ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it was DK who came in with Deorr who was filthy and bawling etc.
into the store and then the next day, DK & JM came in with no deorr but talked to the clerk about him.

I just don't understand why they will not release video and/or the receipt for the items they bought at the store.

jmo

The timing of IR calling in an legal assistance makes sense to me, especially if they put some pressure on him on the trip to the campsite.

Maybe just IR and the sheriff at camp. Going through every move you made. Every move someone else made. Everything you say could be perceived incorrectly. Every word under scrutiny. Likely bringing up past mistakes and brushes with the law. I certainly don't blame him for getting a lawyer. I've been questioned by LE before as an only witness to a brutal fight and it wasn't fun. I ended up in tears. I felt like I was being accused of something I didn't do and that no one believed a word I was saying.

@TeaTime.

The filthy, bawling baby sighting was always the Friday (at ~6 PM) wasn't it?

No, it was stated to have happened on Saturday and that is when DK said, we were there and I have a black truck but we were there earlier and I was with the search team until 3:45 (I assume am Sunday).

I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but can't help but wonder why Klein is sharing some of his discoveries with the public. I know the family hoped he could squelch the rumors. This just seems a lot more than that. It's unusual that a PI does a Q&A from a social media source.

Whatever, it's fascinating. :moo::moo:

I wonder if it was DK who came in with Deorr who was filthy and bawling etc.
into the store and then the next day, DK & JM came in with no deorr but talked to the clerk about him.

I just don't understand why they will not release video and/or the receipt for the items they bought at the store.

jmo
Didn't the Sheriff say there was no video?

No, it was stated to have happened on Saturday and that is when DK said, we were there and I have a black truck but we were there earlier and I was with the search team until 3:45 (I assume am Sunday).

Deorr went missing on a Friday. They say they went to the store around noon on Friday, July 10. They called 911 around 2:30 pm on Friday to say Deorr was missing. They said in the interview that the clerk at the store reported seeing a man and a dirty, crying boy at around 6:00 pm on Friday, July 10. DK said he was with the search team from the time they arrived around 4:00 pm (on Friday) until 3:45 am the next day.

Sorry I misread the post to say why was the moms 911 call not made public. Sorry . I will slink on out of here and leave y'all to your conversation.:blushing:
Get back here! There is no slinking. LOL Posts get misunderstood a lot...especially by me. ;)

I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but can't help but wonder why Klein is sharing some of his discoveries with the public. I know the family hoped he could squelch the rumors. This just seems a lot more than that. It's unusual that a PI does a Q&A from a social media source.

Whatever, it's fascinating. :moo::moo:

Yes, fascinating, but strange. I hope he isn't jeopardizing the case by all of these media appearances.

Well now you're confusing me even more. In the unedited Nate Eaton interview (from 7:30) JM and DK even say they went earlier that day referring to the Stage Stop visit to pickup a few things.

So both the Stage Stop visit and the filthy, bawling child sighting happened on the same day therefore it must be Friday as that is when Deorr disappeared?

This needs clearing up (I cannot believe six months later this sort of thing is still not clear!)

Klein has done lost me on this one. Wth is he talking about? I get it but I don't. Amd then he goes on to say its probably gonna end up a grand jury....okay...with members from fb?

"Lying in front of a federal grand jury or refusing to answer in front of a federal grand jury is a crime as it is a crime to lie to a federal agent. Those are issues that I think witnesses in this case should be concerned with as well as some of these folks on Facebook that could be considered trying to throw an investigation off. If you’re questioned about it and you lie and say that wasn’t me, that’s a federal crime if an FBI agent asks you."

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...s-to-ask-the-deorr-kunz-private-investigator/

Well now you're confusing me even more. In the unedited Nate Eaton interview (from 7:30) JM and DK even say they went earlier that day referring to the Stage Stop visit to pickup a few things.

So both the Stage Stop visit and the filthy, bawling child sighting happened on the same day therefore it must be Friday as that is when Deorr disappeared?

This needs clearing up (I cannot believe six months later this sort of thing is still not clear!)

I just this posted above. The claimed trip to the store with Deorr at noon, the call to 911, the beginning of the search, etc. all happened on Friday. Deorr said in the interview that the clerk at the store reported seeing the dirty, crying child at 6:00 pm on that same day, which was Friday, July 10.

"Klein: No. Nobody of the four people on the mountain have not been ruled out as suspects or persons of interest at this point."

From the link at post # 892...um, what?

You are are both correct. It seems that TeaTime is a day off and confused...unless she can produce a link. :) The uncut interview was clear that the sighting of the man with a black truck and crying boy was on Friday at 6:00, the same day DeOrr disappeared (unless, of course, the store clerk was off in her time and day).

Deorr went missing on a Friday. They say they went to the store around noon on Friday, July 10. They called 911 around 2:30 pm on Friday to say Deorr was missing. They said in the interview that the clerk at the store reported seeing a man and a dirty, crying boy at around 6:00 pm on Friday, July 10. DK said he was with the search team from the time they arrived around 4:00 pm (on Friday) until 3:45 am the next day.

"Klein: No. Nobody of the four people on the mountain have not been ruled out as suspects or persons of interest at this point."

I think that is a problem with the transcript of the interview. He kind of stuttered when answering the question.

So by Klein's statement here, one can assume they are ALL guilty seeing as he chose a double negative to word his sentence. "NOBODY of the four people on the mountain have NOT been ruled out..." Awfully weird way to word it if you are trying to give an answer, IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber