ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be willing to bet that the killer believes that. I highly suspect that he (assuming it is male) has already been interviewed at least once, and perhaps even a second time, or someone with knowledge or suspicion has been interviewed. If I were the killer, I would not be too comfortable right now. I strongly believe that someone, besides the killer, knows or suspects who the killer is, and it is only a matter of time before someone talks, if they haven't already. JMO
I think one of the killers has been interviewed but not the others imo.

MOO. The college kids I know who aren't anti drug are currently smoking a lot of weed, using Adderall and Xanax, and doing some coke. Drugs from the ecstacy to mushrooms categories are a different type of user -- some Greek life kids use both the first group and them, but definitely not all.

MOO I think the dog was in K’s old room. She still had her stuff there so likely a dog bed/cage and his things, maybe he even slept on the bed. Maddie may not have wanted the dog in her room, or not enough room with 2 girls already sharing.
Although none of this explains why he wasn’t found til that evening. Surely the room would’ve been checked. Maybe he had a cupboard or was hiding. But it would explain why he wasn’t present when the crime took place.

Wasn’t the Delhi reward over three hundred thousand though?
Not a peep about RA
this is a good point and speculation about Delphi belongs over there, but it touches on the idea that often those closest to a murderer have no idea that their loved one could be capable of such evil. RA was just so nice and helpful at the CVS...chilling.

I
MOO I think the dog was in K’s old room. She still had her stuff there so likely a dog bed/cage and his things, maybe he even slept on the bed. Maddie may not have wanted the dog in her room, or not enough room with 2 girls already sharing.
Although none of this explains why he wasn’t found til that evening. Surely the room would’ve been checked. Maybe he had a cupboard or was hiding. But it would explain why he wasn’t present when the crime took place.
Wow. I have thought about this so much and told myself so many times, I bet when they release the answers to so many of the public’s questions… a lot of those answers will be simple, logical explanations.. to which I everyone looking and trying to figure out overthought.

I think you are exactly right. This hands down makes the most sense.

Internet sleuths spot mystery group walking in background of bodycam footage two doors down from Idaho murder house just ten minutes before cops announced gruesome deaths of four students​

• A group of people could be spotted walking hurriedly past police near the home where four Idaho University students were slain
  • Bodycam footage of officers stopping three students for suspected drunk driving, revealed the group passing by in the background
  • The incident took place just moments before police suspect the murders took place, and only two houses down from the crime scene
  • Police have said bodycam videos hold no evidence in the case, but it remains unclear if they've identified and interviewed the group walking by
  • Little headway has been revealed in the case as a month has gone by without arrests, leading to rampant theories spreading on social media
It appears that there was quite a bit of activity around the house at the time the police say the murders may have been committed. It’s interesting to say the least. Including the 3 x students stopped by the police we see on the body cam, there appears to be another 4 or 5 people walking past in the background - so there are at least 7 x people that are a mere 2 x houses away from where a quadruple homicide may about to be committed. me, this case just gets curiouser & curiouser! MOO

Unless the police have something good that they're not sharing, I'm thinking the killer got away with it at this point.
JMO

It would be presumptuous to think that. This investigation is still in its infancy phase. The wheels of justice turn slow but they do turn. I would imagine solving things is like solving a jigsaw puzzle. Some puzzles have 100 pieces. Some thousands. This case is the latter. Have patience.

In past cases all over the country ,we have seen sk's actually befriend dogs ,bring snacks ,even get to know the dog very well. It's weird but it is a thing.
Thats a tough idea to get behind but I guess it's possible. I don’t think its an SK tho jmo

To be fair, I think people are putting too much emphasis on what the coroner said.The coroner has no idea because she is not a medical examiner. She's there to basically confirm whether the victims had pulse or not. She also said the victims were "likely" found asleep and "some" (implying more than one) had defensive wounds. Both Xana and Kaylee's father suggested that something went down on the second floor and it wasn't as "clean" for the killer as the upstairs murders.

I'd also add that the FOX news footage of the living room also holds significance. The cops were looking and stepping over something there that far exceeds a simple inspection of the house to me. They also took a DNA swab of the thing they were stepping over.

I don't know, I could be entirely wrong about all of this, but it seems to me that at least something went down in that living room.
Some people have implied the Coroner would not have known about the bodies, but I believe the autopsy reports / analysis were delivered to her - and she signed off on their release (probably to LE).

So, she had full access.

MOO.

Last edited:

MOSCOW, Idaho – EXCLUSIVE: Detectives collected eight hours of surveillance videoTuesday morning from a gas station in Moscow where a clerk saw a white sedan passing by at 3:45 a.m. on the night of the unsolved stabbing deaths of four University of Idaho students, according store workers.

An overnight assistant manager told Fox News Digital that she's been reviewing the tapes a little bit at a time over the past few days, looking for clues in her downtime on the graveyard shift. She said she was not working on the night of the murders.

Monday night, she said, she reached the 3 o'clock hour and spotted the car. She said she took a picture of the screen and sent it to an email address police set up to receive tips.

"I had a weird feeling to go get on the cameras," she said, asking that her name not be publicized out of safety concerns as the suspect remains at large.

The car drove by "real quick," she said, and turned down a side street off Highway 8.

Last week, police said they were looking to speak with the occupants of a white Hyundai Elantra who may have information on the slayings of Madison Mogen, 21, Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Ethan Chapin, 20, and Xana Kernodle, 20. The three women lived together at the home and Chapin, who was dating Kernodle, spent the night over.

Police have said they believe anyone in the Elantra may have "critical information to share" in the case.

Attachments

• E794DF14-B26C-4E65-940D-7B93F9E7DF44.jpeg
    E794DF14-B26C-4E65-940D-7B93F9E7DF44.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 92
MOO

Leaning to believe this was murder was committed through their extended social circle, rather than a random crazed mass murderer. Somebody knows something and I hope someone caves.

I wonder if the several calls from K/M to the ex boyfriend are because of the commotion they hear from the floor below them, with murder/E/X screaming and thrashing.

Fox News just released that Moscow PD just now got the video survellance from the A/W Sunset Mart on the corner, when the killer left this is literally THE intersection they would take for the fasted most direct route to Hwy 95.

Video and the network of Cameras is their best shot at this time.

I don’t know. The “tears” sound like they could be mutilation-esque. MOO
Depending upon the exact type of knife, many k-bar type survival knives will have a sharpened edge and the back edge will be thick with a serrated back that can be used as a wire cutter or crude saw. If you stabbed someone to the hilt with that, that back edge is going to rip flesh. But also keep in mind the word "tears" came from the father. This is likely the first stab wound he has ever seen.

In past cases all over the country ,we have seen sk's actually befriend dogs ,bring snacks ,even get to know the dog very well. It's weird but it is a thing.
Or perhaps had no qualms about also quickly killing the dog. What are the chances he’s a vicious “attack dog” considering the owners? (Assuming the killer knew anything about the victims/housing arrangement.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member