ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In several of the photos you can see packages of different alcohol pkgs. in the home, as well as bottles. Maybe they went home and continued to drink so they just weren't conscious when the attacks occurred. I am not judging it's just the reality of having too good of a time.

So one thing that I haven't seen posted - but I admittedly haven't read everything - is how did this perp see while inside the home between 3-6AM if everyone was asleep? Probably not a lot of light, if any, eh? So, was he wearing night vision specs? If so, that would indicate a methodical plan to kill, and a pretty sadistic one. That would be Buffalo Bill-like.

My opinion.
Someone posted that the moon phase for that date would have made it quite bright outside, and possibly, inside, if the blinds/drapes weren’t closed or were thin.

I don't know if this would open (it opens as a pdf file for me). Most mechanism of self-wounding in knife attacks are listed here. Human body is not a steak, there are bones and tendons. It is hard not to harm oneself during such an assault. My hope is, he had to leave because he got hurt. I hope to type a synopsis of the article, but maybe, just maybe, someone will see/saw a man with injuries or bandaged hand? Not giving a good explanation for them?

P.S. while both hands can be hurt, what can be probably seen by the attack is handedness. Maybe the police should release that, too. JMO.

Last edited:
Police have not said where any of the victims were found or that anyone was outside of the bedrooms, only that SOME of the victims were in their beds when killed.

Those who were not may have still been in a bedroom, but perhaps against a wall with poorly constructed joints which would allow a large volume of viscous fluid to drip onto the building’s exterior.

MOO
My apologies. Did I reply in the wrong way? Just to clarify, my reply was in response to a possible scenario of how the 911 call might have happened. I was in no way stating how/where the bodies were found. It’s been a while since I have been active on this site. I know that there are many rules so trying to get caught up!

Taken from
Interview with Kaylee's dad.

26th November.

"Dad - (Kaylee's father) I don't wanna talk bad about them because these are some hard working individuals and I'm doomed without them. We're all doomed without them. This police is just a terrible idea. The fact that we're finding out that there's more than just my daughter and these children that have suffered. It's terrible to think that we can these guys. It's an absolute atrocity. That's not something that is.. it's not political, this is just facts guys. We can't allow these people to just run free."

"The fact that we're finding out that there's more than just my daughter and these children that have suffered."

"We can't allow these people to just run free."

What is he alluding to?

I'm just going to leave it at that without speculating so we can come back to it IF there are further related comments or developments.

Taken from
Interview with Kaylee's dad.

26th November.

"Dad - (Kaylee's father) I don't wanna talk bad about them because these are some hard working individuals and I'm doomed without them. We're all doomed without them. This police is just a terrible idea. The fact that we're finding out that there's more than just my daughter and these children that have suffered. It's terrible to think that we can these guys. It's an absolute atrocity. That's not something that is.. it's not political, this is just facts guys. We can't allow these people to just run free."

"The fact that we're finding out that there's more than just my daughter and these children that have suffered."

"We can't allow these people to just run free."

What is he alluding to?

I'm just going to leave it at that without speculating so we can come back to it IF there are further related comments or developments.

Hmmmm.

JMVHO.

The sheer enormity of this one-night event is still, after two weeks, difficult to fathom. Between 31 August and 9 November 1888, the monstrous Jack the Ripper claimed five canonical victims; on one Sunday night in November 2022 alone, the Moscow Ripper killed four.

My apologies. Did I reply in the wrong way? Just to clarify, my reply was in response to a possible scenario of how the 911 call might have happened. I was in no way stating how/where the bodies were found. It’s been a while since I have been active on this site. I know that there are many rules so trying to get caught up!
Oh no, no! I read your post as a statement based on some erroneous info, not as a theory!

My apologies, I simply wanted to clear up any confusion!

Someone posted that the moon phase for that date would have made it quite bright outside, and possibly, inside, if the blinds/drapes weren’t closed or were thin.
They also seemed to have cafe lights, fairy lights and neon signs glowing, at least in some common areas and in one of the 3rd floor bedrooms. As a parent, I know lots of young adults, especially young women, with fairy lights or colored mood lighting in their common areas and/or their bedrooms.

Who calls their dad at midnight? I always found that odd. My dad would be so mad!
Yes. That would be very unusual in our household, unless it was some sort of emergency or problem.

It really makes you wonder about your kids roommate's, how much do we know about them, or their families. I don't even have their phone numbers or names.

Did anyone else see that the coroner clarified that NOT all of them were killed in bed? She said that original report that all of them were in bed was inaccurate. Does that not lend itself to that the killer was confronted or someone woke up and called out is someone there & that is why others were killed? I’m assuming he had 1 victim in mind, had to kill the other in the room and then maybe someone else did hear something resulting in the death of the other two perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member