ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the problem. Originally the neighbor was quoted as saying, he didn’t hear anything then later on he said he thought he heard a scream around 4 AM. Who knows maybe it was somebody getting sick in the bushes.

That neighbor, if anything is to be believed, it’s his first account - it was all quiet and he was surprised.

He heard info in the news and his story changes.

MOO.

is there a clip of the 'scream'?

Can't view that link as i'm outside of the US! I keep reading on tiktok (ugh) about a scream but have yet to come across footage

I think it was all prepared well in advance, especially bringing in such a weapon to kill. I think perp could have hid inside house, and when all lights were out, and no sounds coming from rooms, perp struck. Also, with the alcohol intake, the victims probably fell asleep fast.

I'd agree if †he Hyundai wasn't seen on the Linda Lane apartment camera moving towards the house after the victims had already gotten home.

My opinion.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my Ring cameras don't record cars driving by on the street, only things and people that are fairly close. And sometimes, they even miss those.
My nest camera records cars driving by and people. Maybe you have to set the sensitivity. However a lot of people have cameras but don’t pay for them to store the data. This is why everyone should pay for data recording and saving for a certain amo7nt of time

If this scream could be heard from such a distance, I am wondering why the surviving victims did not hear it? Maybe sleeping deeply???
And why wouldn’t the police officer have run over there and called for back up. Maybe LE already has went over that tape and ruled it out. Maybe they cleaned up the sound and ruled it out.

The Linda Lane capture of the Elantra - poses problems

- for the hiding inside waiting theory
- the waiting in the bush theory

This confuses me as to whether the person knew the occupants were home by other means other than visual sightings. Following on social media??

Meaning they are not hiding in bushland before the occupants got home.

Maybe they did observe them at other times and knew the layout and who was in each bedroom.

But to drive into the area after they were all home - how did they know??? MOO

The Linda Lane capture of the Elantra - poses problems

- for the hiding inside waiting theory
- the waiting in the bush theory

This confuses me as to whether the person knew the occupants were home by other means other than visual sightings. Following on social media??

Meaning they are not hiding in bushland before the occupants got home.

Maybe they did observe them at other times and knew the layout and who was in each bedroom.

But to drive into the area after they were all home - how did they know??? MOO
That most likely goes along with knowing KG was in town, and about to move away forever.

Might factor in with knowing the code on the door.

I think he even knows people are downstairs.

Picture of a man on a mission.

MOO

-

I’m curious what time the members of the house typically went to bed on a night they were partying/having people over. Neighbors have said it was an unusually quiet night for the house. So was turning in around 3 AM early for them or about the time they would have gone to sleep had they had people over?

IMO that could say something about how well the perp knew them/their routine and/or if they were being watched that night. If they usually always were tucked in for the night by 3 even when having get togethers, then maybe the perp just happened to show up on a quieter night. If this was an unusually early bed time, then I feel the perp would have had to have some knowledge that their activities were different that night. MOO

I feel for all the ladies who have been stalked. Life it tough enough without having to fear being relentlessly pursued.. or worse.

Sorry that us men are both your protectors... and your attackers. We guys really never have to worry much about tjhat.
Not likely relevant here, but there are plenty of women who stalk men to a psycho level. It can go both ways. :)

any one else feeling like the arrest is imminent ?
I feel like this whole thing about the Elantra has come about after questioning someone and they are trying to prove/ disprove their version of events

With the amount of tips they must have got perhaps they now have enough

Yes, blood spatter on a person may not be visible.
Other trace evidence such as a victim’s hair, dog hair, or other fibers would also not be visible.

JMO
Also, I would think that a perp who methodically plans out a crime like this might have prepped his vehicle by covering seat in and floor in advance with a liner he would later trash or burn.

Parked in a car nearby, watching Twitch on smartphone, picking their prey?
I've responded to this earlier. They picked their prey...followed them to the house intending to kill... a house they probably were unfamiliar with and didn't know that others were also inside at the time. So, they were then willing to UP THE ANTE and kill TWO more victims with two others on the first floor? That's a much bigger chunk than they bargained for. Far fetched scenario MOO

Duh, good point, there goes the neighbor theory?!
It still could have been a neighbor who had to drive because he has a wife or mother or whoever living with him. Like saying he was going out for a bite to eat, so he'd have to take a car. But cops would have a good idea by now if it were a neighbor with that car. I hope so!

If this scream could be heard from such a distance, I am wondering why the surviving victims did not hear it? Maybe sleeping deeply???
Didn’t one of the surviving roommates’ parents state that their daughter did hear something? It was very early on—was that an actual quote from a parent? If so, that might also be partially where the timeframe comes from. If true, they might have just thought it was the usual party noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29