ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make the white Elantra the unmarked police vehicle? If you watch the bodycam footage, you see a second Officer come out of the white car. Correct me if I am wrong, but there is an additional white vehicle caught on Linda Lane surveillance camera?

The police would know if it was an unmarked police car.

So two unknowns are known to be occuring at the same time. Police want to know Xk and ECs whereabouts and direction and are interested in the same for the white car. They may have both cars passing by on the neighbors Ring camera. Maybe they even have the Uber driver aka the private party aka the sorrority designated driving service saying he didn't see the white car when investigators believe he had to have seen it. Maybe the driver said he saw it parked or mobile. Maybe the white car saw x and e walking home and it stopped and made them get in the car and drove them to their house and forced them to provide access which also enabled him to get around the dog since he was with a familiar face.
Also, isn't this the reflection of a white car in the windows behind the girls?

Attachments

• markup_16711830158753786845643798752210.jpg.png
    markup_16711830158753786845643798752210.jpg.png
    648.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I 100% get what your saying. However your also proving the point I'm trying to make. It would be unfortunate if this was dismissed or not questioned just because someone said it was a sorrority driving service so no suspicion is warranted. The quote is from the above article referenced in reply to my previous post :
"a sorority designated driver service to get them from the Grub Truck downtown to their home at about 1:56 a.m. the day of the massacre.
Police previously said the women had used a "private party" driver"
So again what is a sorrority designated service? This can mean A company they run a tab with or a sole Uber driver they all use. But for arguments sake We'll go with what you said. If it is a thing then it should be officially recognized/sanctioned by the Univ./Greek life. It probably would have a program name and guidelines for legal or insurance purposes. What happens if they crash? Does sorrority become a party in lawsuit? I would sue them.. So if that's not the case and it's just an understood self governed agreement/nice gesture between frat bros and its tom dick or harry..or Lisa's turn to be sober driver tonight then they are individually private parties. I'm going to say thats probably the case and they don't have a logbook. If they did have a record that is kept of their pickups and drop offs then it would have been used to provide a concrete timeline and KG's sister wouldn't have to search and find the drop off car/time herself. The police would have said according to whatever service or based on the driver record the girls were dropped off at this time. But as of now all we have reported is three different descriptions of the driver service and the drop off time as "about 1:56am" not dropoff time of 1:56am. So are they basing that time off of the ring camera recording the car passing by or figuring it in relation to the other estimated event times? If it was in the record log then they would use 1:56 as base for timing other events. But I would assume the investigators thought of all that and it wasn't overlooked just because they figured it all checked out already since people said it was the "sorrority designated service". Because whoever it was that drove them home was aside from the killer probably the last person to see them alive. And, if KGs mom thinks like me I understand what she's referring to as some people being ruled out too soon.
I don’t expect LE to prove their investigative techniques to the public, but I will stick my neck out here and say I trust they know more about how to investigate murders than internet sleuths and have access to tools and information that we, and the victim’s family, don’t have.
I’ve never seen a case where LE answers all the questions or divulges their techniques, often victim’s families (and the public) aren’t happy that their job isn’t working for them, they work for the victim and the state’s goal to prosecute and convict.
As far as the designated driver, it’s more organized than you assume as sororities and fraternities are large national organizations, with legal teams.
Sure, there are examples of possibilities of how it could go wrong, but the concept of taking care of each other, sticking together, and leaving no one behind, are all ethics that seem good for young people living on their own without parental rules and supervision for the first time in their lives.
Uber is a terrible comparison as they don’t have a great track record vetting drivers, anyone in the crime community knows that.
And any time you get into a car with another driver their insurance will most likely be “sued” if you are injured, by you filing a claim, even if it’s your mom.
With this program drivers carry single use breathalyzers to use at passengers request if they doubt their driver’s sobriety, something your buddies, or Uber drivers, probably don’t carry.

