IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think he looked scared at all, un less it was an intentional act to appear so. He looked cold as a stone, with no emotions whatsoever. His lack of eye contact and other body language does not imply shame, it implies deception. I did not detect fear at all, and if he is fearful, it is because he got caught.
also I would like to add that other cultures have different rules with eye contact than say westerners. His lack of eye contact could be cultural or could be a social anxiety issue.

Poor Mr. Pink and Baby Boy. Is this what people think about them when they climb up into their trucks? Funny, neither would ever be so insecure to even consider another man's security or insecurity. Me, on the other hand, I get a little ticked off to keep reading things like this because I love my pocket size husband, son and daughter.

BBM

Whether you meant to or not, that literally made me LOL.

JonBenet Ramsey's parents used Dec 25, even though that was when she was found deceased, and it most likely happened on the 24. In a situation like this, I don't fault the parents...do whatever makes you feel better.

Absolutely, I don't think there's a right or wrong here at all. I was asking as I am curious if the postmortem offered any insight as to a time/day of death. Obviously that would be a huge game changer in the story we all believe to be true. I strongly believe it was evening of 18th.

I think by "blocked" he means he doesn't want to talk about it. I don't think he actually has a memory loss.

I think he means he gets in a rage and this thoughts get messed up and he can't think straight. He just acts upon the rage and impulse. As someone posted on a previous thread, it's "seeing red" (not a black out or block out). He can remember - it's just a mess in his head and hard to admit aloud.

I DO NOT have an ounce of sympathy for him, but I think that is what "blocked out" means. My guess only.

jmo

Yes, and watch him start to be able to retrieve and select items from his blackout state to defend himself. Kinda like Jodi Arias and the 'fog' that came in and out.....

Is psychopathy considered a mental illness? What category does it fall into?
Anti Social Personality Disorder. It falls under the category of Personality Disorders. Despite what others have said, people are not born with it It is a combination of genetic predisposal and environmental factors. The Personality Disorders are hardest to cure.

Something kind of interesting that I just noticed on the arrest warrent. The time range of the incident is listed as 07-18-2018 19:45 - 20:28.

19:45 could be a general time, but 20:28 is kind of specific. I wonder how they came up with that time. Something must have happened at 8:28 PM. Maybe that was the time her phone stopped pinging.
It is very specific! IMO you are correct that the phone stopped at that time, which if the only ping we “know of” at the pig farm was at that time, that would put them at the place her body was found around that time. I can’t imagine the 43 minutes in between for poor Mollie.

I'm really sad. The one thing I was hoping was that she was instantly killed so she didn't feel much fear or pain in the end. Guess good old CR couldn't even give her that. This whole thing is truly a nightmare. :(
I think and hope very much there's a good possibility that he instantly disabled her with a blow to the head from behind while she was running, so she was unconscious from the get go and did not see, hear, or feel anything he did.

Not to be morbid, but I am honestly shocked that scavengers did not do away with most of her remains. A month is a long, long time for a dead body to lay around in the country, especially during summer, and not be... well I just am surprised I guess. I hope whatever happened, it was quick and she didn’t suffer too much. I just had a thought that maybe she has not been in that spot this entire time. Poor girl:(

Apparently, there were sufficient remains to reach some forensic conclusions. Let's hope they are able to determine enough!

Not to be morbid, but I am honestly shocked that scavengers did not do away with most of her remains. A month is a long, long time for a dead body to lay around in the country, especially during summer, and not be... well I just am surprised I guess. I hope whatever happened, it was quick and she didn’t suffer too much. I just had a thought that maybe she has not been in that spot this entire time. Poor girl:(

Apparently, there were sufficient remains to reach some forensic conclusions. Let's hope they are able to determine enough!

I do not care if he blacked out.
I do not care if he ate 1,000 Twinkies.
I do not care if he has an alternate personality named Sybil.

There are no mitigating factors that make him less culpable for his evil deed against MT.
MOO.

The trailer on Iowa farm where Mollie Tibbetts's 'killer' lived | Daily Mail Online

That is an interesting link. Photographs of the suspects living quarters.

In my experience, that is a very atypical place. Most Iowa farmers (agribusiness) are German. Their places tend to be perfect. (If you have been to Germany you know the Germans are very organized and tidy) The suspects living area is a rural slum, and very run down. Most the German farms are well kept (anymore to be a farmer takes a college degree -- at least a BS in agribusiness, if not more. It's a business).

If we saw a place like that there would be one of two reasons: 'a bachelor' or 'Irish'. I don't mean to disparage anyone but that is what people would say. Being Irish, I know we tend to be pretty messy.

(Is that the black Malibu in the one photo?)
More atypical is the interview with Ms. Evans. Wow.

Anti Social Personality Disorder. It falls under the category of Personality Disorders. Despite what others have said, people are not born with it It is a combination of genetic predisposal and environmental factors. The Personality Disorders are hardest to cure.

I thought they were born without empathy? Thus something brain-wise they were born without. Thanks for explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler