ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting murky on this already. What jacket?
I based this video off memory (which is never a good thing); likely should have put a “article of clothing”, potential evidence, or denoted near the fire hydrant.

I’m still pining on this, but I still find the pathway (stairs) on Shetland Ct to Walenta/Ridge as peculiar, or ideal. Zeroing in further and it almost appears if this pathway extended N it would literally run through 1122, down the steps in front of 1122, and out to Taylor, where (I believe) the questionable jacket was retrieved.

I’m chalking it up to another likely obscurity in the case. Interesting nonetheless.
I've been following your posts on this path. Is there any way to check city records on what was there before the house was built on the path. If that makes sense. It is very interesting. Thanks for your pursuing this and updating!

I’m still pining on this, but I still find the pathway (stairs) on Shetland Ct to Walenta/Ridge as peculiar, or ideal. Zeroing in further and it almost appears if this pathway extended N it would literally run through 1122, down the steps in front of 1122, and out to Taylor, where (I believe) the questionable jacket was retrieved.

I’m chalking it up to another likely obscurity in the case. Interesting nonetheless.

Do you have a link for the "questionable jacket"?

I based this video off memory (which is never a good thing); likely should have put a “article of clothing”, potential evidence, or denoted near the fire hydrant.

Never saw this! Why in the world did they just throw it back on the ground???

I think this was planned and the person wore gloves, possibly cut-resistant gloves/arm coverings, and maybe even had gear such as night-vision goggles. I think he watched the house, had been there before (crashed a party), and knew the layout. He maybe killed Ethan first because he was a male and would be a bigger threat if he fought back.

If this was a crime of passion, they would have been sloppy and left DNA all over the place (not been prepared for a knife becoming slippery from blood and cut themselves, or a victim fighting back and scratching them, getting the attacker’s DNA under their fingernails, etc.). I think this person was prepared and left few traces.

I think the person is a young male, strong enough to not get too exhausted knifing multiple people, someone who comes off as creepy or a social reject, he’s envious of more socially successful people and gets angry he is rejected by women, he developed a fixation on one of the girls and the rest are collateral damage. I think he did it alone, this is someone who can’t develop a bond with someone, not well enough to have a trustworthy killing partner.
do you think he is a college student, or a recent drop out? Or a local not affiliated with the U?

Approx.@ 0:48 Dark item (pants, jacket?) found behind fire hydrant but does not seem to be relevant and LE move on, imo.

I’ve seen where local reporters are getting very upset with the chief over these interviews. The Moscow PD is putting up these daily interviews with the chief so people will feel like they’re being open, but whoever is asking questions is only asking the ones the PD wants to answer. IMO, the questions and answers clearly sound scripted. Local reporters feel that the chief has a responsibility to put himself out there and face the hard questions, the questions people actually want to know, instead of the softball ones he’s answering - regardless if he actually answers them or not. I can see their point.

Moscow PD has a female PIO. I imagine it is she who is framing these 'productions' like impromptu press interviews.

My opinion.

i can't imagine this murderer arriving at or leaving from the neighborhood in a car. Maybe a good handful of blocks away, Jmo
It could be a situation where this car repeatedly drove by the murder site during LE's initial arrival and maybe after that? Also could be that the car was watching everything from a distance and it seemed odd to LE? Could the murder have come back to the scene to watch?

From all media outlets that are approved by Web Sleuths. I find it very interesting that multiple professional behaviourists and ex law enforcers believe these dreadful murders were committed by one perpetrator (possibly a male) Why would someone targeting one person do this? I therefore believe this could be a random serial killer MOO

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random to some of our newer members who are used to other sites ... Websleuths is NOT those other sites.

We do not tolerate snark or rudeness toward other members.

Thousands of members post here every single day and have no problem posting politely and within our Terms of Service.

If you can't post with total respect, Websleuths is not for you.

This is a day after the murder. It’s an abandoned jacket near the crime scene. How would they know it isn’t related?
And how many near-by dumpsters did they say they were collecting….presumably to inspect the contents…. Yet a quick visual inspection of a BLACK article of clothing is rejected on the spot?

I’m floored.

From all media outlets that are approved by Web Sleuths. I find it very interesting that multiple professional behaviourists and ex law enforcers believe these dreadful murders were committed by one perpetrator (possibly a male) Why would someone targeting one person do this? I therefore believe this could be a random serial killer MOO
I myself have thought either serial killer or spree killer. And this is only because to me it seems they would have caught the perp by now if it was someone within the victims' inner circle or orbit.

Moscow PD has a female PIO. I imagine it is she who is framing these 'productions' like impromptu press interviews.

My opinion.

and the interviewer is Lauren Mathias, who also appears in this clip, from yesterday's show

Surprised she didn't ask Chief Fry about her Intelligence from the mom who placed Ethan at the frat party at 2am.
( about halfway thru the clip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member