Here’s a link to the national program page, you can google for individual sorority programs.
Sober Sister Designated Driver Program

I highly doubt that LE and the FBI has misidentified the vehicle. But if they did what a major screw up that would be. I would like to give the FBI and LE more credibility than you’re purportedly giving them. I would think or atleast I would hope that before they released such a vital clue to the public like make and model of suspicious vehicle that they have the right description. Otherwise that would make LE and the FBI extremely incompetent. However, I like to give LE and the FBI more credit than that. I am sure especially with the FBI involved that they have crossed their t and dotted their i before releasing any information related to the case. JMO

I don't know anything about cars. What I know is that parts are interchangeable. What if someone replaced the front grill, etc? Sometimes a car has been in an accident, and at the repair shop, they would virtually find something from a totalled car dump and replace. A Ford with Elantra grill could look like Elantra, or changing Elantra grill might lead to misattribution of the year, etc.

Could something like this have happened?

NO. That was another car he saw come & go. Different time.

“Francetich said he also noticed what looked like a sedan traveling west toward 1122 King Road at around 1:45 a.m. then head back toward the highway a few minutes later. “

I get the feeling that we are comparing apples and oranges IMO

The difference may be that the Delphi victims were those poor, sweet little girls who were minors. These are four adults. JMO
It has been a month, autopsy is likely already available while toxicology could be a few more weeks. If the coroner had not interviewed we would not know what we do at present.
LE had only mentioned sharp object type description until coroner revealed homicide by multiple lethal stab wounds.
Knowing coroner did not do the autopsies, is a nurse and also a working defense attorney, curious as to why she would even talk when the killer is at large?
As curious as I am, I can wait for autopsy and toxicology if it leads to justice

Some have speculated that autopsy and toxicology are not important here, I would think they always are, there is much they could reveal that is not factual currently
- We have cause and manner of death
- Who all has defense wounds?
- Are there aggressive counter attack wounds? With hands? Or feet?
- What is the nature of attack on each victim, and compared to other victims?
- Were there blows to face or head?
- Are times of death near one another or not?
- Are all stab wounds while victims are facing attacker?
- Are stab wounds in torso, or also neck and brachial artery area? Any to abdomen?

To me, having these answers may help understand the why.
This info and evidence from the scene would reveal path of movement, sequence, entry

A lot of questions
Justice for the victims, prayers for family, friends, and community
JMO

I don't know anything about cars. What I know is that parts are interchangeable. What if someone replaced the front grill, etc? Sometimes a car has been in an accident, and at the repair shop, they would virtually find something from a totalled car dump and replace. A Ford with Elantra grill could look like Elantra, or changing Elantra grill might lead to misattribution of the year, etc.

Could something like this have happened?
I doubt it as I am not aware of a Ford grill that can fit onto an Elantra. I don’t think this Hyundai in question had different car parts on it leading to misidentification.

Ah, ok, they actually meant "metadata" as "finger prints"?
Metadata is not what they are referring to according to the two Forbes articles I posted or other reports online by security analysts, they are referring to actual human fingerprints.

Former FBI science head Chris Piehota, described how the “image fingerprinting” technology could be used to examine the image of gang members who posted online, making gang signs with their hands.

“They’re also giving us access to their fingerprint patterns,” he adds. “[The FBI] can take your fingerprint characteristics from those images and they can build fingerprint files or fingerprint characteristics for individuals [for whom] we don’t have biographic information.” This could be useful for individuals violating immigration laws where the U.S. doesn’t have a record of their fingerprints in another database, adds Piehota. It could also be used to identify someone in a child exploitation video or, as in an investigation in the Welsh city of Swansea, catch drug dealers using tools like WhatsApp.

Mitre, the company checking your fingerprints on Facebook for the US Government

Maybe pre order pick up. Door dash never has our name on it .
This has been posted before
There is an image of a Jack In the Box bag, with Xana written on it
We don’t know is where and when this was purchased or location of where found
We do know there is no Jack in the Box in Moscow
Nearest appears to be Pullman- could this account for gap in time of E and X? Receipt on the bag would tell day/time

Door Dash does write my name, or the vendor does

JMO

I did find a local paper article where the Moscow Jack in the Box closed 2014

Well, No.

The Camera is pointed to Taylor Ave and the car went Westbound on Taylor between 2:45 - 3:15 am.

The Car wasn’t on Linda Lane.
Yes. But the car made the appearance at the same time as the band field incident, yes?
Pretty good in depth story here with a few interviews from locals I hadn’t heard.

well put and concisely summed up.

