ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide - Moscow #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO.

Where I saw the video I saw someone mention it looked like an ex-bf of one of the girls on camera, and also was wearing the same shoes in an instagram photo of the two. If it were in fact him, I'm sure he has been interviewed and ruled out at this point.

To me, it looked like he may have been walking them there, and you can see when they walk off, the kid standing next to him kind of motions towards them, and he seems to have a "here they go wandering off again" sort of expression. JMO
This is my analysis as well. MOO but everyone in the frat house and all the sorority sisters need to be interviewed..but I am sure LE knows that.

Any evidence of sexual assault been reported? 3 young attractive women being killed you have to consider sexual motive?

Also where they were killed would tell us a lot. If they were killed sleeping in bed or on the couch that is a entirely different scenario than getting killed when they first walked in the door. If when they first walked in maybe they interrupted a burglary. If when they were sleeping that is a planned targeted murder

Thoughts

<snipped>

In the extended interview with Ethan’s parents…his Mother states of Ethan and the girfriend..”They were in the same room.” Do we know for sure that Ethan was NOT found in the room with his girlfriend? Do we now for sure that he was the one seen and assumed ‘unconscious.’

We do not. Their statement was "They were in the same room," which could have meant EITHER "They generally stayed together / slept in the same room" -or- "Their bodies were discovered in the same room"

In this video, Ethan’s Mother says of her son amd girlfriend “they were in the same room.” Has LE said definitively that it was Ethan found outside of theroom…that he was the one perceived to be unconscious ? Because his Mother seems to indicate, IMO, that they were found together.

As far as the upper floors, there were also selfies on Instagram of Kaylee &/or Madison where they were definitely in a 3rd floor room with a deck behind them. This indicates 3rd floor. I think the weird layout of this house has people thrown as to how the two surviving housemates did not call 911 (and most likely, did not hear anything).

The lower floor parking lot entry (where the bedrooms of the 2 survivors are believed to be) is off-set from the rest of the house, which is built on a hill. Seems likely that the killer came through the sliding glass door on the opposite side of the house (2nd floor/grade level), which appears to be the "main" living area. My own observation is that sliding doors are commonly left unlocked.

Whoever first spotted a victim in the house on Sunday around noon called 911 and may have been completely freaked out, afraid to enter. If they said to the 911 operator that the person is not moving (and if they didn't know if the person was dead or not), the 911 operator may have used the word "unconscious" when conveying the call, simply because the status of the victim was not known.
I fully agree with your thoughts here. I've believed from the start that the layout of this house is the reason the two surviving room mates didn't hear the attacks.
Each level (being offset from the level above/below) reduced the amount of sound that would be transmitted to the other levels.

Any evidence of sexual assault been reported? 3 young attractive women being killed you have to consider sexual motive?

Also where they were killed would tell us a lot. If they were killed sleeping in bed or on the couch that is a entirely different scenario than getting killed when they first walked in the door. If when they first walked in maybe they interrupted a burglary. If when they were sleeping that is a planned targeted murder

Thoughts
According to LE and MSM (and ME) at this time, there is no evidence of sexual assault. This does not, IMO, rule out a sexually motivated crime.

I saw pics of the dog...It is a small cute fluffy thing, no treats needed.
I have a small cute dog that will rip your ankles to shreds as well as make a lot of noise. However, she can be bought with food. I know quite a few police officers that carry dog treats with them in case they encounter dogs when they attend calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo