IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when will see how he pleads? Will/can the Defense wait until all forensics are in?

I am not sure, as I suppose hearings can be continued or postponed at the request of either attorney, but I think he will have to enter a plea relatively early in the next stages, although typically, I would assume it would be a not guilty plea, which can always be changed later, after all the forensics and discovery is made available to the defense. I do not see his attorney suggesting a guilty plea before all of the evidence against his client is known. JMO

I think he came upon her, disabled her and put her in the trunk. Again a blitz attack. IMO there was no dialogue. It was quick.

This is how I have felt right from the beginning. It was planned, it was quick and there was no dialogue.
Oh and how many times have I said I do not believe a word that came out of his mouth except he showed where Mollie was which he knew for 5 weeks and was hoping they were going to blame the pig farmer. He was watching, he knew what was going on.

Mollie Tibbets

I have to express my appreciation

to

SHARONNEEDLES

for his time attention and quality of videos
Of small town Brooklyn.

I grew up in smaller town Michigan village of 623. But these videos reminded me of the demographic makeup of small town America.

It helped me understand;

1. Evil does exist everywhere.

2. A murder of elderly resident long after I was gone remains unsolved after 21 years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...sf/2018/02/murder_of_88-year-old_lennon_w.amp

3. The small town close neighbors saw nothing. Yet she was too chased raped and murdered. It’s a heinous end to her life.

Mary was 88 years old. I didn’t know her. After a lifetime of hard work and her husband gone she lived quietly.

Evil came to her door 21 years ago. Lacking any morals or human standards I hold dear beat the life out of her, raped her and disappeared. No arrests have been made. Relatives and friends have died.

Evil can visit small town America.

It did with Mary and visited July 18, 2018he came to Brooklyn and took Mollie Tibbets life. She was dead before reported missing.

Thank you SHARIN NEEDLES FOR GREAT
VIDEOS. And a subtle reminder if a lady who died over 2 decades ago and may never see justice.

Not sure how he disabled her but maybe it was a head injury or knocked her to the ground. He would have the element of surprise with Mollie having her music/earbuds. She likely didn't have time to react by the time it registered as to what was happening. I would think he would want the initial capture to be as quick as possible given it was still daylight. IMO

Not sure how he disabled her but maybe it was a head injury or knocked her to the ground. He would have the element of surprise with Mollie having her music/earbuds. She likely didn't have time to react by the time it registered as to what was happening. I would think he would want the initial capture to be as quick as possible given it was still daylight. IMO

Right, I don’t think his movie style approach is true at all

Guy sees pretty girl

Guy gets out and runs next to pretty girl

He made it sound like what you would see in a hallmark movie

A bit off topic but I cant help but wonder after all the pig farmer went thru maybe it's time I clean up my act completely.

hi everyone just wanted to clear something up that Mollie was abducted 17 minutes into her run? Did anyone else read that. Do you think she was ambushed and how did he get her into the trunk? Still not sure how he could do that and then drive away. Was she conscious or unconscious? Any thoughts?

BBM...Not sure where you may have read that, but if you did, it was just someone voicing an opinion, as LE has made no statement about knowing for certain what time she began her run, or giving specific time of abduction, if they even know. Times have been given for what they assume were certain events, but we are left to deduce what those events may have been and when. And my guess is that when she was placed in the car, she may or may not have been unconscious, but was probably at the very least, injured and perhaps restrained. It has not been reported, but I wonder if rope, zip ties, or any such items were found with her remains. JMO

Last edited:
Yes and CR knew that. Dumbo never thought that he might be on Candid Camera.
I myself never think of that either, that no matter where we are there is a good chance we are being filmed. And in little Brooklyn Iowa where not a lot happens who would have thought that a resident had a system on their home?

Crime in Brooklyn, Iowa

Crime is ranked on a scale of 1 (low crime) to 100 (high crime)

Brooklyn violent crime is 45.8. (The US average is 31.1)

Violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

Brooklyn property crime is 43.8. (The US average is 38.1)

Brooklyn, Iowa Crime

Crime Reports - Brooklyn, Poweshiek County, IA

This may be the stupidest question you read here today, but it is one I have actually pondered in this case. Are there any set rules as to when a dead body is referred to a 'body', as opposed to being referred to as 'remains', or does LE always refer to remains as a body, or are they completely subjective terms? I ask because in the arrest warrant, her 'body' is referred to. When I think that she had been lying there about 5 weeks, I would assume she would primarily be 'remains'. I would think the likelihood of getting suspect's DNA would be much better if it was a body, if this makes sense. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member