That would make the white Elantra the unmarked police vehicle? If you watch the bodycam footage, you see a second Officer come out of the white car. Correct me if I am wrong, but there is an additional white vehicle caught on Linda Lane surveillance camera?
x2

I don’t expect LE to prove their investigative techniques to the public, but I will stick my neck out here and say I trust they know more about how to investigate murders than internet sleuths and have access to tools and information that we, and the victim’s family, don’t have.
I’ve never seen a case where LE answers all the questions or divulges their techniques, often victim’s families (and the poolpublic) aren’t happy that their job isn’t working for them, they work for the victim and the state’s goal to prosecute and convict.
As far as the designated driver, it’s more organized than you assume as sororities and fraternities are large national organizations, with legal teams.
Sure, there are examples of possibilities of how it could go wrong, but the concept of taking care of each other, sticking together, and leaving no one behind, are all ethics that seem good for young people living on their own without parental rules and supervision for the first time in their lives.
Uber is a terrible comparison as they don’t have a great track record vetting drivers, anyone in the crime community knows that.
And any time you get into a car with another driver their insurance will most likely be “sued” if you are injured, by you filing a claim, even if it’s your mom.
With this program drivers carry single use breathalyzers to use at passengers request if they doubt their driver’s sobriety, something your buddies, or Uber drivers, probably don’t carry.

Here’s a link to the national program page, you can google for individual sorority programs.
Sober Sister Designated Driver Program
Thanks sounds like a good program. Yes everybody would be sued. Im surprised the sorrority is ok with exposing themselves like that. And based on what you just said they should eliminate that Uber budget from step 6

The autopsy report (inclusive of Tox) should never be released until after there is a conviction. The Coroner has said far too much already. Anytime you have an indoor crime scene with limited access, you withhold all information and release only what is agreed upon between Homicide and the Coroner. Many times, Homicide states nothing should be released. That includes to the families…there are times when you simply advise family that you feel for their loss, but you know they share your goal in pursuing justice, and in the interest of that, you can’t tell them what they would like to know. Regarding Tox, I respectfully disagree with the Coroner that it isn’t relevant. For example, Tox can provide evidence of many things, like drug presence. I think what the Coroner was trying to say was the cause and manner of death were not disputed. That is, the cause of death was incised (sharp) injuries and the manner is Homicide. But Tox is very relevant in many cases. I am not supportive of armchair quarterbacking someone else’s case, but in this instance some of the statements made by the Coroner strike me as inexperience.

The fact that the owner has not come forward to clear his or her name heightens interest in the vehicle with unknown licence plates.
Not if the owner is a student or faculty who stayed home through Thanksgiving break and final exams
Some people may be focusing on the holidays and not watching or reading the updates

This supports why PD should be doing Public Press Conferences- and ask for info at that time, these would be picked up by large news outlets and shown on National TV News

JMO

The link in quoted post reports:

"Francetich said he also noticed what looked like a sedan traveling west toward 1122 King Road at around 1:45 a.m. then head back toward the highway a few minutes later.
View from Linda Lane toward Taylor Road in Moscow, Idaho, Dec. 15, 2022.

View from Linda Lane toward Taylor Road in Moscow, Idaho, Dec. 15, 2022. (Derek Shook for Fox News Digital)
He suspects this may have been the "third-party driver" who dropped Goncalves and Mogen off before the slayings."

I'm not clear if this report is stating that there were 2 sedans in the area, the 3rd party car dropping the girls off AND a possible killer or witness in another sedan. If the girls used an Uber, I would think that LE would have contacted every taxi-like company in the area to see who dropped the girls off. The companies keep records and LE would have interviewed the driver. If it was a friend, then I think the friend driver would have contacted LE already.
Nice to note that all cameras in the area were hunted down for footage and that this had taken place immediately after the crime. That's what I'm used to seeing LE do. They usually bring things like this to the media after they've exhausted most avenues to find the info they need but require more eyes from the public. BTW, I hope LE is also checking all rental car places too. Someone may have wanted a rental for the weekend or to drive home.

We can do this. We must find the car they're describing. LE is usually very thorough and detailed about putting info out. We need to focus on the car described by them, IMO. I'm feeling hopeful. Thanks.
I’m going to ask about something obvious in this photo: down the left aisle and just before the bronze car parked on the side of the road is a white car.Is this a white Hyundai Elantra? Could this be what the surveillance camera picked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx