ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So by Klein's statement here, one can assume they are ALL guilty seeing as he chose a double negative to word his sentence. "NOBODY of the four people on the mountain have NOT been ruled out..." Awfully weird way to word it if you are trying to give an answer, IMO...

Yeah it is a bit odd. I've also noticed collaborate/corroborate and wandering/wondering mixed up.

someone asked Klein if they have video of deorr in the truck riding to the campground and he replied: "We will not comment on video that was found".

So it does seem like there is a video, but just not a video of the stage stop.

Why am I so confused? I am going back to the back and forth about when the family actually arrived at the campsite originally and then we learned that they arrived a day earlier than we thought. So, I must be mistaken and the filthy, baling baby was on Friday as was the trip to town. Sorry for the confusion.

And why is Klein talking about a Federal Grand Jury? Was this campground on Federal land?

Yeah it is a bit odd. I've also noticed collaborate/corroborate and wandering/wondering mixed up.

I am glad it isn't just me that saw that. I thought maybe it was something like linguistic differences between learned/learnt or gray/grey or something like that. But then again, maybe I was hoping they weren't typos, idk?

So by Klein's statement here, one can assume they are ALL guilty seeing as he chose a double negative to word his sentence. "NOBODY of the four people on the mountain have NOT been ruled out..." Awfully weird way to word it if you are trying to give an answer, IMO...

Here's the full quote. I think it's fairly clear in context. Klein's initial answer of "No" seems to be the answer to the question. He has not ruled anyone as suspects. I'm ignoring the double negatives. JMO

Eaton: Misty asks, “Have you ruled out anyone as suspects?”

Klein: No. Nobody of the four people on the mountain have not been ruled out as suspects or persons of interest at this point.

I'm glad TupeloMz that you reposted this!

Listening to it again, with my good ear buds in finally, at 1:19 you can hear JM sobbing/sniffling while she was on standby and the dispatcher passing on info to ones in the background (hollering for John and needing Search & Rescue etc.) Personally, I think JM held herself together getting pertinent info to 911 in the situation she was in.
Myself, dealing with 911 issues, when the caller can manage to relay info enough to just get some kinda help heading their direction, it is a good call.

someone asked Klein if they have video of deorr in the truck riding to the campground and he replied: "We will not comment on video that was found".

So it does seem like there is a video, but just not a video of the stage stop.

I do think there is an element of Klein shaking the tree and hoping something falls but I remember early on someone here linked to the traffic webcams on ID-28 the closest to Timber Creek being Gilmore Pass.

It'd have to be luck being on there though because I think they only seem to record shots every so many seconds/minutes?

@ Lilibet

I ignored them at first b/c they made my eyes twitch and my head hurt but only b/c I assumed. But I also assume he is an educated man if he has done well in other cases. Idk, like I said, probably me being too picky since I correct everybody's grammar all the time, but it just seems odd in this context.

Klein has done lost me on this one. Wth is he talking about? I get it but I don't. Amd then he goes on to say its probably gonna end up a grand jury....okay...with members from fb?

"Lying in front of a federal grand jury or refusing to answer in front of a federal grand jury is a crime as it is a crime to lie to a federal agent. Those are issues that I think witnesses in this case should be concerned with as well as some of these folks on Facebook that could be considered trying to throw an investigation off. If you’re questioned about it and you lie and say that wasn’t me, that’s a federal crime if an FBI agent asks you."

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...s-to-ask-the-deorr-kunz-private-investigator/
The initials KM come to mind, but not certain to his reference if it has anything to do with the post of Klein taking KM to school (so to speak). Reading on their FB site, it could be a number of their "fans" though. Tough crowd! lol

Are we allowed to quote Klein Investigations' Facebook Page with only quotes coming from them? They are the verified agency working on this case and it is a public professional site.

@ Lilibet

I ignored them at first b/c they made my eyes twitch and my head hurt but only b/c I assumed. But I also assume he is an educated man if he has done well in other cases. Idk, like I said, probably me being too picky since I correct everybody's grammar all the time, but it just seems odd in this context.

LOL I hear you! Klein's use of words drives me nuts! I spent way too much time trying to figure out whether he really means what he's saying. Now I'm keeping it simple!

And why is Klein talking about a Federal Grand Jury? Was this campground on Federal land?
Its right on the border isn't it?
And why do I get a weird feeling that that whole little rantanswer is directed at someone? Or was that just me? Its kinda weird imo

LOL I hear you! Klein's use of words drives me nuts! I spent way too much time trying to figure out whether he really means what he's saying. Now I'm keeping it simple!

You'd think a slug in the arm would be enough for people around me to think before they speak but it isn't so I'm used to it. I get the slug back for overanalyzing! :sigh: LOL

Noah Chamberlin has been found :(

I think it is very appropriate you mentioned that

(2 year old) Noah had wandered 1.5 miles away , hundreds of searchers and dogs could not find him . Its as simple as that .

Once they expanded the search grid they came across his body in a clearing.

The timing of IR calling in an legal assistance makes sense to me, especially if they put some pressure on him on the trip to the campsite.

Maybe just IR and the sheriff at camp. Going through every move you made. Every move someone else made. Everything you say could be perceived incorrectly. Every word under scrutiny. Likely bringing up past mistakes and brushes with the law. I certainly don't blame him for getting a lawyer. I've been questioned by LE before as an only witness to a brutal fight and it wasn't fun. I ended up in tears. I felt like I was being accused of something I didn't do and that no one believed a word I was saying.

That must have been a terrible experience for you, Hoosier. But thank you for sharing your experience, because it has really made me think ... Maybe the Klein Investigators coming into the case provided a less threatening situation for someone that they felt more comfortable coming forth and revealing whatever information they had, that perhaps otherwise they would not have with LE.

So if Klein has acted as a catalyst, if nothing else, I'm all for it if it leads to finding little Deorr and hopefully to justice and a resolution to this case.

I know what you mean, between that and "axillary" and "collaborating", I'm thinking there has to be a lot of typos ? Bad editing?

I think it is very appropriate you mentioned that

(2 year old) Noah had wandered 1.5 miles away , hundreds of searchers and dogs could not find him . Its as simple as that .

Once they expanded the search grid they came across his body in a clearing.
7 days. They found him in 7 days. They also found evidence he was in the woods. The dogs did track him. Actually, he was a half mile from where he went missing. He was 1.5 miles from his house. (I think I have that straight.) There is nothing in common between this case and Noah's other than their age.

Have we placed both parents at the Stage Stop? Or just Jessica getting supplies and fries for lil man.
They only have a receipt, IIRC. No one has said what was on it and not sure if they said the clerk did remember them both or not...just the clerk didn't remember seeing the little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber