ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called the P.I. He is not a current LEO but is working with them. He said LE was aware of the RSOs and had checked them out and doesn't consider them suspects. He said he did, though. He said he personally cleared the parents. He suspects abduction.

Thank you! Local LE doesn't seem to suspect anyone! Glad there is a PI!

https://linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Case/CriminalCase.cfm?cause_num=92-1-00377-7

RB (alias for RC) was originally charged with Rape of a Child in the First Degree - (1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the first degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is less than twelve years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least twenty-four months older than the victim. (2) Rape of a child in the first degree is a class A felony. http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.44.073

She ended up pleading to a lesser charge of Child Molestation in the First Degree.

Very disturbing. She would have been 32 years old in 1992.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called the P.I. He is not a current LEO but is working with them. He said LE was aware of the RSOs and had checked them out and doesn't consider them suspects. He said he did, though. He said he personally cleared the parents. He suspects abduction.

I don't understand why the sheriff and all LE have stated in almost every story and interview that they don't suspect abduction?

Thanks for clarifying this. I could not imagine even a small understaffed, underfunded county sheriff being so negligent as to completely ignore that avenue of investigation. THANK YOU!!!

Think he'd be interested in signing up here and clearing up some of the confusion and rumors?

He didn't mention that, lol. I did tell him I was sleuthing online with others.

When I first called, it went to voicemail and I didn't leave a message. Apparently he used caller ID and called me back a few minutes later. He was a nice guy and didn't seemed bothered by my call. I told him that I hoped for the best case scenario - that Deorr was abducted by someone who wanted a child and who wasn't harming him. He is hoping so, too.

So did you also notify the authorities/tipline or you told the news reporter and he/she is going to....or both?

Thanks, by the way.
proud of you, beefriendly! This is action not words..sometimes LE needs to get a fire lit under them.. and the press can do that..

Was he aware that she was on the news last night and she had 6 or 7 aliases?

Gosh, now I'm tempted to see what RSO live near me....I'm afraid to look!

Wow! Good job. How do I get a hold of him? You can PM me. Thanks!

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/08/national-hotline-set-up-for-tips-on-deorr-kunz-disappearance/
A national phone hotline has been set up to receive tips in connection to the disappearance of Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz, Jr.Frank Vilt, a former U.S. Marshal and private investigator working with the family, tells EastIdahoNews.com that the public can call 1-888-852-6505 and submit tips regarding the case.

Vilt has been consulting with DeOrr’s parents for weeks and is conducting his own investigation into what may have happened.

She talked fast and like she was very nervous. Did anyone think she appeared drunk? She kind of slurred her words and repeated short sentences.

If I was talking to a news station, I'd probably appear nervous too I guess.

She seemed a little loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why the sheriff and all LE have stated in almost every story and interview that they don't suspect abduction?

I am not sure either but I've considered
a.) LE is likely quietly following up on leads for reported sightings of DeOrr Jr. It's easier to catch a criminal that doesn't think the heat is on them.
b.) LE could be trying to wait for a POI to tell on another by making them uneasy by not believing the baby was abducted. Although it's generally not good to lose the trust of your POI's (actually it can be a big big mistake) it is done by LE. It's nearly impossible for 3 or 4 people to keep a secret for very long and the more intimate contacts you add, it gets even harder. This scenario seems more unlikely as time goes by too.

I hope they find him well though. He is a cute little guy that deserves good..all children do.

I'm always a little uneasy believing in PIs that 'work' for the family after 'Wild Bill' in the baby Lisa case as an example, but I will certainly keep an open mind.

IF 1 or both RSO's in Leadore are involved in any way, I'm sure they never thought they would be suspected.
Especially the female. Her problem is being too vocal and a little too pushy in her insistence that no one would want to drive up that horrible road.
Sometimes bits of the truth are homegrown, right there under everyone's nose.
LE verified they know who spread the cremains.
Either it is a wild goose chase or a dead ringer. We shall see.
jmho

If she in fact was the one spreading the remains, either the smartest in the county or the dumbest.

I'm sorry but that just shocks me that they didn't know. Is it because they are a small newspaper? Do they happen to have an investigative reporter on the news staff?

I am speechless...

Thank you for making them aware. Maybe they will print it and the FBI will read it and we can find who took little DeOrr.
I apologize I wasn't more clear on my first posting of this. I tried to delete it but was too late so I posted another with more details about who I contacted. It was the localnews8 reporter. I'm thinking we should contact Nancy Grace as well! She'd have a hay day with all of this! JMO Lol.

Gosh, now I'm tempted to see what RSO live near me....I'm afraid to look!
Very wise thing to do. I have three of them within a 4 mile radius and 1 living 1/4 mile from my house. I almost bought a house in that neighborhood and I'm glad I passed on it. The guy would have been 172 feet from the backyard. That house did sell and I've seen a few others in that area for sale. I wanted to go to the Open Houses to warn everybody! lol. He's a level 3 sex offender...His last but not first arrest was 2008. Yup...you better check out your neighborhood!

Struggling to catch up tonight. It's 11pm and I should be in bed, but too many cases have too many things going on!

Am I correctly gathering that there are 2 RSO's living near the campsite who may have been in contact with Deorr and his family? A male park ranger and a female store owner?

Ok I'm reading posts to catch up and people are naming cases where an RSO abducted and killed a child. Some examples given were Samantha runnion and a killer named Wesley Dodd and Adam Walsh. Samantha's killer was acquitted of child molestation...he was not an RSO. I'm also pretty sure that Dodd abducted Lee in 1989 before the sex offender list existed. Same for Adam Walsh.

With the hysteria surrounding RSO, I would have expected us to be able to name 25 victims in 2015 alone.

She definitely sounded like she was speaking of first-hand experience to me. In and of itself it is rather insignificant, but given the cremains and her being a RSO... who knows.... kind of odd to me....

Would be very interesting to find out if she (illegally) dumped the cremains in the midst of the search. She said in her interview that they provided food for the searchers, so it's possible she drove to the campsite for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214