Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumor that law enforcement was searching a pig farm began yesterday evening, Wed. evening.
Mitch Mortvedt, a spokesman for the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, stated they were searching a hog farm this morning, Thursday, so they have been searching this hog farm for many, many hours.

I’m thinking the neighbor who said she was jogging at 530 possibly mistook her for someone else, sincenthat when brother said he dropped her off from work. Plus it’s still hot that time of day and the official LE jog time is now 730ish

So, it would stand to reason that they know from her fitbit history when her heart rate soared due to fear. Plus they would know when there was no longer any heart rate recorded either because someone threw it away, destroyed it, or she no longer had a heart rate.

Keep in mind that there are other, less ominous causes for the fitbit to stop reporting data. Aside from the obvious of its battery dying, it will also be prevented from syncing if her phone dies or is turned off, or just if the phone and fitbit are more than 20-30 feet from each other.

I have had friends worry about me (and vice versa) due to seeing fewer-than-normal steps reported from our fitbits, when it was a syncing or charging issue and we were all well.

Also, if the fitbit is recording movement data but not heartrate data, that could mean that it's in a pocket but not on her wrist, for example.

This case is sounding bad, I recognize, but I wanted people to know there are other possible reasons for interrupted fitbit data.

My theory is that she was running to mom's for dinner 7:30ish when something happened along the way. Yes, that's short for a real run but not if she's already had a run that afternoon, and she's actually just transporting herself there on foot rather than "exercising".

I normally have a strong stomach for these cases because have followed many terrible ones but today I can honestly say I am sickened to my stomach over the latest news.

I hope its not as bad as it sounds right now. I still hope she can be found alive even though it is becoming less likely as time goes on.

Thoughts and prayers again for family and friends of her. And also for everyone here that cares about her too.

I think it was the fitbit that led them there, given the way they swooped in on that farm just after accessing the data.

Nothing else makes sense, I agree the Fitbit is front & center in this case.

It's being said LE has been at this farm since yesterday late afternoon. I don't want to put into words why they have been there so long. Do any of you feel the Fitbit is not physically on Mollie's wrist any longer? Meaning, could someone have removed it and thrown it onto that property while driving by, getting rid of evidence? Grasping at straws, I know.

Nothing else makes sense, I agree the Fitbit is front & center in this case.

It's being said LE has been at this farm since yesterday late afternoon. I don't want to put into words why they have been there so long. Do any of you feel the Fitbit is not physically on Mollie's wrist any longer? Meaning, could someone have removed it and thrown it onto that property while driving by, getting rid of evidence? Grasping at straws, I know.
Could be since her fitbit has been a main topic I would think the perp would get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid