ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't think Klein will be able to find anything that the FBI couldn't, either. He might be more effective at stopping the online harassment - he.seems to have a *lot* of experience with lawsuits.

My big worry with PI's is that, intentionally or not, they spend years chasing false leads. Someone sends in a photo of a kids who happens to look a lot like the missing kid, and the Pi spends years, a ton of money, and give the parents more heartache and disappointment. Eg the Ben Needham case (IMO). Personally, I don't think Ben was ever taken off the island of Kos in the first place, and these wild goose chases all around the world are just heartbreaking, IMO. I would hate to see the same thing happen with DeOrr :(

I really don't see how a PI can stop SM harassment...FB has more money then we can imagine, an entire boat load of attorneys and if it could be stopped it would be by now. I don't know for sure but I am guessing that whatever site/person is doing the harassment has been reported to them. It can't be controlled or it would be by now. Jmo...

For me, the new ad produced a visceral reaction of distaste. I was surprised I couldn't look at it and I cried.

ETA: sometimes the worst things that happen to you can turn out to be the best. I'm holding on to that hope for DeOrr.

Can you tell me where to find ad?

I really don't see how a PI can stop SM harassment...FB has more money then we can imagine, an entire boat load of attorneys and if it could be stopped it would be by now. I don't know for sure but I am guessing that whatever site/person is doing the harassment has been reported to them. It can't be controlled or it would be by now. Jmo...

Facebook don't particularly care, though. They will shut down a page if they get enough complaints about it, but they're not going to take legal action against whoever made the page.

Well the main hate page has been taken down. So at this point unless if they are privately being harassed I don't think they are any more. Of course there are still groups chatting about them and many still believe they hurt DeOrr but its not a page dedicated just to just shame them.

Sorry to bring up animal attacks again, but I was just doing some research for the Jaryd Atadero thread (a lot of people don't think that it was an animal attack at all), and I found a case study where a grey wolf attempted to carry away a child in Alaska, despite the child's family and dog being right there with the child. Apparently this behaviour is well known amongst wolves that are habituated to humans.

Attempted predation of a child by a Gray Wolf, Canis lupus, near Icy Bay, Alaska
http://journals.sfu.ca/cfn/index.php/cfn/article/view/106

But with Jaryd didn't a wildlife biologist find bite marks that where consistent with marks from a ml? Ml are not scavengers....so if there are marks from a ml then more then likely a ml got him and other animals would scavenger later on.

But with Jaryd didn't a wildlife biologist find bite marks that where consistent with marks from a ml? Ml are not scavengers....so if there are marks from a ml then more then likely a ml got him and other animals would scavenger later on.

They only found part of his skull and one tooth, and his clothes apparently had no blood on them and some people think they were found in too good a condition to have been sitting in the forest all that time. And his trousers were apparently found inside out as though he'd been deliberately undressed. But I don't want to derail DeOrr's thread, so here's a link to Jaryd's thread :)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jaryd-Atadero-3-Comanche-Peak-Wilderness-1999

They only found part of his skull and one tooth, and his clothes apparently had no blood on them and some people think they were found in too good a condition to have been sitting in the forest all that time. And his trousers were apparently found inside out as though he'd been deliberately undressed. But I don't want to derail DeOrr's thread, so here's a link to Jaryd's thread :)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jaryd-Atadero-3-Comanche-Peak-Wilderness-1999

I believe one pant leg was turned inside out.

Facebook don't particularly care, though. They will shut down a page if they get enough complaints about it, but they're not going to take legal action against whoever made the page.

Agree. The defamed party would sue directly against whoever made the statements. However, Facebook would have to respond to a subpoena ducas tecum.

I see billboards for DeOrr every time I drive on the freeway.

After reading a bit more about Jaryd Atadero story I wanna know why they never brought in tracking experts in for DeOrrs case. I wish they would of.

The family have hired the private Investigator now. Where do you think he will start? What would you do first, if you were the PI? Searching the woods is out until Spring, and PI's don't have any special powers to get access to evidence, unlike LE or the FBI. I wonder what they are going to do.

Rayemonde - if I were the PI I would do another reenactment with all the parties - ALL of them and the pet dogs, the campers, the truck, SUV and tent. I would talk to every person in Leadore, everyone that ever knew IR, GGP, mom and dad, church leaders in the LDS community, the alleged RSO that lived in/worked for the campgrounds, the 'other family' camped at the sight, including all the relatives that came to visit them, the cremains spreaders and everyone I could find that participated in the first days of the searches. I would hope to talk to Leadore and Idaho Falls LE and FBI agents. I would call Nancy Grace and try to get her to do a segment, I would contact every media source possible to get out the word that there is a possible abduction by a stranger and I would ask all the POIs and RSOs to take polygraphs. In other words, I would start from point A.

Rayemonde - if I were the PI I would do another reenactment with all the parties - ALL of them and the pet dogs, the campers, the truck, SUV and tent. I would talk to every person in Leadore, everyone that ever knew IR, GGP, mom and dad, church leaders in the LDS community, the alleged RSO that lived in/worked for the campgrounds, the 'other family' camped at the sight, including all the relatives that came to visit them, the cremains spreaders and everyone I could find that participated in the first days of the searches. I would hope to talk to Leadore and Idaho Falls LE and FBI agents. I would call Nancy Grace and try to get her to do a segment, I would contact every media source possible to get out the word that there is a possible abduction by a stranger and I would ask all the POIs and RSOs to take polygraphs. In other words, I would start from point A.
Yes, but to ME, point A is possibly the date the decision was made to go camping. Start from there, on to the trip there on Thurday night, the trip back to the store that morning, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member