ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat confusing press conference as to which individuals have been ruled out. Initially an ex was not included, yet when asked directly by a reporter present, there was hesitation and a bit of jockeying with the reply. Did anyone else feel that?

I wonder if, in the absence of a Ring doorbell, the survivors only could give rough times “yes we were definitely both home before 1am” or, it’s an estimate based on what time they left a bar.

Conversely there would be a record on the Uber vehicle of EXACTLY what time K and M got home.
K and M had a private ride home. The exact time of their arrival home was given by K’s sister as a result of her viewing a neighbours cam footage.

Last edited:
And you would have the same exact features if this was a murder committed by a serial killer driven by psycho-sexual fixations. Not all killers of this type leave semen at the scene.
But statistically that is soooooo much more rare.

Hi everyone, not new to WS but first time posting in this thread. I've spent the whole day reading all previous threads and the media thread so I am hopefully up to date.

MOO and nothing really to support it but I just can't shake this feeling that it's two people that done it. Anyone remember the scream murders? That's the feeling I'm getting. I know they were likely overpowered in their sleep but killing 4 people including a male and the two other roommates sleeping through makes me think that it was over quickly and quietly and I just can't see one person doing that.

In regards to the surviving housemates calling friends over instead of 911 common sense goes out the window in shock. My neighbour knocked me up one morning because she'd just found her husband dead, she was asking me for help. She's a nurse, I asked of she had called 999 and she said she didn't know how to do it on a mobile. The shock just scrambled her brain. When talking to her later she couldn't believe how she could forget because obviously she knew how to call 999 on her mobile.

MOO

In 1966 Richard Speck murdered 8 nurses in Chicago-- one nurse survived and testified against him. He forgot about her and she hid under the bed. All of these nurses were wide awake--- he tied them up and took each one out of the room they were in and took them into another room and did horrible things to them while the others listened. My point is that one person could overpower four people, especially if they were sleeping. Richard Speck did have a knife.

I wonder if, in the absence of a Ring doorbell, the survivors only could give rough times “yes we were definitely both home before 1am” or, it’s an estimate based on what time they left a bar.

Conversely there would be a record on the Uber vehicle of EXACTLY what time K and M got home.
Most kids use Snapchat and it has location services that would give them an approx. time that the phones were at the house. In addition, apps Lfe360 can also.

If there was some sort of fight/confrontation that led to the murders (as some websleuths have speculated) I wonder if that's related to why LE is not releasing info about where Xana and Ethan were after the frat party (i.e. between 9pm and 1am when they were reported to be home). MOO

Somewhat confusing press conference as to which individuals have been ruled out. Initially an ex was not included, yet when asked directly by a reporter present, there was hesitation and a bit of jockeying with the reply. Did anyone else feel that?
Interestingly there was a retired FBI guy on one of the channels who said he wasn't quite sure how certain people had been ruled out so quickly (like the roommates and some others that were mentioned)- he seemed to suggest that the investigation into this case seems a bit disorganized.

Maybe a location sharing app narrowed this down precisely. So many kids these days do use location sharing with their friends, from what I understand.
Kaylee and Maddy arrived home at 1:56 via a neighbor's Ring camera. This was info that Kaylee's sister obtained by going door to door and talking with neighbors. Cannot find the link however.
ETA: Link here University of Idaho killings stump police: What we know

Last edited:
If killer was in a vehicle, people should be aware of anyone cleaning their cars around their cities, towns, roadsides, neighborhoods, etc. There was footage of the killer of Eliza Fletcher cleaning his car a day or two after her abduction/murder.

I think a vehicle was involved at some point, probably parked up on a nearby street.
My thinking is the perp has long left Idaho and probably gone over the border to Washington State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602