ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: BK's entire phone number is included in the search warrant. The area code (509) is Spokane, WA area (eastern two-thirds the state), so if he signed up for his new phone number on June 23, 2022, it seems likely he was indeed in WA by then. JMO

Last edited:
Last edited:
@ObsessedNightOwl : per last thread and the fire stick. If you meant , can you search for material with Roku, yes, I have one and I search for for true crime and the like. So he could have searches for the same and who knows what. That and news re Idaho murders etc.
As a criminology student, I would expect him to search all things crime. Even after this crime, especially since he lives in the area. Anyone with an interest following this investigation would have searches that relate to stabbing, news articles, SM posts etc. But how to stab, disposal, and things like that might be significant along with incriminating social media posts made by him. JMO

From the unsealed document:

"These murders appear to have been
planned, rather than a crime that happened in a moment of conflict. Ibelieve it likely that
Kohberger planned his actions ahead of time ."

That makes me think that all the murders might have been planned. We've discussed at length how there could have been one main victim and the rest were collateral damage, but that sounds as though he intended to kill all of them from the get-go. JMOO Thoughts?

As a criminology student, I would expect him to search all things crime. Even after this crime, especially since he lives in the area. Anyone with an interest following this investigation would have searches that relate to stabbing, news articles, SM posts etc. But how to stab, disposal, and things like that might be significant along with incriminating social media posts made by him. JMO
And the dates of searches are significant.

Note: BK's entire phone number is included in the search warrant. The area code (509) is Spokane, WA area (eastern two-thirds the state), so if he signed up for his new phone number on June 23, 2022, it seems likely he was indeed in WA by then. JMO
It looks like 509 is the entire eastern part of WA. I also find that the 592 part of the # is for Pullman.

planned, rather than a crime that happened in a moment of conflict. Ibelieve it likely that

That makes me think that all the murders might have been planned. We've discussed at length how there could have been one main victim and the rest were collateral damage, but that sounds as though he intended to kill all of them from the get-go. JMOO Thoughts?
I agree with LE, all four. JMO

But if you note, I was speaking of the fire stick related to his tv not his pc. And no, I wouldn’t think looking up the disposal of bloody clothes would be prudent after a crime like this unless you had a good reason. Otherwise, sure your typical criminology student would be all over it.

In the app for a warrant, it certainly seems as though they expected to find some of the victims' blood on items/clothing in BK's apartment. It looks like they found some "spots," but I wonder how the DNA testing will turn out.

bolding mine.
I'm still a bit on the fence regarding that. ^^^
Why kill Ethan ?
It seems like his ragewas directed more at women.

Since E. didn't live there, I've thought that he was collateral damage.
But ... maybe BK planned it for when all four were there , and imo that shows advance planning.
Premeditation.
A little early to tell, but at the very least BK might spend the rest of his days in prison.
Also imo, he would be dangerous for the rest of his life if ever released !

you guys, they found a glove and a bloody pillow
I thought the document indicated that LE found items with "reddish/brown stains", I didn't see where it was confirmed that these stains were blood.

I wonder if that number is still in service. What would happen to the account now that BK is in jail. Is someone going to pay to keep it open for a while to see who calls it?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members