ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this also crossed my mind but I remained restrained. if it was about one person, he knew very well what he was doing. killed four people with a knife in such silence. the neighbor above the victim's house also confirmed that her dog did not bark, and according to her, it should have, considering the stranger around their house and such a crime.
I certainly wasn’t implying that I believe that is a possibility, rather the opposite. Much more likely to be a younger mentally disturbed person with perhaps a military fascination, imho.

I made a post about this last week.
I don't think Google has ever been up to 1122 King Rd. I can only access the house from Queen Rd.

I'm wondering if, at one point, it was all called "King Road." Even going back to the 2007 street view, 1122 is on the side street off of King.

So, either it was called "King Road," or the property was originally accessed off the main part of King Road.

It is interesting that it looks like the whole lot had been razed and rebuilt. 2013 street view is vastly different for the corner houses, but 1122 has stayed the same.

I just can't get over how many potentially risky situations this killer walked into to accomplish their goal. Let's assume killer was just walking in never having been into the house before.

1. Going into a house with 5-6 people minimum who may or may not fight back, not be asleep etc.
2. Going into multiple rooms where he didn't know the layout of beds, preseence of weapons etc.
3. Going into a house with MANY ways to exit.
4. Entering a house with at least 1 male who was fairly large in size.
5. Going into rooms not knowing what could be heard from rooms under, above or next to someone else.
6. Choosing a house with so much visibility to the houses around due to it's positioning.
7. Entering a home with a dog. As a lifelong Lab owner, my dogs might lay on someone coming in, freak out and bark, want to "play" and jump all over them thinking it was a game. They are such wildcards.
8. Entering a home potentially with so much technology, their's maybe included. Anyone could dial 911 if they heard something, their phone if they brought it could try to access the wifi, etc.

And so much more. It just really boggles the mind that this killer took so many risks, and thus far has managed to remain under the radar, at least publiclucky
I feel the same way! One has to wonder if the perp knew K was only in town for the weekend by way of having an innocent conversation with her at the bar? If this is the case, the perp knew he would have to act quickly, but I can't get past the thought that there was a high level of sophistication about this crime that required careful preplanning vs. having to pull off a sudden, impulsive act. (Unless, of course, M was the target and there was no sense of urgency). How would the perp have been able to avoid all of the cameras in the neighborhood and leave no witnesses without careful premeditation? Yes, I'm thinking this is an older guy who envisioned himself as an elite member of a special forces team or a Navy seal was dishonorably discharged because he didn't like taking orders from authority figures. I'm not so sure a student could have been responsible for the homicides unless he was incredibly and insanely lucky.

I certainly wasn’t implying that I believe that is a possibility, rather the opposite. Much more likely to be a younger mentally disturbed person with perhaps a military fascination, imho.
They have not found any body, apparently no missing person report filed that police have released as suspicious, so I dont think the perp is dead

They have not found any body, apparently no missing person report filed that police have released as suspicious, so I dont think the perp is dead
sometimes nobody is reported missing. there are people who are self employed and live alone with little family contact. Often times they are found months later rotting in their house or apartment.

Question about Ladder Placement:

We see in the pictures that the ladder is set on the side of the 1st floor.
Was this ladder placed by the people called by the surviving roommates to see why X and E are not opening their door?
if that is the case, where was the ladder moved from? Would the prep(s)used the ladder in their earlier location?

- someone military trained

or

- someone mentally ill/jealous BUT familiar with the house and close to the students from before

sometimes nobody is reported missing. there are people who are self employed and live alone with little family contact. Often times they are found months later rotting in their house or apartment.
This does happen, unfortunately, I live in the UK and we had a case where a 19 year old girl, Leah Croucher went missing on her way to work at 8am, broad daylight Feb 2019. It took until Oct 2022 to find her. Nobody knew what happened, no concrete suspects just rumours. LE found her body in an abandoned house along her route to work. The Prime Suspect (the last person to have keys to the house, working as a self-employed maintenance guy) killed himself shortly after (2 months) the abduction and murder of LC. He was wanted for other sexual assault charges at the time and LE presumed he had done it because of that and didn't connect him to LC. No note was left stating he had committed this crime, so it was left unsolved for 3 years. I really hope this doesn't happen in this case. I keep checking for updates to hope they have caught the killer. I can't imagine, nowadays, how someone can get away with this kind of crime? It is awful :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double