ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm being snarly, but fresh air and exercise are considerations down the road. I don't see him being given any writing implements, unless perhaps crayons.

Down the road like when? If he has to prepare himself for court hearings, he may have to be allowed to take some notes or not? I never worked on case on such scale, and i am really interested to find out how it works.

You're right - that thread referred to BK's Pullman apartment (someone suggested his family stay there, but it's university housing so they cannot
Usually done by US Marshalls but FBI insisted in handling transport with heavy guarded securitt to Idaho
Makes me wonder if fbi has other crimes they “like” him for?

Is the flight longer than the drive?
Seriously I can’t believe how long this has taken.
Surely there was a better way or plane to transport him. Sheeesh
It’s the Richest country in the world !!
Trying so hard not to comment about the time and cost involved in this cross country trip and failing, lol!

Has <modsnip> landed in Rapid City?

Oh, ok.

A different PD :

It is unusual for defense attorneys paid by the state to create a reconstruction of the crime scene.
^^^
Considering the source of course, but I wondered if this was accurate ?

IMO - I don’t think this is unusual in a case like this. It’s likely a death penalty case, so I would think that his defense team would do their own investigation given the stakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that the only reason the plane flight is a spectacle is that we, here, are making it a spectacle. I’m not criticizing that—but it’s us, not LE that are doing it. I’d bet plenty that the frequent stops have a reason that isn’t just to attract attention.

All MOO

But they knew we would. It's not WS either. It's Reddit, Twitter, all of social media. There had to be a more direct way to do this. But then, it goes along with the melodrama since day one. MOO.

I don't understand the statements. It seams obvious there is blood everywhere. Does clean crime scene refer to BK's DNA?
Cross contamination between rooms - cross contamination of what.

IMO did he leave evidence or not. It's not a food or pharma lab... cross contamination seems like it would be a disadvantage to investigators.
My first thought was that he went to one room, went to the second room, then returned to the first room for some reason. Maybe his target was in the first room and he wanted another look? Wanted to be sure the deed was done? To inflict more injuries? Who knows

The article was posted, and I replied with a question about the instagram quote. I have not seen that anyone responded. Was this just more bad reporting like the confusion about him exposing himself at the PA jail (NOT!) ?? Had other posters heard that before?
The exposing self sounded like bunk. The lady described a man pulling up a shirt and pulling pants down.

MOO BK was in an anti suicide smock. At least at first, even if he was allowed orange clothes for court, unless the suicide watch was ended.

Maybe something similar to this - bologna sandwiches are very common on inmate flights and for lunch breaks in court when inmates receive a bagged lunch. No hot meals usually when inmates are away from prison or jail.

In-Flight Menu

There's no in-flight movie, and no one is allowed magazines or books of sudoku puzzles. Meals [] are decidedly no-frills affairs. Sample menu: corn chips, turkey bologna and cheese sandwich, cookie, and water. Tray tables have been removed from the seats to preclude enterprising inmates from weaponizing them.
PBJs

The article was posted, and I replied with a question about the instagram quote. I have not seen that anyone responded. Was this just more bad reporting like the confusion about him exposing himself at the PA jail (NOT!) ?? Had other posters heard that before?
I think this is false, was never verified by LE. I saw this info on a tik tok account and fake Instagram account…

No. A state crime. No out of state transfer if convicted. No other state would want to deal with an Idaho criminal. JMO
Well that is not entirely true. States often transfer state prisoners to other states. they contract with private facilities or other states to take prisoners based upon available bed space, etc.

If I were his parents, I’d be strongly tempted to simply move to Idaho.
That would be so stressful and depressing for his family to relocate to Idaho. They would be leaving the support from longtime friends and family---and going to a place they'd be seen with suspicion and disdain.

I hope the parents don't relocate permanently. Maybe the sisters can lease an apt and stay for the trial?

IDAHO Published January 4, 2023 3:36pm EST
Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger wanted to be
Army Ranger, yearbook reveals

EXCLUSIVE – STROUDSBURG, Pa. – Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger aspired to be an Army Ranger and is featured in his high school yearbook exercising in uniform, Fox News Digital has learned.

In the 2011 Pleasant Valley High School yearbook, the accused killer is pictured in a law enforcement class with other students mid-push-up....

View attachment 392496
View attachment 392495
He looks like one of that type who isn't overly tall, but is angular and very strong. I've got a son who's the same type. Six feet, two hundred pounds, with the strength of an ox and the stamina of a mule. But not imposing, by any means.

Enjoy the rest of your flight.

plane-taking-off-gif-1.gif
One way ticket for sure! Last time he will have this view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83