ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that someone can help me with a question about the address.

The address is listed as 1122 King road. I took a Google Maps ride and see the end of King road is a cul de sac. To get to the driveway to park, you have to take a left on Queen Rd and the driveway is on the left. You cannot get to the house via a vehicle from King rd, you have to drive onto Queens rd.

By doing that on Google Maps, I am wondering how on earth anyone even in the dark could not comprehend that there are 3 levels to the home.

Also if someone was "casing out the home", they obviously would have had to check out every angle of the home. You do not case out only one side of a home that is ridiculous.

After doing the street view, I truly feel that there is no way the killer(s) did not know about the home having 3 levels. Especially the main door with the wreath hanging on it above the keypad, right where people park.
MOO
Murdering 4 people with a knife is exhausting messy business. If it was a single perp I can easily see why he didnt go looking for more victims.

MOSCOW, Idaho – EXCLUSIVE: Detectives collected eight hours of surveillance videoTuesday morning from a gas station in Moscow where a clerk saw a white sedan passing by at 3:45 a.m. on the night of the unsolved stabbing deaths of four University of Idaho students, according store workers.

An overnight assistant manager told Fox News Digital that she's been reviewing the tapes a little bit at a time over the past few days, looking for clues in her downtime on the graveyard shift. She said she was not working on the night of the murders.

Monday night, she said, she reached the 3 o'clock hour and spotted the car. She said she took a picture of the screen and sent it to an email address police set up to receive tips.

"I had a weird feeling to go get on the cameras," she said, asking that her name not be publicized out of safety concerns as the suspect remains at large.

The car drove by "real quick," she said, and turned down a side street off Highway 8.

Last week, police said they were looking to speak with the occupants of a white Hyundai Elantra who may have information on the slayings of Madison Mogen, 21, Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Ethan Chapin, 20, and Xana Kernodle, 20. The three women lived together at the home and Chapin, who was dating Kernodle, spent the night over.

Police have said they believe anyone in the Elantra may have "critical information to share" in the case.
getting closer....

U think the Killer would have scouted the house and continued his plans knowing there was a dog? To me id move on unless I knew the dog wasn't home. I just can't see a SK thinking I don’t care if they have a dog.
Media sources linked throughout this thread indicate K, the dog's owner, was no longer a student at the University and had left campus; i.e., she and her dog no longer lived at the house where the murders occurred as of earlier in the Fall. K had been living at home in another town for a period of time before returning to the house the weekend of the murders, and she came back and stayed at the house to show her best friend M her newly purchased vehicle, and 'probably for one last weekend of fun with her friends' before she planned to travel and then move to TX in the winter for a new job.

So the dog was only there that weekend with K while she was visiting from out of town, and was no longer a regular fixture at the house. And from the accounts of housemates and neighbors/friends, the dog was friendly and used to people coming and going from the house at all hours, and was not like a guard dog and would not bark or be protective around people coming into the house when they lived there previously.

Media sources linked throughout this thread indicate K, the dog's owner, was no longer a student at the University and had left campus; i.e., she and her dog no longer lived at the house where the murders occurred as of earlier in the Fall. K had been living at home in another town for a period of time before returning to the house the weekend of the murders, and she came back and stayed at the house to show her best friend M her newly purchased vehicle, and 'probably for one last weekend of fun with her friends' before she planned to travel and then move to TX in the winter for a new job.

So the dog was only there that weekend with K while she was visiting from out of town, and was no longer a regular fixture at the house. And from the accounts of housemates and neighbors/friends, the dog was friendly and used to people coming and going from the house at all hours, and was not like a guard dog and would not bark or be protective around people coming into the house when they lived there previously.
she wasn't moved out. SG confirmed part of going back to school was to start packing.

how can u see HWY 8 from the Station? She wasn't working how does she know?
Hmmm.. good questions. Did she go back and ask the person who was working if they saw the car? Or maybe the camera saw the car slow down and put on it's directional.. which creates a strange thought. you commit a quadruple homicide, speed away at 3:45 and then slow down and use your directional... wild.

Hmmm.. good questions. Did she go back and ask the person who was working if they saw the car? Or maybe the camera saw the car slow down and put on it's directional.. which creates a strange thought. you commit a quadruple homicide, speed away at 3:45 and then slow down and use your directional... wild.
she wasn't at AW she was at 802 troy rd. 4min drive from 802 to 1122 btw

I hope this isnt against the rules to speculate but perhaps K and M did see something and thought the person they saw was K's ex boyfriend. But it wasnt him it was the killer. So she was calling he ex to ask him what he was doing in and or around the house. That would explain why M was calling as well. That would mean they should be looking for a young male approximately the same size as K's ex.
Wow, I never would have thought of that! Yet another possibility!

It may take a while to track down that car. Since Moscow is a college town, 10 miles away from another college town.....that car (and its owner) might be from anywhere in the country. It will require a lot of tedious, old-fashioned detective work.

Is there any data on how long it takes to fall asleep? I cannot fathom making a call at 02:52 and then being fully asleep such that someone can kill me and 3 others and be driving down the highway by 03:45. I get that alcohol is involved but it takes a while to get into deep sleep doesn’t it (at least, according to my Fitbit data!).

Putting it another way, to go in immediately after lights out would take an immense amount of balls (UK slang for bravery just in case that’s not a universal term).

3:45 am. K's family said the last call placed to the ex was around 2:52 am. Police suspect the murders happened between 3 and 4 am.

Source: What We Know About Kaylee Goncalves' Final Phone Activities

If this car is the car police are looking for, or if it has something to do with the murders, that helps with the timeline and police could know the route the car took. They could get more footage from other businesses and try to narrow down the search. Grateful that there are people like this clerk out there who take the time to help! MOO

Edited for wording.
There should be more people like her .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members