ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before the last thread closed, a poster mentioned that Walmart sells a black, Tyvek-type outfit, made by Dickies, which may explain the Walmart receipt and 1 Dickies tag, referenced in the above listed items removed from BK's apartment. I feel the need to follow-up on that comment.

Dickies does make a 1-piece coverall suit in black, and I believe that is sold at Walmart, but it is not like a Tyvek suit in any way. It is not tight-fitting and disposable, and does not cover the head at all. It is basically what one thinks of when you picture an auto mechanic, basically a one-piece, zip up jumpsuit. BK may well have worn something like this, to make himself less visible in the darkness, but it would have done nothing to prevent him from leaving forensic evidence all over the house. I almost hope that he was wearing something like that, as he may have been less likely to throw it away than if it had been a Tyvek suit. JMO
I noticed a long leg pocket on that 1-piece coverall. Might a large knife/sheath fit in that pocket?

They already had 90% of what they needed to convict with a reasonably intelligent jury.

If they held back any other evidence from the first PCA and now add anything from searches from his car, from the bags of trash taken with the cleaning supplies from the car clean up or from the search on his apartment.. it's a slam dunk. This guy is going down! And going down where he belongs.

The warrant is looking for dark clothing but no clothing is noted on the Return of Service. I think he disposed of the (Dickies receipt) Walmart clothing and the blood stains on the pillow and mattress are from his own injuries, which LE may suspect happened during the murders. If he has evidence of recently healed cuts, it still is useful evidence. moo

It seems like a long time not to have laundered his sheet. I kind of think the blood would be from little sores -- like maybe a picked zit, or something. It's too bad they didn't find the murder weapon.

It seems like a long time not to have laundered his sheet. I kind of think the blood would be from little sores -- like maybe a picked zit, or something. It's too bad they didn't find the murder weapon.
Possibly thrown into a creek/river ?
:(

It's the mattress cover and a pillow, so perhaps he washed the pillowcase and the sheets because they aren't on the return. So maybe enough bleeding to go through the sheets and pillowcase, and could be from anything and they just took it to be sure. I would think if he "had" to get rid of the sheet and pillowcase, he would have taken away the mattress cover and pillow too.
'Edit to add, Also possible, it wouldn't be the first time that someone used a pillow with no pillowcase and didn't have a sheet on the bed.
Edit for spelling

Could they be holding back the info about not finding the murder weapon just to use it as a surprise factor? Or even holding back the information because they retrieved It from somewhere else. I can only imagine they did trace back all his move from Moscow to Pullman - even tho I don't know the road there I must believe they would try to search for the weapon and for the clothes there too, IMO.

you guys, they found a glove and a bloody pillow
Note: "Blood" is in quotes.
AKA: Maybe it's blood, maybe it isn't. "We're looking for blood. It looks like it might be blood, but we don't know. So we're taking it"..MOO

The fact that all of this evidence was in his apartment a month after the murders is sort of mind blowing. IMO
Well, there isn’t anything on there that’s mind blowing so far. It was a student campus apartment that’s had numerous people & pets in throughout the years.
The “dark spots” on his sheets is too vague to be sure it’s blood. IMO

I've scanned the document quickly to try and figure out what is in it that might prove detrimental to the prosecution as we've been discussion. I can't really finding anything, but I'm not a legal eagle, so that's probably why. I did wonder about the following, however. Does this mean they don't have the evidence that BK was in possession of his phone at those times? Or, are they just trying to lock it down?

"Evidence of the identity of the person in possession of the device on or about any times
that items of evidentiary value, located pursuant to this warrant, were created modified
accessed or otherwise manipulated . Such evidence may be found in digital
communications , photos and video and associated metadata, IP logs, documents, social
media activity, and similar data;"

Well, there isn’t anything on there that’s mind blowing so far. It was a student campus apartment that’s had numerous people & pets in throughout the years.
The “dark spots” on his sheets is too vague to be sure it’s blood. IMO

RBBM

I'm sure these items are undergoing testing.

JMVHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members