ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I’ve never heard a Patriarchal Blessing before, but it sounds like word salad using some biblical phrases. How brilliant of Chad and Lori to leave a recording. You can make up this $hit.

My first time hearing a Patriarchal Blessing, too! I'd give anything to see the expressions on the jurors faces.

Last edited:
Good grief, Chad giving AC a "fake" blessing. Chad sounds like he truly believes that he is a prophet. Chad probably needs a psych evaluation too. He is crazy, but not insane.

I still wonder about AC's death...awfully convenient timing.
IKR

I will never accept the cause of death for Alex.

People are walking around with all sorts of heart isssues, plaques in their arteries that could kill us if we were to be put under a microscope. But we are still kicking.

Just because you have things that could kill you showing up in your body does not mean you couldn't have been murdered.

Or committed suicide.

The timing of the blessings that day, word out the day before that tammie's getting exhumed ......

Nope. Not a chance. Not even remotely possible at his age. IMO.

I speculate Z was poisoning him. Over days.

My first time hearing a Patriarchal Blessing, too! I'd give anything to see the expressions on the jurors faces.

Guessing that at least 70% of the jury is LDS, they have all heard Patriarchal blessings, and are pretty much sure that CD is out to lunch. He thinks he is the "real deal". He never got the "respect" he thought he should have had by the LDS church, so he goes and makes up a completely different church, where he is the leader. World according to CD. Including, a "hot" blonde ditzy chick.

Just gotta get rid of the "baggage", Tylee, JJ, and Tammy.

And he is mad at his wife for playing Oregon Trail.
ugh!
The same woman who birthed him 5 children and was the bread winner ...

how dare she have a little bit of fun.

while he sat around on his lazy backside on his bed transporting himself to his delusions of grandeur.....

no wonder Tammy was on antidepressants.
She must have felt really disppointed with the life Chad had supplied her and their family.
Such a useless fool.

And then he killed her with his not quite so useless bare hands. .

ugh!
The same woman who birthed him 5 children and was the bread winner ...

how dare she have a little bit of fun.

while he sat around on his lazy backside on his bed transporting himself to his delusions of grandeur.....

no wonder Tammy was on antidepressants.
She must have felt really disppointed with the life Chad had supplied her and their family.
Such a useless fool.
And the hardest part of all of this is that the chances of either of them attaining realisation for their actions is on a scale of none to zero.

They are not present.

Spirit prison? What’s that? Just Chad thinking he’s so Intelligent?
Ripped off from regular LDS teachings: "The spirits are classified according to the purity of their lives and their obedience to the will of the Lord while on earth. The righteous and the wicked are separated (see 1 Nephi 15:28–30), but the spirits may progress as they learn gospel principles and live in accordance with them. The spirits in paradise can teach the spirits in prison (see D&C 138)."

Ripped off from regular LDS teachings: "The spirits are classified according to the purity of their lives and their obedience to the will of the Lord while on earth. The righteous and the wicked are separated (see 1 Nephi 15:28–30), but the spirits may progress as they learn gospel principles and live in accordance with them. The spirits in paradise can teach the spirits in prison (see D&C 138)."

That is really interesting, thanks for sharing it.
Salvation can happen after death.
I wonder whether realisation can come in that way too?
I realise I'm asking a spiritual question as applicable to the trial and that is likely that the answer is beyond the level of human understanding.
I'm going to read some more.
I always respected lDS but I never studied it myself.

For some reason I missed reading this earlier. It was a tweet from "Pretty Lies & Alibi's" :eek:

"They talk about Korihor. He was an anti-Christ. Eventually he said he was deceived by Satan. Thomas says so you are referring to Lori as an anti-Christ. Gibb says yes."

For some reason I missed reading this earlier. It was a tweet from "Pretty Lies & Alibi's" :eek:

"They talk about Korihor. He was an anti-Christ. Eventually he said he was deceived by Satan. Thomas says so you are referring to Lori as an anti-Christ. Gibb says yes."
I'm reminded of lyrics from a Tori Amos
song "I've got the anti-christ in the kitchen yelling at me again."

IMO Chad and Lori and Z will get away with Alex's murder. (suspected unproven moo)

And to be honest I don't mind.
Why should any state make such an investment in him? Seeking justice for him??

It's kinda fitting that his demise will go unpunished.

As long as Chad and Lori are never released from prison for everything else.

All is good here I think.

Guessing that at least 70% of the jury is LDS, they have all heard Patriarchal blessings, and are pretty much sure that CD is out to lunch. He thinks he is the "real deal". He never got the "respect" he thought he should have had by the LDS church, so he goes and makes up a completely different church, where he is the leader. World according to CD. Including, a "hot" blonde ditzy chick.

Just gotta get rid of the "baggage", Tylee, JJ, and Tammy.
And don't forget Charles.

That is really interesting, thanks for sharing it.
Salvation can happen after death.
I wonder whether realisation can come in that way too?
I realise I'm asking a spiritual question as applicable to the trial and that is likely that the answer is beyond the level of human understanding.
I'm going to read some more.
I always respected lDS but I never studied it myself.
Not unlike the Catholic Purgatory, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper