Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's been nagging at me is the fact that they are questioning 5 pm - 10 pm. What's peculiar is that generally it doesn't get dark around here until 9:30-9:45 usually. (I'm less than 3 hours from Brooklyn) So how in the world is someone going to nab someone in daylight? I'm just so confused as each day passes.

Our great great late Foxfire emphasized any predator who would do something like this would have a moment in time of weakness, that would be at the crux of their actions, and the crime would be the moment of elation.

Reflecting on that, I wondered if the space around the high school on the edges of town, around Mollies house, may have been the initial draw, then Mollie ending her jog on the other edge of town. Less exposure within town.

This perp could be someone who started acting out in high school, I don't mean in Brooklyn necessarily.

But then why in Summer? Fewer eyes in the evening maybe?

He is someone working in the school system, maybe? Castro was a school bus driver for 22 years or so, right?

Our great great late Foxfire emphasized any predator who would do something like this would have a moment in time of weakness, that would be at the crux of their actions, and the crime would be the moment of elation.

Reflecting on that, I wondered if the space around the high school on the edges of town, around Mollies house, may have been the initial draw, then Mollie ending her jog on the other edge of town. Less exposure within town.

This perp could be someone who started acting out in high school, I don't mean in Brooklyn necessarily.

I wondered about Summer as well. Wonder if serial killers change up the season they kill or if that is part of the mo? Delphi murders occurred in February.

after watching the videos of the town, if it is always that quiet, MT would have been noticed by many people each night. I wonder how well known it was that her bf and/or bf's brother worked out of town often/sometimes.
What I learned today from DJ interview is that Mollie didn't typically stay at the house alone. Perhaps it was unusual for housemates to all be away at same time, or working away (overnight) from home not the norm.
Tibbetts family thinks search is narrowing for Mollie

Our great great late Foxfire emphasized any predator who would do something like this would have a, moment in time of weakness, that would be at the crux of their actions, and the crime would be the moment of elation.

Reflecting on that, I wondered if the space around the high school on the edges of town, around Mollies house, may have been the initial draw, then Mollie ending her jog on the other edge of town.

This perp could be someone who started acting out in high school. High School sports gives easy access to weirdos in the crowd.

Fewer eyes, yes. It's warmer and people will be more spread out in work and play. Small town Iowa can get quite desolate in the summer.

Mollie Tibbetts Search Focused In/Around Brooklyn
<snipped paragraphs of article for emphasis >

FoxNews
The other highlighted areas are in the vicinity of Tibbett's boyfriend's home, where she was staying at the time she vanished, and two sparsely-populated tracts of farmland only accessible by dirt roads.​
One of the farm areas is right next to Big Bear Creek, a waterway that originates 20 miles northwest of Brooklyn, in Gilman. From Brooklyn, the creek runs another 20 miles Northeast to Marengo, where it empties into the Iowa River.
Mollie Tibbetts search now focusing on car wash, truck stop and areas in and around Brooklyn, Iowa

If the perp drove with MT to a secluded tract of farmland accessible only by dirt roads. Then it follows the perp would first want to hit the car wash to wash the dust off the exterior & vacumn/wash the interior of his vehicle for any hair/fluids or any evidence of a crime.

It could be that investigators are drilling down on the possibility the creek/waterways as a viable place to dump any evidence of his crime.

My Opinion Only

Last edited:
so....for the sake of FINDING MOLLIE, can we look at the bigger picture when it comes to the insomnia talk? I'm sorry but LE is just doing their job. No, they aren't saying if your grandfather continues to suffer from insomnia, as he has always suffered, to call him in. I'm a little shocked at the backlash this received. I'm on this site because I legitimately want Mollie to be found. So if I lived in the area, no matter what LE asked of me, I would comply simply for the sake of Mollie. It's not worth getting offended over. Let's work together....

outside the box.......
Just wondering if MT was jogging on a road about the time of the
sun going down, driver was blinded by sun-straight ahead- hit her-
stopped and scooped her up and took her outside of town to dispose of her body. Driver would be headed west.

Our great great late Foxfire emphasized any predator who would do something like this would have a moment in time of weakness that they'd reprise, that would be at the crux of
[RSBM]
But then why in Summer? Fewer eyes in the evening maybe? More time?bbm
...Iowa winters can be brutal and unforgiving!!

What's been nagging at me is the fact that they are questioning 5 pm - 10 pm. What's peculiar is that generally it doesn't get dark around here until 9:30-9:45 usually. (I'm less than 3 hours from Brooklyn) So how in the world is someone going to nab someone in daylight? I'm just so confused as each day passes.
Unless it was someone who MT knew or knew of, and who she initially trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo