ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See comment from q.c from 1 hour ago on Kaylee’s Instagram. Probably a troll, strong language though.
Quoting myself for reference, maybe this is worth submitting as a tip, if someone wants to submit it. Likely trolling, but the language could possibly indicate anger, resentment, personal connection (or not).

With the uber driver theory, I don't know.
Typically with crime scenes that are as gruesome as this one, the assailant is known to the victim(s).
I'm not saying it's not possible, but it's rather unlikely.
IMO

Lol yes. I deleted the number of hours; I don't know what time zone I thought Idaho was.
It can be confusing especially for those of us following Michael Vaughan's case. Michael's case is in Fruitland ID which is 2 hours behind EST. Moscow ID is 3 hours behind.

IOW it's 11:30 Moscow ID time right now.

There’s one statement by police that makes me think they have a pretty good idea of who did this; the TOD has been narrowed down to an hour. That tells me they must have some evidence that places the Perp at the scene. TOD is usually given in much broader swaths of time. So if POI was seen entering and leaving, and a review of video footage doesn’t show anyone else then might be enough for a search warrant. If person was disguised, then taking fingerprints, murder weapon, etc will provide crucial evidence in placing Perp at the scene of the crime. Blood splatter analysis will provide clues on the order of the murders. If entry was by keypad, then either door was unlocked, Perp knew the key code, or point of entry was not the front door. MOO

Just thinking out loud, I wonder if the perp was under the influence, on some major drugs, the level of rage. Of course someone does not have to be on drugs to do something like this, and of course if they were that’s no excuse, but just thinking about the level of brutality, and wonder about PCP, meth-induced psychosis, that kind of thing.

There’s one statement by police that makes me think they have a pretty good idea of who did this; the TOD has been narrowed down to an hour. That tells me they must have some evidence that places the Perp at the scene. TOD is usually given in much broader swaths of time. So if POI was seen entering and leaving, and a review of video footage doesn’t show anyone else then might be enough for a search warrant. If person was disguised, then taking fingerprints, murder weapon, etc will provide crucial evidence in placing Perp at the scene of the crime. Blood splatter analysis will provide clues on the order of the murders. If entry was by keypad, then either door was unlocked, Perp knew the key code, or point of entry was not the front door. MOO
TOD is usually said to be difficult to pin down. This makes me think that technology and cell phones are even more important than we thought. Chilling.

I've never heard of a case where LE would need a search warrant at a crime scene! Maybe they needed a warrant to collect the victim's cell phones?

In the mad dash to create theories, much misinformation is instead created.

We know this is, in fact, a homicide...4 murders. Sounds like whoever committed this crime either targeted these specific individuals for whatever reason, or targeted this specific residence.

These murders are not being referred to as a random event, which implies there's some kind of connection between perp/s and victims.

Yes, one person can kill 4 people. Serial Killer Danny Rollins certainly proved that during his reign of terror. At o'dark thirty, victims likely asleep, maybe inebriated if there was partying beforehand, they were vulnerable.

It's best to take what's said at face value and wait for more information instead of making things up.

I trust they'll solve these horrific murders, though it may not be as fast as case followers want.
Clearing up some misinformation: Danny Rolling did not kill four people at once; he murdered five people over multiple nights in Gainesville. (Inc. two double homicides)

I checked the forum today to find a couple of my posts deleted because I linked the livestream from the food truck that night. Not sure why since there have been other posts made regarding the footage + it has been included in MSM articles. Is this a source we are allowed to use now? Just wanted some clarification on that, I believe I had said that two of the girls could be placed at the food truck between 1:43 and 1:53am which is consistent with what the article says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper