ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are witnesses (plural) that can place DeOrr on the mountain on Friday, corroborating the family's story. So, who saw him Friday? I am going back to the filthy, bawling baby sighting being Friday evening, not Saturday. Only the 4 POIs can place him there on Saturday which tells us that no one at the store remembers the child being in the store with his parents on the Saturday trip. Perhaps the Saturday trip was to establish a time when the baby was allegedly still alive but DeOrr was never in the store.

IR 'disappeared' for an hour after DeOrr went missing. Perhaps he was searching. However, the story about mom, dad and IR all being in the same spot when DeOrr went missing is bogus. Didn't JM state that while searching she came across IR and asked him if he had seen DeOrr and he did not answer her? (Maybe her mother said this) Didn't SB tell us that the parents were 150 feet from the campsite and IR was 150 feet from the campsite in the other direction when the child was noticed to be gone?

Well then its up to IR to start talking and save his own butt. As far as I'm concerned he was lawyered up long before Klein came on the case. Imo innocent people don't just sit back and let people slowly make them a killer. Guilty peope tho do seem to wanna hide.
Some innocent people do. They hire an attorney to keep them safe from people driving the prosecution train railroading them and keep their mouths shut because their counsel warns them not to discuss it. Guilty people do this, too...and it is successful sometimes. It usually works better for people who aren't guilty, but want to guarantee they have protection from overzealous prosecutions. I don't like to read too much into anyone "lawyering up" and especially in this case. There are so many possibilities even if the suspect pool has been narrowed to the four.

IF IR is the one who killed/disposed of Deorr than WHY have the parents never said anything????

and how could he pull it off in 17 minutes with no vehicle???

This is why I don't think he killed deorr (possibly helped dispose of the body).

jmo

I also could be totally wrong too.

I tend to agree with you. Although IR was a friend of the great grandpa, I don't believe he was well known to the parents, so unlikely they would be motivated to cover for him. And if they had any suspicion at all about IR being responsible I think they would have made their feelings public, at the very least to deflect some of the blame and public hate that was being thrown their way.

Based on IR's criminal background he seems like an ideal target to be framed for Deorr's disappearance, but forensics (if there really is any evidence) should help sort out the truth. Klein must have some strong evidence to make a bold statement that Deorr is deceased due to accident or homicide. He claims to know the 'how', but not the 'why'. I would love to know if he thinks he has solved the 'who'...or even the 'when'. Could Deorr have disappeared much earlier than the 911 call makes it seem?

So there are witnesses (plural) that can place DeOrr on the mountain on Friday, corroborating the family's story. So, who saw him Friday? I am going back to the filthy, bawling baby sighting being Friday evening, not Saturday. Only the 4 POIs can place him there on Saturday which tells us that no one at the store remembers the child being in the store with his parents on the Saturday trip. Perhaps the Saturday trip was to establish a time when the baby was allegedly still alive but DeOrr was never in the store.

IR 'disappeared' for an hour after DeOrr went missing. Perhaps he was searching. However, the story about mom, dad and IR all being in the same spot when DeOrr went missing is bogus. Didn't JM state that while searching she came across IR and asked him if he had seen DeOrr and he did not answer her? (Maybe her mother said this) Didn't SB tell us that the parents were 150 feet from the campsite and IR was 150 feet from the campsite in the other direction when the child was noticed to be gone?

me too. and why did DK say it was him at the store just at a different time?

I'm curious about why they will not release the timeline in regards to the stagestop. I don't think they will even release video.

Am I the only one who remembers LE saying there was video of JM/DK at the stagestop or am i mistaken?

@TeaTime.

The filthy, bawling baby sighting was always the Friday (at ~6 PM) wasn't it?

I am so confused at this point. Klein's statements always make me scratch my head.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Klein stated there were three calls to 911. Were they all three from JM and DK? Could a third person have called?

Why was JM's call made public, but not DK's? And who dialed the third call? Why were 2 out of 3 calls not released?

Could IR have made a 911 call? What about GGP? Did they even have phones?

ETA: the three calls info came from Klein's original Q and A session on FB last week.

Some innocent people do. They hire an attorney to keep them safe from people driving the prosecution train railroading them and keep their mouths shut because their counsel warns them not to discuss it. Guilty people do this, too...and it is successful sometimes. It usually works better for people who aren't guilty, but want to guarantee they have protection from overzealous prosecutions. I don't like to read too much into anyone "lawyering up" and especially in this case. There are so many possibilities even if the suspect pool has been narrowed to the four.
I do agree with you. And I've seen guilty people before not lawyer up to not look guilty. It really could go either way.

But I feel like IR was lawyered up long before the parents ever felt or let on at all that IR could be involved. Seemed like he did that after talking with LE. And its above all that. He hasn't shared one missing persons flyer of DeOrr. Never helped search. And I could see him refusing to talk with Klein if it was anything els other then a missing innocent two year old. Idk who you are when it comes to a missing child you become selfless and do what you can to help especially if you are one of the last people to see him. But IR hasn't even pretended to even want to help. Nothing. Thats weird to me. There are ways to help that doesn't mean talking with the parents, LE, or a PI but he hasn't even done that.

He talked to LE and he went back up to the campsite with LE. He also told Klein he would talk to him as long as his lawyer was present, but the lawyer didn't return Klein's calls.

I am curious about the three 911 calls as well.

He talked to LE and he went back up to the campsite with LE. He also told Klein he would talk to him as long as his lawyer was present, but the lawyer didn't return Klein's calls.

I am curious about the three 911 calls as well.
Yes...and then he got a lawyer. I think the first 911 call was a dropped call. In JM 911 call she kept cutting out.

Yes...and then he got a lawyer. I think the first 911 call was a dropped call. In JM 911 call she kept cutting out.

Sorry, I thought you meant he hadn't talked to LE when you said "he hasn't even done that." Trying to catch up and reading too quickly.

Klein stated there were three calls to 911. Were they all three from JM and DK? Could a third person have called?

Why was JM's call made public, but not DK's? And who dialed the third call? Why were 2 out of 3 calls not released?

ETA: the three calls info came from Klein's original Q and A session on FB last week.
On Jessicas 911 call (unedited version) you can hear DKs 911 call come in and the other dispatcher tell him they had JM on the phone then they hung up. I think DK whole 911 call lasted maybe a minute...doesn't sound like there is much to it. I've come to the personal conclusion that's why they never bothered to release it. As far as the third 911 call...probably a dropped call imo. Could be wrong but would make sense given the location and that he felt the need to drive up the road.

I do agree with you. And I've seen guilty people before not lawyer up to not look guilty. It really could go either way.

But I feel like IR was lawyered up long before the parents ever felt or let on at all that IR could be involved. Seemed like he did that after talking with LE. And its above all that. He hasn't shared one missing persons flyer of DeOrr. Never helped search. And I could see him refusing to talk with Klein if it was anything els other then a missing innocent two year old. Idk who you are when it comes to a missing child you become selfless and do what you can to help especially if you are one of the last people to see him. But IR hasn't even pretended to even want to help. Nothing. Thats weird to me. There are ways to help that doesn't mean talking with the parents, LE, or a PI but he hasn't even done that.
We have no idea what IR has or has not done concerning searches or helping LE. It is my understanding he went up there willingly when asked and was cooperating with LE (at least they said so in the press). They were more exuberant about IR being cooperative than the parents, IIRC. So he has talked extensively with LE prior to him getting an attorney. We don't know how he came by getting an attorney either. Maybe a friend or his family decided it was a good idea and he went along with it. Maybe he hired one himself. The thing is we don't know so it is difficult to speculate the reason behind it.

Sorry, I thought you meant he hadn't talked to LE when you said "he hasn't even done that." Trying to catch up and reading too quickly.
Oh no...that was one of those stupid post of mine where I wasn't very clear because I'm on a phone amd get lazy amd frustrated with the keybord. Sorry. I need to be more clear. I see why you'd think that's what I ment

Sorry I misread the post to say why was the moms 911 call not made public. Sorry . I will slink on out of here and leave y'all to your conversation.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelanteCO