ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was surprised when they were named as suspects and had genuinely thought DeOrr got lost on the mountain or got abducted. So whatever covering up went on (if indeed there is a cover up) I get the impression IR was not party to any of it. But then why would he be, the parents hadn't met him before.

Wish we knew exactly what time IR says he saw DeOrr. Was it Thursday night or Friday morning?
SABBM

That ^^^
It would help to fit some of the pieces together. This is like a confusing jigsaw. :(
Afaik, IR arrived at the campsite on Friday.

Out of ALL of the interviews and statements from LE, the family, PIs and everybody involved, it is refreshing to finally hear the first and only truth spoken to date. That's how I feel. My opinion.

I know there were some topics that were off limits per IR's lawyer, but I wish NE would have asked IR about the trip to the store in Leadore, and if he could confirm if/when it actually happened.
I found it interesting that he said he knew them for "days" and not "hours" so does that mean they (DKS and JM) were there earlier than stated, or did he include the days after little DK went missing when they were searching?
I was hoping that a bit more info would have come out, especially regarding IR's whereabouts when little DK went missing, or the last time he saw little DK- but I understand that info is part of the ongoing investigation, so I suppose it's just wait and see!
I felt compassion towards IR, I think he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and this is just rocking his world...
IMO, MOO, etc.

I think accidentally is still possible. Abuse could've gone way too far, he may have "lost it" with him, and not intending to actually "kill" his son on purpose.

If a child dies through abuse, it is not an accident. You know, or should have known, that your punching or beating could cause a child's death.

I wonder if DK disposed of evidence while he was hauling down (?) the mountain searching for a signal to call 911?

SABBM

That ^^^
It would help to fit some of the pieces together. This is like a confusing jigsaw. :(
Afaik, IR arrived at the campsite on Friday.
How did he spend a couple days with the parents if he arrived Friday?

He NEVER denied taking or hurting Deorr. That bothers me. If you have been accused of doing something like he has, you respond with "I did NOT hurt Deorr in anyway" or "I do not know what happened to Deorr".

How did he spend a couple days with the parents if he arrived Friday?

I'm hoping, because this case timeline is already wonky, he means the days they spent up there searching after Deorr went missing.

If not, that would certainly cause some issues with the perceived arrival date and not knowing each other prior to the trip as we know it.

<modsnip>
There's just no coming back from it.
LE are not going to be wrong in this case it's looked this way to 99% of people since day one I think we need to admit to ourselves what's happening here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<modsnip> I referenced completely unrelated, non- players who were being discussed and sleuthed. Silly Billy seems to have taken care of much of what I was feeling particularly concerned about, making my point moot.

But my post was about innocent people being unnecessarily and unfairly accused and not even being the right people, and people making assumptions before knowing facts.

I'll just shut up

He NEVER denied taking or hurting Deorr. That bothers me. If you have been accused of doing something like he has, you respond with "I did NOT hurt Deorr in anyway" or "I do not know what happened to Deorr".

What exactly has he been accused of doing??

Watching him speak, it was clear to me that he is limited in his social awareness and intellect. I don't think he is together enough to think to deny it. I also think he would probably be really sketchy if he tried to pass off things that he had been coached on.

I actually think he's acted with dignity and class throughout the whole thing, unlike the parents...

After watching that interview, I don't think he had anything to do with DeOrr's disappearance. And I don't think he knows anything or is covering up for anyone.
I totally agree. I think the interview was a very smart thing to do. I think it will put more pressure on the parents. I was almost convinced baby Deorr never made it to the campsite. But IR says he was there. Through answers I now have more questions. What HAPPENED to that little boy up there?

MOO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So the little fella WAS at the campsite. Another piece fitted in to the jigsaw.

IR seems like a simple kind of lad, I don't mean that in a negative way, but it seems he has been thrust into a situation way outside the realms of his normal life. I kinda liked him.

I liked him too... That bit about fixing up bicycles for people <3

I wonder if DK disposed of evidence while he was hauling down (?) the mountain searching for a signal to call 911?

THIS!!!

The fact that DKS made it super obvious that he left the area, was in his truck "hauling" down the road to make a phone call to 911 that JM had ALREADY made has been super, super sketchy to me this whole time.

I just think it pointless to do an interview now when there is talk of court cases and the "prosecutorial phase" per Klein.

Could there be any other reason(s) why this interview has happened now?

Not that my opinion counts for much (being nothing more than an opinion and all), but I got a positive impression from him. His words had the ring of truth, and he wasn't trying to cast aspersions on anyone. He vouched for little DeOrr being there, and he had nothing bad to say about the parents. He seems to be out of his element, and because some of the people I love have some (seemingly) similar disabilities, my heart goes out to him on a purely personal level.

I just think it pointless to do an interview now when there is talk of court cases and the "prosecutorial phase" per Klein.

Well, there have been a lot of accusations about IR recently, and even people suggesting violence towards him on SM... Maybe his lawyer thought this interview would help end the speculation?

Could he be working with LE? My guess would be to put pressure on JM and DK.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Seriously? Don't you think this guy has been through enough already? LE essentially cleared him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne