Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really such a thing as GPS tracking implanted in people? They do this in California? I thought that was only in the movies!
Not that I am aware of. There are wearable devices, but I've never heard of this being done here in Ca.

Jmo other outlets will pick up that “story” and won’t worry about whether it is verified etc...
Yeah it’s ridiculous, I think it was Jay Leno who said one time when referring to tabloids, “don’t you like when they say “A Source says”....like who is this “Source”, could be anyone”, lol.

“We pay for juicy information”. Quote Unquote from a tabloid site that is not an established source.

Last edited:
Agree. I expected to see signs of Mollie missing in front yards and street corners during the video of Brooklyn. It was like a ghost town.
Now I'm wondering why no public support like I see in other cities when one of their own is missing.
I don't even see ribbons on trees that a lot of towns do.
Maybe a local can help us out.
I also was shocked when I watched the Video of no signs in the yards. Normally friends / co-workers or Family would make ribbons they put them every place to keep hope alive for Mollie to come home. They have Vigils / set off balloons anything to bring attention to her disappearance.

Last edited:
Once, a long time ago, I was sitting in the lobby of the Petro truck stop on I-10 in Hammond, LA, having my boots shined. The whole place fell stone cold silent as a tall, statuesque, platinum blond woman walked in wearing only high heels, a baby's disposable diaper and a bikini top. The only sound you could was the clacking of her heels as she walked to the shower rooms. Weird stuff happens at truck stops, especially at night. It is no wonder that LE is looking at one of the truck stops in the Brooklyn, IA area!
Well, damm.

What time has been reported that the Jack house occupants returned on Thursday 7/19? Did any of them return to Brooklyn Jack house because Mollie was missing or did any of them at their planned time then later in the day found out that Mollie may be missing?

Yes, this! I just made a rather long post that is essentially trying to convey just this line of thought. When the 2 PC were cancelled I was of the mindset that they have nothing but after this latest one and really reviewing everything I just feel like everything we’re not hearing is very deliberate as is the wording in what we are hearing(and likely has been the case all along) I feel like these locations revealed and being asked about is with intent and not necessarily due to just a ping placing her around these places although I could see that.
I totally agree about LE'S activities. EVERYTHING they say and do, is well planned out, with a specific purpose. We may not ever fully comprehend, the subtleties of their actions.

Most people might disagree with me, but I think that could be the missing mile in MT's 45 minute run. MOO

I originally thought that also when I mapped out her 3.1 mile loop. After looking at Needles drive through, I think its too remote (385 part) and no shoulder to run on (old rt6). I wouldn't let my kids (20ish) run there.

I also think her 45 minute workout is a 30ish minute run (3 miles at 10 min/mile) and 12 minute walk or cooldown (1 mile).

As a rural place, they probably take their own garbage to the dump (I guess now it would called a "transfer station").

Edit: They can use a private service for curbside pickup (it looks like Brooklyn contracts with this company for recycling).

Or they can go to the local transfer station down the road.
Then they should definitely contact those guys and see if they may have noticed anything at all.

They do have garbage pick up in Brooklyn. The town of Brooklyn contracts with this company: Service Area & Information

"Brooklyn contracts with Audas Sanitation out of Montezuma, Iowa for all our Garbage and Recycling needs." Garbage & Recycling | Brooklyn Iowa

Yes, but you have to pay. That's how it is where I live. People in Brooklyn can use that private service for curbside pickup , but they have to pay (buy the bags). Curbside recycling is probably free. Or they can go to the local transfer station down the road (they have to pay there as well, but is usually cheaper ... and not too hard if you have a pickup truck).

What time has been reported that the Jack house occupants returned on Thursday 7/19? Did any of them return to Brooklyn Jack house because Mollie was missing or did any of them at their planned time then later in the day found out that Mollie may be missing?
I don't think they have given a timeline on that either.
Everybody said Mollie was dog sitting but I think I heard DJ say Mollie rarely...never stayed in the home alone. I'm thinking this was unusual for all of them to be gone.
I wonder if every time Dalton left town she went to her mothers?

Also, I live in a very rural area. Besides the commercial district/"main street" section, all of the roads are like the dirt road in SharonNeedles' last video. In New England we call spring "mud season" because when the snow melts the dirt roads are awful to drive on. But if you were a runner up here, you'd be used to running on the roads, driving on the roads, biking on the roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill