ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting some of these older videos for reference and visuals that I haven’t seen posted, haven’t watched any of them yet.

ABC15 Arizona, 16 hours ago, click to view on YT directly.

So there could have been someone who encountered the two victims who did the food truck run, or even watching them—whether before or after they arrived, including a reported Uber driver. The other two victims were a couple. So the four were separated into twos late that night.

Who could have followed the two women home or knew they were leaving the house ?

What was the couple up to while the two women were doing the food truck run ?

Who made the 911 call ? Could the two women have walked into a situation?

So far we know that the two women who went to the food truck were in public and probably engaged an Uber driver, so how much were any of these people tuned into what the two women were doing? Who the couple was dealing with is still way up in the air.

There are so many possibilities that LE is going to have to answer at least something of substance this evening. The community deserves at least that much. I hope LE is at least keeping the families informed so that they aren't in fear for their lives while they are grieving. Sorry for the rant, all MOO.
Bolding mine.
Good questions.

Agreed, but LE will prob. keep that under wraps as they continue the investigation, and for the caller's privacy.
Sometimes this information doesn't come out until --and IF-- there's a trial.

I wish the perp would turn himself/herself in and avoid the families having to go through a grueling trial.
But since ID is a DP state, my guess is they're going to do anything to avoid being taken in alive.
Which leads me right back to the community at large being a very unsafe place right now !

Afaik, the 911 call came in when the bodies were found and the caller (?) assumed the deceased was unconscious ?
The victims were unable to get a 911 call through ?
Imo.

I still get things wrong and learn at times. But i didn‘t see your post. My understanding is we can link the victim or person of interest‘s social media. We cannot link others media. So for instance if you want to show a photo they are tagged in on instagram, you can’t link the other persons Instagram. Here is a link to the rules. I think. Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Why was my post about the sisters Instagram post deleted? It's posted on Kaylee's Instagram, which has been linked here countless times. I'm just trying to clarify how that is sleuthing a relative to refer to a post on the victims social media that's already been linked here.

Can you provide a link about an older looking man who was apparently following them? I haven't yet seen anything to suggest that, just speculation about a young man in a hoodie in the food truck video.
I took that down after reading we are not allowed to sleuth anyone until the police say they are of interest or a suspect.

They were a group of close friends. If one was slashed by an intruder with a sharp edged object; not mortally, the others would help their friend. They wouldn't run and leave their friend with a violent intruder. One victim was on one floor, three victims were one floor up?

Maybe he went downstairs to see what was going on, and he was the first victim. The other three had no escape.
I guess it just depends on the individual. If it was me, and I was able to escape, I would find getting somewhere I could safely call 911 and get authorities there ASAP is also a way to help my friend.

There’s no right or wrong in this situation and we don’t really know what we’d do unless we were there. I just don’t think anyone is a bad friend because they try and escape a violent offender to get help for their other friends.

As long as you have them registered as a Emotional Support Animal, housing cannot deny them. I know this from personal experience.

That isn't my understanding. They can't deny service animals is what I was taught. But I don't write them in my own practice so perhaps the laws have changed.

I'm still not convinced the drip stains are blood. Since they are located on the foundation of the house, it seems there are several other possible reasons for those stains. No doubt LE will test them but for the victims and their families, I really hope there is another explanation besides blood.
if it isnt then it isnt.

It's an interesting fact, for sure...however, if you scroll through previous arrests in the past few months, there are several other individuals without the crimes listed. So, I'm not sure how much stock we can put into this, but definitely worth watching.
the ones without charges listed were in custody prior to this. i only saw one from today and he is in custody on controlled substance charge.

I’m quoting it because I just re-listened. She said “I don’t know for a fact but I know my sisters, I know for a fact they lock their doors”.

She clearly prefaced her statement by saying I don’t know for a fact. What she’s saying is generally they lock their doors or they are known to lock their doors. She is not saying that she knows they locked their door that night.

It's interesting that she refers to her "sisters." Someone posted a link to a statement by Kaylee's parents too where they called Maddie their "bonus child." Do we know anything about Maddie's parents? Seems the Goncalves may have taken her in? Or am I misinterpreting?

They come in at the top right part of the screen pretty quickly - within the first couple of minutes. They are on the video(s - there seem to be two angles available) for the entire rest of the video(s). One of them is stumbling drunk, IMO; she ends up leaning up against the food truck (seemingly) to hold herself up. The other woman does not seem to have difficulty standing/walking.
IMO, the one who was not visibly a bit off balance sounded inebriated when ordering the carbonara.

Bolding mine.
Good questions.

Agreed, but LE will prob. keep that under wraps as they continue the investigation, and for the caller's privacy.
Sometimes this information doesn't come out until --and IF-- there's a trial.

I wish the perp would turn himself/herself in and avoid the families having to go through a grueling trial.
But since ID is a DP state, my guess is they're going to do anything to avoid being taken in alive.
Which leads me right back to the community at large being a very unsafe place right now !

Afaik, the 911 call came in when the bodies were found and the caller (?) assumed the deceased was unconscious ?
The victims were unable to get a 911 call through ?
Imo.
The 911 call stuck out for me from the jump. The identity of the caller is something LE definitely needs to hide right now, but it intrigues me anyway. And with the internet these days, never know if that person will speak out later, depending upon the outcome of the investigation.

I wondered if the caller saw a body and thought they were sleeping, too. But the reports of all the blood seem to make that unlikely. Unless the person was in shock, which would be more than fair to assume if they discovered it as an innocent party. I also wonder if the person who is responsible for the murders made the call. The more I think about it, the fact that LE called this a possible crime of passion could make the scenario fit. All IMO only. I hope the perp inflicts the least amount of collateral damage on these families as well. Sounds like a monster.

Security Cameras, cell phone data, dating histories, grudges etc are all going to come into play here.

The keypad is also going to play a big part in this. Who knows the code? Does anyone from outside the home have the code? The Landlord? Any repairmen been in the home recently? Ex boyfriends? Did they have to change the code for any reason?

Hopefully security cameras picked up a person, or persons, walking or running from the area. Could security video show someone lying in wait? Could security video show someone entering the home prior to others returning home?

Tracking of cellphones, tower dumps etc.

It all takes time and in some cases warrants.

Who was home first? Where was the dog when they were found? Was he roaming the house or had he been put in a bedroom behind a closed door? Nothing has really been mentioned about the dog.

There’s a lot of investigating going on right now.

MOO

I don't find it strange, they probably had to put some teams together.

Time of death can be established/narrowed down with multiple inputs, last use of cell phone, unanswered call, core body temperature, rigor mortis, fitness tracker, etc.
agree and i think this is a very small county. they literally only have 22 ppl in their jail custody rn. autopsies for 4 ppl would be a large undertaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127