Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes longtime members post friendly reminders to try to help the mods and keep things from going off the rails. I find it helpful to have, just to keep things on track. thanks everyone

Lol also to help the long term members like me who forget their manners sometimes!!! I appreciate those reminders when I’m towing a line and not realizing it. Helps keep us all posting here.

Edit: toeing the line. I know how to spell. My phone hates me.

That's so damm sad for the couple who had such high hopes and excitement for their day. I'm sure they were expecting a wonderful trip and honeymoon. I can easily and certainly understand their postponing it -- what kind of happy day and reception could that couple and their families have with that big black cloud of sorrow, fear and desperation constantly over and around all of them? Oh, how so very sad and maddening for all of them. Another victim of this horrible unknowing.

There is no way anyone could have a fun time at the wedding. It would be dismal.

I wonder if there s insurance for a cancellation. Usually it is used for weather, medical, death. I don’t think kidnapping is a choice.

Will they ever be able to have a joyous wedding unless Mollie is found unscathed?

What a nightmare. Going to the house wondering what may have taken place there.

No peace

This all makes so much sense now. Small town sheriff. Everybody knows everybody. Good ole boy community. No wonder FBI got called in so early. Prayers they find Mollie' s body, but I doubt they will. This was a planned murder. I got this one sleuthed and so does FBI. They just need the body. Peace y'all.

This all makes so much sense now. Small town sheriff. Everybody knows everybody. Good ole boy community. No wonder FBI got called in so early. Prayers they find Mollie' s body, but I doubt they will. This was a planned murder. I got this one sleuthed and so does FBI. They just need the body. Peace y'all.
Yes? Do go on.

I kind of think it was just a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. I can't even imagine the scrutiny they would have been under if they went ahead with it, media would go crazy.

And trying to go through a destination wedding and pretend everything was fine when the longterm GF of your brother is missing would be hard.

I hope the hotel and airline was understanding of the extenuating circumstances and refunded everyone.

The only refund they would get is if they had insurance

I kind of think it was just a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. I can't even imagine the scrutiny they would have been under if they went ahead with it, media would go crazy.

And trying to go through a destination wedding and pretend everything was fine when the longterm GF of your brother is missing would be hard.

I hope the hotel and airline was understanding of the extenuating circumstances and refunded everyone.
I think it was a good decision to call off the wedding. Nobody knows how the events are going to unfold in the near future. They may not be POI's right now but everyone who is/ was a part of Molly's life will be heavily scrutinized especially keeping in mind the fact that she disappeared from their house.

I’m sure with the national attention Mollie’s case had been given, airlines and the resort will accommodate the changed wedding plans. Airlines get enough bad publicity; they don’t need the bad PR if they can’t work with a family given this circumstance. Probably not a refund but credits for when they are ready to have the wedding.

If it's a good ol' boy situation, they wouldn't want to call in the FBI.

I think the FBI was called in to help with the electronic forensics.

jmo

I'm curious if anyone changed their minds after the press conference about what they think happened to Mollie. Did you add any possibilities to your list? Strike out an idea? Become more convinced of your top idea?
With the “getting to know Mollie” comment, I am leaning toward her being involved with someone or something that her friends and family were unaware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member