ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
posting this again ( last Thursday's show)

Interviews with a couple of forensics professors ( one is ex LE forensic scientist, other guy is digital forensics ex govt & secret service) detailing how long it can take to analyse the evidence as the investigation expands or lines of inquiry change based on evidence newly analysed.

Maybe it was a cop or someone in LE who did it. Just speculating but would explain how they have been able to not get caught thus far just a thought
There is no doubt LE officers have committed some horrible crimes. They have been helped in their ability to stay undetected by having access to investigative reports. For this reason, it is very common now for Major Crime Units, Homicide Units, and Drug Units not to share their investigative reports with other members of the department. This often causes some resentment in the rank and file.

Ok something has been bugging me and I feel like it’s been kinda overlooked. What do these 4 people have in common other than living in that house and being roommates? They both shared a long loving relationship with the other person killed with them. X and C were in a relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend and it seemed from all accounts to be a loving relationship. M and K also were like sisters it’s been said. Friend since the 6th grade. They also had that bond of a loving friendship. The other 2 roommates were spared for whatever reason. Motive for the killings could have been a jealousy rage of these relationships they had and this killer feeling rage at not having this.

It’s very strange to me that this house was considers a party house and yet on this 1 weekend night all the roommates got home around the same time and all just went into there separate room and went to sleep. It just seems odd to me.

Also wasn’t K close to the other 2 roommates also? I’ve seen them in party pictures together. Why on the night she comes back into town she only hangs out with M?

I’m not saying other roommates were to blame but I would be curious to find out about the recent dynamics in those friendships. It seems like something was off that specific night about all of their interactions with each other compared to pictures and videos I’ve seen previously.

Obviously just my observation based on information available.
I find it interesting how very little we have been told about any of their lives leading up to the murders.

There are numerous examples of killers caught because of cameras.

This entry has ten listed.

We don’t know how many cameras there are and where they are, but let us hope there is info

Ok something has been bugging me and I feel like it’s been kinda overlooked. What do these 4 people have in common other than living in that house and being roommates? They both shared a long loving relationship with the other person killed with them. X and C were in a relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend and it seemed from all accounts to be a loving relationship. M and K also were like sisters it’s been said. Friend since the 6th grade. They also had that bond of a loving friendship. The other 2 roommates were spared for whatever reason. Motive for the killings could have been a jealousy rage of these relationships they had and this killer feeling rage at not having this.

It’s very strange to me that this house was considers a party house and yet on this 1 weekend night all the roommates got home around the same time and all just went into there separate room and went to sleep. It just seems odd to me.

Also wasn’t K close to the other 2 roommates also? I’ve seen them in party pictures together. Why on the night she comes back into town she only hangs out with M?

I’m not saying other roommates were to blame but I would be curious to find out about the recent dynamics in those friendships. It seems like something was off that specific night about all of their interactions with each other compared to pictures and videos I’ve seen previously.

I agree with you on all points you noted. With KG back in town for the weekend after being gone a few days, you would think the house would be party city. And all her friends would be there. Certainly not...unusually quiet! It seems to me there are pieces missing and that's okay, as long as LE is aware of them and investigating them. I don't like to read long posts and don't like to write them either, but there are so many loose ends and things that don't add up. I have seen no logic in these murders, and quite frankly, important conflicting evidence, to me, is being handled as well maybes!! And it may well be that LE has not shared pertinent info. And that's okay, but I'm ready to get off the wheel and hear some facts. Just my opinion, but LE has done an excellent job in shutting down rumors and inuendos. All SM, and the news sources are just repeating the same things over and over. This case may not be cold as far as LE is concerned, but the reporting and shared info gets colder everyday. MOO

I have not seen anything from them that indicates that they do. Moo.
Me neither. Yet, I only hope it is because they have something they are keeping very close to the vest. Something which may actually grow legs if they are able to develop and pursue other circumstances or evidence supporting a certain theory or POI. Otherwise - a stone cold psychopathic insomniac walks away from the annals of another mass killing. That would be a genuine tragedy born of tragedy.
I have not seen anything from them that indicates that they do. Moo.

I am not sure how to post this but we hAve to provide links, I am not promoting this company but showing a type of tool than help LE find things in videos

I think they have way too much evidence to still get through to know who done it. I’m thinking mostly DNA from mixed blood samples, but also all the fingerprints and other DNA in the house. I agree that the answer is there, they just have to sort it and that takes time. Moo

I think it's more interesting it's said that KG wasn't supposed to be there that weekend, just supposedly came to show off her new car and Ethan wasn't a residence there but decided to sleep there that night. That tells me it was someone they came into contact with that night or someone who lives very close by, within sight of the murder house. AJMO

I think it's more interesting it's said that KG wasn't supposed to be there that weekend, just supposedly came to show off her new car and Ethan wasn't a residence there but decided to sleep there that night. That tells me it was someone they came into contact with that night or someone who lives very close by, within sight of the murder house. AJMO
Which could mean kg was not the target?

John Kelly knows his stuff. I wonder if he’s right on this one.
In your article it states that police confirmed that K and M we're killed in separate bedrooms. I don't think that is true.

I find it interesting how very little we have been told about any of their lives leading up to the murders.
There is one major difference between this group, some were minors and some were not. When you are twenty one you can go into bars, by alcohol, and do other things that underage people cannot do, which opens the door to other thinbgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy