state with certainty the lifestyle he or she led or did not lead, besides a successful career, thus far, in abduction.

Would it be fair to assume that the FBI asked for and received the D&M CCTV and any related transaction info before the end of July i.e. within a day or two of them getting involved?

So if they have had this info for over 2 weeks what does it tells us? Surely any/all users of D&M those days (18th/19th) would have been questioned by now?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 22
It can be super difficult for people to comprehend just how giant methamphetamine is in Iowa. I had zero idea until I moved there. A lot of people I never would have suspected- I knew personally- were either in that world, as it turned out, or were at one time, or were on the outskirts of that world. UIHC has a burn unit that treats many meth explosion patients. "that drug use will not help identify Mollie's abductor." I'd rather go from facts on the ground. From logic. If we can't rule something out, we can't necessarily rule it in either. The data is still out so why make blanket statements? About what can't possibly lead to her perp? Presumption is a dangerous way of reasoning. We don't know who her perp was, lol. So we can't begin to state with certainty the lifestyle he or she led or did not lead, besides a successful career, thus far, in abduction.
A meth head would probably be a disorganized offender and would probably leave a mountain of evidence. I can't see Mollie's abductor being a meth head.

Perps who kidnapped and killed Sherri Arnold while she was running in Sidney, MT
were high on meth at the time. The alleged mastermind did it in order to know what it felt like to kill someone.

Whoa whoa whoa!! This is a very interesting article! I know I’m all over the place today but someone brought up the brothers and DJ wearing their high school mascot football t-shirts in interviews. Maybe that was something after all?

I noticed that too but didn't realise it was their high school mascot shirts.. I just thought they were big bears fans.. interesting!

Another thought about areas of interest... Detassling and other field related work would have been at its peak during mid July... Not sure if anyone could confirm whether seed corn is grown in the area , but these jobs are often filled by high school aged students and supervised by high school/college aged students. Often times they load and unload in school buses in/near school parking lots so there's room to park cars for workers

This requires that the suspect in Miner MO lives a completely transient life and that no one in his life expects him to turn up to sleep or eat at any predictable time.
I am one of the peeps on here who feels like there might be a connection between the Miner attempted abduction and Mollie’s disappearance, so I’ll share my thoughts in response to your argument here.

Looks like the attempted abduction in Miner happened a little after 4PM, if the CCTV camera’s clock is correct.

That leaves more than 24 hours to get to Brooklyn by 5pm the next day, and it’s a 7 hour drive.

Depending on where the would-be abductor’s home base is located, he could very well have gone home after the failed attempt and set out again the next day. Or, who knows, maybe he hightailed it out of Missouri, or switched his vehicle, and started looking for the next opportunity, which may have taken some driving to find.

It doesn’t strike me as odd that a grown man who drives around trying to abduct joggers may live on his own, and/or live a pretty isolated life where people aren’t wondering about his whereabouts from one day to the next.

JMO and of course there is no more evidence to point to that guy than there is to point to “someone Mollie knows”. But I’m definitely freaked out, regardless, that that guy from Miner is still on the loose.

If this was a hit-and-run/grab, maybe the perp tried to sell the car/truck on Craigslist, or to a local used car dealer, claiming deer damage to the front passenger-side bumper (where I picture the most likely point of impact, though not necessarily).

there is a newer pic out there but I don't know how to find it. between the two I seen on here that are now gone there are some brown square appear to be lights, a larger night watch like light, what appears to be dispensers of ?car cleaning products? beside the money changer, more signs/lettering, and 4 cameras visable. was a person that I think had a wolf as their avatar? is that what we call the pics with our names? I think it was the wolf one that posted last night. I know where they said it was from but I know I can not post that here.

The google map pics are from 2013 and don't show the cameras. We know there are presently cameras from the interview with the owner (turned over video and receipts).
Use SharonNeedles video #4 on page 1 to see an updated view with the white cameras, just under the roof.

There may be better shots in my videos as I know I drove by more than once, but in Video 3 at about 12:50 you can see that there is a security camera above the change dispenser that doesn’t appear in the Google Map images.

Thank you! Your contributions to this thread are invaluable.

Last edited:
The google map pics are from 2013 and don't show the cameras. We know there are presently cameras from the interview with the owner (turned over video and receipts).
Use SharonNeedles video #4 on page 1 to see an updated view with the white cameras, just under the roof.
You can also go to Google street view, back the car up so it is looking diagonally across the intersection of Clay and 2nd and actually see the car wash as it looks today. Apparently the Google car went through at two different times and captured before and after images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018